Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
The "new and improved" Blu-Ray save. When unzipped it will if necessary create all the relevant directories (I just tried it and it created the game directory within SAVEDATA within PS3). Winzip should open if you double click the file. Edit/SELECT ALL and EXTRACT to your USB Stick or suitable Memory Card.

Hi. I try to download to my pc and a message appears saying invalid or corrupt zip file.

Any help please ?????

franceerix - is it BluRay or Download version?

(by the way, there's nothing wrong with your English - it's better than some of our English people manage!)

Hi. I try to download to my pc and a message appears saying invalid or corrupt zip file.

Any help please ?????

Several people over the last 400 posts have had the same issue - but it all turned out to be something they were doing wrong. Follow Rogs' advice, step-by-step, and it'll all work.

franceerix - is it BluRay or Download version?

(by the way, there's nothing wrong with your English - it's better than some of our English people manage!)

Several people over the last 400 posts have had the same issue - but it all turned out to be something they were doing wrong. Follow Rogs' advice, step-by-step, and it'll all work.

It´s the PAL Download Version...

Here we are, finally a US PSN Save file....

This save file originally was El0n's but after trying to get into contact with him I couldn't so... credit is due, his original file had ABC completed with 450,000 credits. S is not clear at all.

Current file:
2,000,000 Credits (To do with as you please, intended for the F1 F2007, but if you want to buy the cars for completing S-Class you have the option to).
CBA are all complete. This save also includes my tune for a Evo X >.> I think it's quite nice, but meh.

I download this and everything correct. I go to my ps3, find the file where I'm suppose to, copy it. Start the game, and its not there. I have to re download the game on my hd as well. Just brings me to where it was when I opened the game.

What step am I missing here? The file is there, but not loaded.

franceerix, I adjusted your save to include the PS3 and SAVEDATA directories to make it easier to extract...

Attachments

• NPEA00050.zip
    36.7 KB · Views: 191
should i use the same procedure as uploading a game here if i wanted to directly save a replay data to a usb, and upload it here ?

I would have thought so. Have you checked any replays from here by downloading them to see how they have been set up?

I would have thought so. Have you checked any replays from here by downloading them to see how they have been set up?

I sent a PM to a couple well informed members asking the following:

How do you Share Replays?

I know you can save replays from the online ranking, but how about being able to copy and share replays among useres?

I ask because I tried copying one of my replays and emailed it to a friend, but when he copied it to his PS3, even though the copy of the replay showed up properly in his game save data file where all replays are kept, but when he started GT5P and selected the "Replay" menu, my replay didn't show up in his list, so he couldn't play it.

In case maybe he had done something wrong I asked him to do the same and send me a copy of one of his replays and while I too could copy it onto my PS3 in the Saved Data folder, when I started GT5P and went to the Replay menu, it didn't show up.?.?

Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Unfortunately apparently they didn't know either.

I know I can download replays from the rankings, and playing back both those and of course my own replays works without fail... but when copying them over to another user, despite them showing up in the appropriate Save Data folder, they won't show up in the Replay Menu.

:boggled:

I get the feeling that replays, other than those saved by PD for the online rankings, are ID protected? If that is the case, I find that very odd, especially when full game saves are not ID protected.

I suppose they could be save related, though it would be a pain having to load someone else's game save to view their replays.

I presume the replays were from the correct region. I have done replays for myself from more than one region and the other regions did not recognize them.

So I guess no one has a 100% complete with all cars US DL huh. I would do it myself I just don't have the time. I just want to be able to use any car I like.

Luke

WEARY'S PAL(BD) GAMESAVE

Hi Folks,

This is my PAL (Blu-Ray Disc version) 100% GameSave, it has the following:

• All events completed with Gold achievement (inc. Manufacturer)
  • All 71 cars (in red where possible :sly:)
  • 2,000,000 credits available for whatever you like (the maximum)
Now I feel satisfied that I've completed the game :)👍

PLUS!!!
I have also attached my spreadsheet summarising all the info in GT5p; it has 3 sheets:

1. Cars: A sortable list of every car and their stats in the game
  2. Races: A summary of the C, B, A and S events
  3. Manufacturer: A summary of the manufacturer events.
The following thumbnails will show you what each page looks like. Please note that you will have to enable Macros in order to use the sorting function.

Enjoy 👍

Attachments

• Weary_PAL(BD)_GameSave.zip
    39.6 KB · Views: 3,045
  • GT5_Prologue.zip
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,631
Any Japanese Download games saves with all 71 cars including the F1, just dont have enough time to keep racing over and over again to get the F1 and some of the other cars!

Hello...

i'm stock.

i have the US DL version.
downloaded the file "GTPUSPSNv2"
extract = file: "GTPUSPSNv2" 34k

-------------------------------------
When i make a clean format on my USB drive and only place the file: "GTPUSPSNv2" the PS3 cant read it

Okay i thought, i take a copy of my game now, and then replace the copyfile with the new download file, but it is not the same?! :scared: ARGH... LOST

waths on the drive is: PS3/SAVEDATA/NPUA80075-GAME-/
GAME_P2
ICON0
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO
PIC1

-------------------------------------------
where should the file be?! I HAVE read the file "READ THIS FIRST, but dont get" just call me stupid :( men dont get i guy's.... PLEASE HELP...

