Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Thanks for the nice words! đź‘Ť The number one reason I made the IS-F tune was because there was no tune yet; the eight gears are weird at first, but you get used to them pretty quickly. The car also has very nice handling. :)

I love its instantaneous gear changing, lol, its like playing the old racing games, or even the latest, more arcade-like racing games.

Wow, First lap on free run, I get a 2'19.588, How much grip does this R8 have. Are there no limits.:) Great job yet again mate. Will use it online tonight. Hope to see you there. đź‘Ť

Edit

Just had a good race @ suzuka 600 in the DCT R8 and it does hold its own very well against the other cars, So stable its almost to easy. Still couldnt keep up with a GTRP driver in his Evo X, although i did get past after a slipstream, he got back past me. =( Racer_LP took 1st place in his subaru, then Zocker16_GTRP, and then the DCT R8 took the third spot on the podium. =)

Glad to hear you like it! đź‘Ť But now for something completely different. ;) Dutch Customs presents:

The all NEW Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Online Suzuka​

This baby definitely needed an overhaul. The other tune was not bad, but this baby is more in tune (pun intended :P) with the rest of the Dutch Customs lineup, like the Viper/Tuned. Even your grandmother could drive this baby. ;) Check it out and tell me what you think. Did it change for better or worse?

Power: -7
Weight: 85
Tires: R3
Downforce: 18/35
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring: 4/4
Damper: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.12
Camber: 1.5/0.8
Brakes: 8/5
Steering angle: 50
Traction: OFF
ABS: 1
1st: 2308 (102 km/h)
2nd: 1593 (148 km/h)
3rd: 1248 (190 km/h)
4th: 1030 (230 km/h)
5th: 0815 (290 km/h)
6th: 0596 (426 km/h)
Final gear: 3770

The ALL NEW Mine's GT-R 750PP Online Suzuka​

My great-great-great-grandfather used to say: 'A tune a day keeps the doctor away!' (or did I make this up, I really can't remember, maybe I should start sleeping again ;) :P)

Anyway, here's my updated version of the Mine's GT-R. Let me know what you think of it. Changes result in minor improvements in handling and speeds.

Power: +4
Weight: 87
Downforce: 20/35
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring: 5/4
Damper: 4/3
Toe: -0.04/-0.04
Camber: 1.3/1.1
Brakes: 7/5
Steering angle: 40
1st: 3240 (76 km/h)
2nd: 2233 (110 km/h)
3rd: 1642 (150 km/h)
4th: 1298 (190 km/h)
5th: 1069 (230 km/h)
6th: 0875 (300 km/h)
Final gear: 3741

Wow...I was waiting for this tune. I am gonna drive this bad boy right now with your tune. Just by looking at yours I can see "BIG IMPROVEMENTS" over some garages! :P

Good to hear! đź‘Ť If the current settings for my Mine's GT-R do not fit your style, you can always try my previous settings (see the first post in this thread), I had some positive feedback on those as well. It's a mighty beast, though my personal favorites are the Vette/Tuned and the Viper/Tuned. Also, should you find something lacking or wrong with my settings, do not hesitate to post your remarks here, I am always interested in improving my rides. :)

Wow NLxAROSA.....I drove and drove and drove..............this car is 10x better than your previous tune. I just can't believe it. This car has jumped into 2nd place in my list. Of course my all favorite car is Z06/Tuned but this car is so much fun to drive and also really hardcore. It puts a smile in my face. Thanks mate. Now I can't wait to get a wheel pro and finish up my brand new cockpit....hopefully I will be able to share with you all.

Glad you like it! đź‘Ť

Update:

I'm now working on two new Viper/Tuned setups, a 5-speed and a 6-speed setup. They're not going to be as stable as my current Viper, but they will be faster.

