Save Game Downloads

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5: Prologue' started by Famine, Mar 30, 2008.

1. nazucao

nazucao

it's damaged says me....

sorry but i connnot open it with winzip or winrar!!

what's kind of file it's????

2. marvinblu

marvinblu

Well,

I could'nt get the save game PAL (DL) to work.........! Would not unzip....... But....

As it turns out it was a blessing in disguise... It meant I spent 5hours perservering last night & now have all Licenses (all Gold bar 4 silver & 1 bronze) & all Tuned / Custom / Prize cars & all the other top class cars..... Just gotta grind out some more racing time to collect the Ferrari F1 !

Although most of you will find this a mediocre task, I got a great sense of Achievement by finally completing all these, PHEW ! & to think I nearly opted for the easy route of using somebody elses hard work !!

Cheers & Good luck with your racing !

3. matty62889

matty62889

Comatosed, your game save is 'invalid or corrupted' according to my pc when i try to unzip the file.
    Suggestions anyone???

4. tjoe86

tjoe86

sorry, it should have 6 files inside the save, like PARAM.PFD & PARAM.SFO ...etc, your save only have one file, it called GT5PJPD, so it really didn't work, please teach me how to work. Manys thanks !

5. RogsR34UK

RogsR34UK

You have to double click GT5PJPD as it is a zip file. this should bring up the files required for the save. Select them all and extract them to your USB drive.

6. romanos00

romanos00

I dont know why but I have a diffrent data file guys.Everywhere is Game_P2.dat but I have Game.dat...And when I changed it I had error during coping gamesave on my ps3,how can I fix it?????

7. moneymaker14

moneymaker14

Hi

As far as i can see so far there is only one JP DL game save. I downloaded that, and its pretty good. But If anyone can upload a JP DL game save which has most of the cars, that would be fantastic. Doesn't even have to bve completed just have a good range of cars. Much appreciated. Thanks.

8. GeePee

GeePee

Thanks mate!

If only i could download the update :guilty:

A week on - and i still can't update the bloody game!

I've tried 4 or 5 times every day, including 2am in the morning, yet i keep getting that ERROR message :grumpy: I wish Sony would sort the damn thing out!

9. McRae

McRae

I updated mine by loading up the game and going onto the 'News' bit. Then it'd ask to update and somehow it went through in one go. Maybe give it a try?

10. GeePee

GeePee

I've tried that option too :( but no luck

I'll keep trying though.

11. redline

redline

Erm, no it doesn't, did you check it before you posted it? because it only contains one file with no extension so the computer has no idea what to do with it once it unzipps it, and it has no directory structure what so ever.

12. federicobj

federicobj

i get this save from the net, is a JAPANESE SAVE for the STORE VERSION with 25 cars (including F1, F430, F40 and Ferrari 599), this is the link

http://www.geocities.com/rosebud_ks/GT5PS3.zip

if any one have the store version with all 71 cars, plase share it !!!!!

Attached Files:

13. Station959

Station959

Funny that this question goes on and on for 7 Pages with nobody reading in between the answeres. The Pal download file is a double zipped. After extracting the first file without file extension give it a .zip ext. and unzip again. Those are the files you are searching for...
    Maybe this provides us a complete garage soon.

Have a nice weekend driving,
    Peter

14. steve30x

steve30x

Thanks for the game saves guys. I got the PAL 71 car save and will have fun with my brother tonight with split screen.

15. redline

redline

Maybe the fact that the first page has a "how to" link which mentions nothing about this fact has something to do with the confusion?

16. benferrari

benferrari

can someone give me a 71 car game save please?
    thanks
    ben

17. steve30x

steve30x

Look in the first post ben on the first page :rolleyes:

18. soptom

soptom

There's not that many people having problems with the saves, certainly not 7 pages worth, and it pays to check the whole thread as I did explain on page 7 what is needed.

19. zx6r2004

zx6r2004

did not have a problem with this file and did not even read about it any good pc person would have tryed a put rar or what ever at end :tup:

20. GeePee

GeePee

I still can't download the update. I must of tried over 100 times now since getting the game. Sony make me sick sometimes, they really do. Bloody useless.

I can't play the game because it doesn't save, so i'm desperate for the update!

Can i download it online anywhere?

21. artb1

artb1

I have GT5:p PAL UE PSN Version,where is save on this version????

22. brocp

brocp

well im here in aus and have spent the last hour and a half downloading different PAL Blu-ray saves and when i try to put them on my PS3 it keeps saying either no save or that the save file is corrupted.... what gives?????

23. kurtzenter

kurtzenter

is there only this one save game for the japanese download version?
    if anyone knows another one with more cars, please tell us. I cant find anything.

And is there no way to convert the save games for all versions?

24. Comatosed

Comatosed

I posted one between pages 5 and 7 somewhere. Its got the F1 car, the prize cars, the tuned elise 111r and 120,000 credits. If you have any problems with it let me know and I'll email you a newer version of it. :D

25. artb1

artb1

ok,thanks man!!your save file working great!Very big thanks "Comatosed"
    see ya !

26. almaximo

almaximo

Great file ! very usefull !

Let me know If you have a newer version with more veichles:idea:

27. Yellowmc

Yellowmc

Comatosed, just wondering if you have many any further progression?

If so, please do share and I will do my bit to add to it and hopefully we can work together and end up posting a EU PSN savegame with all of the cars available.

28. Acidox

Acidox

Does anyone know of a save for the PAL BD version which has the brighter red car with Kimi Raikonen's number?
    Either that or 2mil.

29. Quiksilver_GT

Quiksilver_GT

Personly you have got to be sad to download this game saves, to be honest if u do whats the point in buying the game just takes the fun out of it totally...

if your waiting for an up date then wait who knows u might get a better one since its taking longer for some peopel to get it

30. Comatosed

Comatosed

Yeah I've made some progress in the game, just doing races here and there and buying cars. The only reason the current has very few cars is cause I sold the rest to buy the F1. I'll post up a new save tomorrow, have just turned my PS3 off.

Edit: If someone would kindly post (don't wanna double post and can't find attachments in the edit function)I'll put the file up now so I don't forget :)