Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
I bought the game on an actual disc, its not a downloaded version, legit for sale from your regular shop. Im also posting this on the gamefaqs forum and interesting that someone said that the game save file that works there (which isnt complete) works for me because it doesnt have any of the updates. Could that be it?

That will do it. If you read through the thread you sill see where it says that all the game saves here are for the spec-II Updated version. :)

Luke

I am not the person to ask, I am searching for a game save for the US DL version with all the cars and am coming up 100% empty.

Luke

Never mind, I looked for more attachments here and found a gamesave file in this section called BC***** cant remember the full name but it worked just fine, it had 17 cars only and the F1 car but that will do, Ill just buy the rest of the cars the old fashion way now, it was close enough to my own game save.

Hey, i tried to upload a saved game from here, i followed all the directions, but it seems that my PS3 isn't finding any saved game data on my usb flash card, could it be that it isn't compatible or something. I copied the downloaded data onto it, and inserted it into my PS3, went to saved game data, selected the usb drive, and it says no saved game data. Any ideas or suggestions?

It should look like this ( EU Blue Ray save )

SNAG-00030.jpg

It should look like this ( EU Blue Ray save )

SNAG-00030.jpg

OK, i will try that, i didn't have a folder called export in there could that have been the reason. I had PS3>SAVEDATA>(the downloaded file folder name).

I will try it again in the order you have it. Thank you:tup:

For EU Blu-Ray the folder name must be "BCES00104-GAME-"

For US Blu-Ray save the folder name must be "BCUS98158-GAME-"

For US DL save the folder name must be "NPUA80075-GAME-"

( Folder names found in available downloads )

I have allmoast unlocked S class and my original savegame data is over 140Kb in size.
When I look at the F1 savegame size there is only about 90 Kb.
There should be more becouse when i copy the file I have to start from begining with 35.000 credits. Its a fake file.

I have allmoast unlocked S class and my original savegame data is over 140Kb in size.
When I look at the F1 savegame size there is only about 90 Kb.
There should be more becouse when i copy the file I have to start from begining with 35.000 credits. Its a fake file.

Throw me a bone here. There's 6 different flavours of gamesave and more than one save in each flavour. Which one is the "fake file"?

Also, are you aware of the meaning of the word "COMPRESSED"?

:confused:
There are two. Which "does not work" for you? Have you tried the other one?

Has the fact that other people have got it to work not clued you in to the notion you might be doing something wrong?

Yes i tried both, and doesn´t work for me :confused:
DL save game: double click > save as > unzip with 7zip > extract here now i get only one file (NPEA00050GAME)
A friend tried it, but he had no luck with this save games too.

If i do this with the BD save game i get 5 files (GAME ,
ICON0 , PARAM.PFD , PARAM.SFO , PIC1)
The red files are data, the black files are pic´s.

The BD save game works for me, but i want use the dl-version (psn-store-version) to save my PS3 Blu-Ray Disk-Drive.

Yes i tried both, and doesn´t work for me :confused:
DL save game: double click > save as > unzip with 7zip > extract here now i get only one file (NPEA00050GAME)
A friend tried it, but he had no luck with this save games too.

If i do this with the BD save game i get 5 files (GAME ,
ICON0 , PARAM.PFD , PARAM.SFO , PIC1)
The red files are data, the black files are pic´s.

The BD save game works for me, but i want use the dl-version (psn-store-version) to save my PS3 Blu-Ray Disk-Drive.

Funnily, I just tried the exact same thing. Here's my screenshot:

youaredoingitwrongtx8.jpg

You are not unzipping the second folder.

Download. Unzip. Unzip. Works.

If the game makes you start from scratch with 35, 000 credits with no cars it IS because of the update for the game, I am sure of it now. I have located a PAL (No updates) gamesave with all the cars, including all the dealership trophies plus 400, 000+ credits that works fine, I ended up doing all the dealership licenses and built my credit upto that. So if any PAL gamers need a non update save file send me instructions how to upload the file to this topic because I dont know how to.

Every time I see a new post on this thread I am PRAYING that someone has a new US DL savegame... :guilty:

Luke

There's a US download gamesave in post #1. It has all events complete and sufficient credits to purchase the F1 car. Surely this can't be deficient for you?

If the game makes you start from scratch with 35, 000 credits with no cars it IS because of the update for the game, I am sure of it now. I have located a PAL (No updates) gamesave with all the cars, including all the dealership trophies plus 400, 000+ credits that works fine, I ended up doing all the dealership licenses and built my credit upto that. So if any PAL gamers need a non update save file send me instructions how to upload the file to this topic because I dont know how to.

Famine
THESE FILES WILL NOT WORK ON NON-UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE GAME.

What more can I do?

Oh it is! It's just that I have VERY limited time right now, and wish to be able to race with all cars, but I don't want to use all that time earning the 8.3 million creds on my own (I have a son on the way, so I am very busy prepping for his arrival) so I want to be a cheap mooch and use another download that has all the cars purchased... Yes I know LAME, but I don't have the time to earn all those credits...

Luke

I suggest trying other GT message boards, I had someone from gamefaqs email there game save to me. Alot of ppl dont know about this board so if you try others Im sure there are heaps more gamers out there with a DL version who can share their gamesave file.

I have the australian version is it pal bd or the other one?

Yes.

Australia = PAL.

If you bought it on a disc (BluRay Disc, or "BD"), you'll need the PAL BD one. If you downloaded it, you'll need the PAL DL one.

if any one have the store version with all 71 cars, please share it !!!!!
I hope this gamesave will get more JPN DL players online.

It looks pretty empty these days.

All Events complete. (except dealer races)

All Cars purchased. (Including the F2007)

82,000,000+ money to play with.

Attachments

• NPJA00021-GAME-.zip
    40.5 KB · Views: 527
Anyone waiting on all 71 cars US DL save game I should have it done by next week... If I can keep racing online that is... :) 69 cars and counting, the part that is going to take longest is the F2007... If only it wasn't 2,000,000 I have already beat the entire game, with almost all gold...

Luke

I have the PAL disc version, i have all cars, with loads of extra's ( different colours ) and maxed out credits, i will upload my game save soon

Back