Since the current Viper/Tuned setup is very stable and fast, I will not retire it when the others are released. This will mean that DC will have three different Viper/Tuned setups in stock and you can pick the one you like best. One setup for less experienced drivers or drivers who want to change from 4WD to RWD, the two others for more experienced drivers; they can choose between a 5-speed and a 6-speed tune, whichever suits them best. :)

But more on that in a few days. :)

Hi, I have been using the Audi R8 tune online for a bit today, and it really is fantastic. So easy to drive i feel like im cheating. Again a very good tune. đź‘Ť

Again, thanks for the kind words and good to hear you really like it. As I promised, today I will post the settings for two different Viper/Tuned setups.

#1: Still easy to drive, still very fast, but now with six gears instead of five for all those people out there who like to use all the gears. So here it is:

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned Six Speed Special 750PP Suzuka Online

Power: +2
Tires: R3/R3
Ride Height: -10/-8
Spring: 5/5
Damper: 5/5
Toe: -0.12/+0.10
Brakes: 3/5
1st: 2308 (76 km/h)
2nd: 1746 (100 km/h)
3rd: 1257 (140 km/h)
4th: 0978 (180 km/h)
5th: 0765 (230 km/h)
6th: 0596 (320 km/h)
Final gear: 4428

#2: For all the five-gear-freaks out there, here's another setup, but this time with 5 gears instead of 6. Again, very similar to my first tune.

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned Five Speed Fury 750PP Suzuka Online

Power: +2
Tires: R3/R3
Ride Height: -10/-8
Spring: 5/5
Damper: 5/5
Toe: -0.12/+0.19
Brakes: 3/5
1st: 2308 (104 km/h)
2nd: 1588 (130 km/h)
3rd: 1239 (175 km/h)
4th: 1027 (225 km/h)
5th: 0844 (285 km/h)
6th: 0596 (438 km/h)
Final gear: 3298

So let me know what you guys and gals think of them. My personal favorite is the five-speed-fury. ;) And remember: the original tune is not discontinued, since I had a lot of positive feedback on it. :)

Which one of those were you just using in Suzuka?
Great race, apart having been shoved on the beginning of it.

Hi, saw you there too, plenty of punting indeed, especially by the white corvette. :(

I was using the Five-Speed-Fury BTW.

It was great working with you NLxAROSA, a joy to test drive the Viper/Tuned and those tunes.
My comments on both tunes:
6-Speed-Special: This tune is a little less stable than DC's original tune, but not so much that it's hard to handle, there is little difference charateristically with the original DC Viper tune except for the gearing tuned for 6 gears....and therefore having quite a bit more speed. A balanced tune great for racing and I recommend it to those drivers looking for a stable car with some good race pace, this car can easily keep up with the rest of the cars in its class, only being outpaced by really determined drivers.

5-Speed-Fury: This tune is deadly fast for a Viper and I set the best time of the two tunes with it. However, the increase in speed (especially acceleration out of corners) comes at the cost of a slight decrease in stability. It can get a bit twitchy in places and is a bit easier to lose in fast corners. Not as balanced as the 6 speed but just as good for racing. I recommend this tune for those that want to see more speed but still keep most of DC's trademark great stability.

Both are great tunes in themselves its just a matter of driver preference to which you should pick.

Thanks for the nice review! đź‘Ť The old tune is also still in stock, so there are now three Viper/Tuned setups to choose from. My first tune is very stable and forgiving, pick this one if you're a hardcore 4WD driver who wants to make the switch to RWD. Same goes for the Vette/Tuned BTW. On occasions I find both to be more stable than the Mine's GT-R. ;) :)

Hi, saw you there too, plenty of punting indeed, especially by the white corvette. :(

I was using the Five-Speed-Fury BTW.

Yup, really dirty that guy.

I'm going to try your Viper (6spd) and let you know something as soon as I can. đź‘Ť

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 750PP Suzuka Online​

With only a few days to go before the events are changed I present to you the Dutch Customs Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car! This rabid dog has been turned into a loyal friend that bites your competitors heads off on command. ;) Credits and hats off for P3nT4gR4m for the gear settings. đź‘Ť My original gear settings are provided as well for people who like to use more gears. Anyway, here's the setup:

Power: -16
Downforce: 20/35

Height: -15/-15
Springs: 5/4
Dampers: 4/3
Toe: -0.08/+0.12
Camber: 1.9/1.8
Brakes: 7/2

Angle: 40
TC: OFF

1st: 2250 /120kmh
2nd: 1581 /170kmh
3rd: 1171 /230kmh
4th: 0929 /290kmh
5th: 0749 /360kmh
6th: 0686 /422kmh
Final: 3586

There you go, now go out and give this baby the spurs!