Singlev

ARGH.... and better explainment would do it... found out of it after the 151 try...

winrar
double click the zip file
then click view file,
extract to folde: Clean formatet USB pendrive. = it works... LOVELY.... :D

i can not get the game cheat to work ,i have the down load game and 7zip,but all i get is file is curropt,can someone give me a step by step guide to get it to work

I cant use the gamesave files here, when I try to unzip them it says the compressed zip format is invalid or corrupt. I need a game save file because yesterday I lost my own gamesave. I lost all my data and I dont want to start from the begining again. Does anyone have a working PAL (English) game save?

Am I the only one who thinks this thread and the directions to DL someone's game save is total BS?

Instead of learning to drive people use these game saves. They are likely the same ones who are now polluting the on line races with their horrible and totally incompetent driving.

Ok I just read some of the faqs here that some PAL saves arent working for the Australian version of the game. At first I thought that they were fake game save files meant to trick us so we over write our own game save file. I too struggle to get the PAL game saves to work. It uploades fine to my PS3, its not corrupt or anything. But its like I start a game from the beginning, I have to accept the license agreement and I start the game with 35 000 credit and have no licenses and no cars in my gaurage. Is there a fix for this, does someone have a working PAL australian game save file?

I have tried all the PAL gamer saves and none of them work here. Each of them go to the license agreement. I only have 1 game save that works and thats from the gamefaqs site in which the 3rd game save file works but its only upto the a class license and doesnt have that many cars. I checked to see what is differnet and it seems that the australian game save has an extra .dat file. All up it has 6 files, but the PAL game saves from here have 5 files only. Am I doing something wrong when uploading these game save files? Any australians have a working version? I dont want to start from the begining because I lost my game save file yesterday, I had all the s class licenses done and had about 25 cars, but because I uploaded these gamesaves I deleted my own and have lost everything. Please help me out here Im not in the mood to start this game from the begining, it takes too long to finish :(

Am I the only one who thinks this thread and the directions to DL someone's game save is total BS?

No, you're not the only one.

But face up to it, people are going to want to download others' work so they can drive the F1 without having to get through all the races and then earning 2m credits to do it - for varying reasons. And I'd rather they were all in this one thread than every newbie who wants a gamesave making their own thread for it.

Mind you, the directions on how to do it seem to be pretty useless, judging by the number of people who can't get them to work (despite the fact that they all work if you follow the instructions, like all the other people).

Instead of learning to drive people use these game saves. They are likely the same ones who are now polluting the on line races with their horrible and totally incompetent driving.

What, because someone can't buy an RX-8 and smack into people online straight from the offset, you mean?

Idiots are idiots. They don't need tools to become better idiots.

Rajman and ncmorgan1

just use the first link he added: http://forum.onpsx.de/thread.php?postid=235205#post235205 and download it from there..

then do as i did:
winrar (software)
double click the zip file (open it)
then click "view file",
extract to folder: here you use an Clean formatet USB pendrive.
put it in the PS3 and copy it to your save games = it works

enjoy... :)

Ive tried that one before but it doesnt have all the cars...I counted only 35 cars including the F2007 :confused: and theres only 13,495 credits with it so buying the rest isnt possible

Instead of learning to drive people use these game saves. They are likely the same ones who are now polluting the on line races with their horrible and totally incompetent driving
I used a save, but only after i'd done all the races. No way in hell i was going to torture myself repeating race
after race to get the money to buy all the cars

As i said in another thread, PD should have implemented a system whereby you had to play through the game
twice to get all the cars. Give them as prizes rather than use the mingy money system that afflicts GT5P :crazy:

Nothing to do with my level of competence, which is quite high :cool: :D

Misterweary yes I tried your gamesave and no luck on that also. I have followed the instructions on how to upload the game save files from here. Ive used game saves before and know how they work. I just dont know why they dont work for GT5 only. Like I said for some reason the gamefaqs gamesave works but it isnt complete while others dont work, whats the difference between them, I dont know why others can use your gamesave but australians cant. Whats the difference between BluRay and DL gamesaves?

Misterweary yes I tried your gamesave and no luck on that also. I have followed the instructions on how to upload the game save files from here. Ive used game saves before and know how they work. I just dont know why they dont work for GT5 only. Like I said for some reason the gamefaqs gamesave works but it isnt complete while others dont work, whats the difference between them, I dont know why others can use your gamesave but australians cant. Whats the difference between BluRay and DL gamesaves?

That could be your problem. Did you download [DL] the game or are you using the disc? Because BluRay saves won't work with the DL game. Only th DL gamesaves will.

Luke

Back