Alternative (original DC) gear settings, choose whichever you like best:

1: 2250 /111kmh
2: 1567 /160kmh
3: 1197 /210kmh
4: 0983 /255kmh
5: 0811 /310kmh
6: 0686 /392kmh
f: 3855

posted this in TLD and 888 (sorry if im spamming), been reading around for a couple weeks now... been working on S-10

interested in tunes for the gtlm, mine's, tuned evo x, and amuse, perhaps even tuned z06. i use standard settings, and i like the AWD because i HATE spinning out. I like to brake hard into turns, then accelerate fast out of them. ive noticed though that the z06 behaves well. I also have a wheel, if that makes a difference. and, of course, i'm limited to R1 tires.

regards,
Kris

if I cant receive PMs, my email is kjusnes@gmail.com

I'm pretty stuffed for this week, and the upcoming week I will not be available at all. You might want to check some of the topics in the subforums if you need something quick. :) If you're still looking for something after mentioned period I'll be quite happy to set you up with a nice tune. đź‘Ť

hows this setup look for suzuka? best ive had so far in any car... anything off the top of your head?

standard settings, of course
r1 tires by default
power -15
weight 85%
aero 20/35
ride height 10/10
springs 6/4
damper 5/7
toe -0.09/+0.04
camber 2.0/1.0
brake balance 6/7
turning angle 40
TCS off
ABS 1

gears

its a little bit drifty, which i normally dont like but i can handle it (more practice will be better)

Hi, would it be possibile for Dutch Customs Tuning to perform their magic on the Subaru Impreza sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA'05? I see a few members running this car and i like it. But its too drifty/sloppy in the corners for my liking. But fast! Maybe you could help me out when you get the chance?

Test car Dodge Viper SRT10/Tuned 750PP

Novice driver here, was getting fed up of just using the awd cars, especially as i don't have the greatest driving ability. I took a giant leap and started practicing with the F430 to see if i could learn to drive the RW cars, anyhow my ability as got a little better, not much but some and the tunes i tried doing myself....errrrr gave me stability to stay on track and finish a race but way behind unless racing alongside the blind, i presume thats what they are as they seem to spend more time going from sand trap to sand trap, maybe building castle's, who knows.
Enough is enough, i'll try out some ready made tunes, into Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Stability first (i really do think stability should be in bold). I started with the vipers, not really a big fan of the American muscle cars, tried all three tunes and they blew my socks off, wether racing online or free practice online, they are so EASY to control, you have more than enough time to come off the gas to bring it back under control, certain times i wanted to squirt the gas a bit too much just to feel the back end slide on me, wonder if i could use this to have a go at drifting.... I found each setting seemed to have its own merits at different points of the Suzuka course and when i thought i'd found my prefered setting, i'd go and beat my ghost with another setting....what i thought was gonna be a couple of laps with each setting to determine my favorite, that plan was thrown out my open window while sliding the back out round another corner.
Again a novice driver here and with some more practice/races i know the times will come down from 2:04's that i was doing....i will say this to other new drivers trying to find the right car, try the Viper with all settings to find your preferred one. Big thumbs up to NLxAROSA and his DC STABILITY shop....Now to try your other tunes

Hi, would it be possibile for Dutch Customs Tuning to perform their magic on the Subaru Impreza sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA'05? I see a few members running this car and i like it. But its too drifty/sloppy in the corners for my liking. But fast! Maybe you could help me out when you get the chance?

X2 on that! Haven't found a good tune yet for this car. I know Zodicus love this car and I know this car is fast and driven by him, makes it super fast! :P

Novice driver here, was getting fed up of just using the awd cars, especially as i don't have the greatest driving ability. I took a giant leap and started practicing with the F430 to see if i could learn to drive the RW cars, anyhow my ability as got a little better, not much but some and the tunes i tried doing myself....errrrr gave me stability to stay on track and finish a race but way behind unless racing alongside the blind, i presume thats what they are as they seem to spend more time going from sand trap to sand trap, maybe building castle's, who knows.
Enough is enough, i'll try out some ready made tunes, into Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Stability first (i really do think stability should be in bold). I started with the vipers, not really a big fan of the American muscle cars, tried all three tunes and they blew my socks off, wether racing online or free practice online, they are so EASY to control, you have more than enough time to come off the gas to bring it back under control, certain times i wanted to squirt the gas a bit too much just to feel the back end slide on me, wonder if i could use this to have a go at drifting.... I found each setting seemed to have its own merits at different points of the Suzuka course and when i thought i'd found my prefered setting, i'd go and beat my ghost with another setting....what i thought was gonna be a couple of laps with each setting to determine my favorite, that plan was thrown out my open window while sliding the back out round another corner.
Again a novice driver here and with some more practice/races i know the times will come down from 2:04's that i was doing....i will say this to other new drivers trying to find the right car, try the Viper with all settings to find your preferred one. Big thumbs up to NLxAROSA and his DC STABILITY shop....Now to try your other tunes

2'04's are very good for a novice driver! That was the kind of times I was doing when I was testing those tunes.

Test Car Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 750PP

Being on a high from trying DC's Vipers i moved onto the Ford GT. KER-POW, eh, was that a blow to the stomach, hell no, this beast leaves you feeling battered and bruised, first try and first lap 2:03, from coming in from work and feeling a little sleepy i'm now wide awake and feeling like i'm in a session at the gym. This is one car that's hard and i mean hard for a novice to keep under control and going in the direction, you had better be good with the throttle and keep the WD-40 handy, the red bull you can put back in the fridge for some other time. Every corner was a battle to keep the beast under control and let it free when i could put the pedal down, very timidly i might add. I went into the second lap trying to keep my ghost in the rear view mirror, which i succeded in doing for several corners in fact pulling away, then my eagerness took over...bloomin heck what time can i get this lap and i started to be a bit more aggressive with the juice...big mistake, i kept the ghost in my mirror but unfortunately i was now facing the wrong way.Several attempts later with me now taking regular picnics at different corners through gassing it to much, i've decided to cover the GT in a blanket in the garage which is now locked, waiting for a suitable weekend if not week off from work before i try it again, till then this is one beast of a car that aint for taming

Test Car Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 750PP

Being on a high from trying DC's Vipers i moved onto the Ford GT. KER-POW, eh, was that a blow to the stomach, hell no, this beast leaves you feeling battered and bruised, first try and first lap 2:03, from coming in from work and feeling a little sleepy i'm now wide awake and feeling like i'm in a session at the gym. This is one car that's hard and i mean hard for a novice to keep under control and going in the direction, you had better be good with the throttle and keep the WD-40 handy, the red bull you can put back in the fridge for some other time. Every corner was a battle to keep the beast under control and let it free when i could put the pedal down, very timidly i might add. I went into the second lap trying to keep my ghost in the rear view mirror, which i succeded in doing for several corners in fact pulling away, then my eagerness took over...bloomin heck what time can i get this lap and i started to be a bit more aggressive with the juice...big mistake, i kept the ghost in my mirror but unfortunately i was now facing the wrong way.Several attempts later with me now taking regular picnics at different corners through gassing it to much, i've decided to cover the GT in a blanket in the garage which is now locked, waiting for a suitable weekend if not week off from work before i try it again, till then this is one beast of a car that aint for taming

The GT has some major issues as it is, hence why its done poorly in real life racing. A tune can help but it can't get rid of everything.

My apologies to NLxAROSA, not being very technically minded i'm unable to provide a thorough feedback of the cars i test, just a light hearted look at your tunes maybe enough to point other novices in the right direction, cheers cashwars

Back