Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Just tried the other tune (the first) and guess what?

DSC00310-1.jpg

I like this one the best. For some reason the steering feels heavier? Nicer. The gears are perfect. I still think there is a good half a second to be had. Maybe more. Cracking tune. 👍

Edit,

Good on ya DONK. :cheers: You will not want to go back to AWD once you master the RWD. 👍

Just wanted to say well done to Hyperuk, top time in the Viper, can see i've got loads of practice to be done if i don't want to let the side down

Just wanted to say well done to Hyperuk, top time in the Viper, can see i've got loads of practice to be done if i don't want to let the side down

Thanks buddy, as they say practice makes perfect. Although I am sure a wheel helps. :sly:
I think i can get under 2 minutes in this beast. I will have another go tomorrow when i am less intoxicated, (Mmmm Beer) I have to be at work for 7 in the morning so thats all from me tonight. 👍

Heh heh, I would be really excited if you could pull a 1"59.xxx with the Viper/Tuned. 👍

Just saw that I forgot to reply to DONK: Glad you like the Viper/Tuned and Vette/Tuned setups. They're exactly what you need when switching from 4WD to RWD, as these tunes are very forgiving if you make a few little mistakes. If you are bored with these and want some real challenge, try my Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car, it's a really nasty beast compared to the Viper and Vette. ;)

Heh heh, I would be really excited if you could pull a 1"59.xxx with the Viper/Tuned. 👍

Just saw that I forgot to reply to DONK: Glad you like the Viper/Tuned and Vette/Tuned setups. They're exactly what you need when switching from 4WD to RWD, as these tunes are very forgiving if you make a few little mistakes. If you are bored with these and want some real challenge, try my Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car, it's a really nasty beast compared to the Viper and Vette. ;)

I would do but everybody and their dog are driving the GT LM I feel like being a little different.

:cheers:

My right foot is just to damn HEAVY!!!!

Well lighten it up myman, Only go WOT when you know you have not got to let off. And gently feed it in rather than stomp on it. you will get there, and you will love passing them Evo's. :) 👍

Well lighten it up myman, Only go WOT when you know you have not got to let off. And gently feed it in rather than stomp on it. you will get there, and you will love passing them Evo's. :) 👍

Exactly. I find the best turn to practice on this is Dunlop. Do it without ever touching the brakes and never fully releasing the gas pedal, and practice slowly pressing it to gain exit speed until you can stomp on it fully just before the rumble strip on the top of the hill, on your right.

A truly wise man once said: "If it ain't broken, then don't fix it!'.

So with pride Dutch Customs presents to you (again): The Original 'Classic' Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned!

Blazingly fast, this tune is also very stable. It is known to convert 4WD infidels to the holy church of RWD. :D ;)

Anyway, this is my entry for the showdown and the Viper/Tuned Cup. For the Cup, you can always check out the other two tunes I have in store, whichever suits you best. Have fun!

For convenience, here are the settings again:

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned 750PP Online Suzuka

Power: +2
Weight: 85
Tires: R3/R3
Downforce: 18/35
Ride Height: -10/-8
Spring: 6/5
Damper: 6/5
Toe: -0.12/-0.11
Camber: 1.3/1.1
Brakes: 2/4
Steering angle: 40
Traction: OFF
ABS: 1
1st: 2308 (102 km/h)
2nd: 1588 (148 km/h)
3rd: 1239 (190 km/h)
4th: 1027 (230 km/h)
5th: 0844 (280 km/h)
6th: 0596 (429 km/h)
Final gear: 3298

Just had a few races and I'm once again impressed, the only issues I came across is the power-oversteer that comes with the car anyway and the 3rd gear snap oversteer to 4th gear understeer when you're navigating the first part of the 200R, after the hairpin.
However, both of these are non-issues if you prepare for them adequately and this tune is exceedingly fast.

Now I just need to get used to driving in GT5P again and I should be able to at least run a 2.03.xxx by tomorrow night.

lol!!! You that good humm! :P

yup he is and the Devils sitting on the back seat giving the rest of us the finger:scared:

EDIT, noticed when the race will be, im bowing out, next weekend my last race will be saturday before i go to Farnborough Airshow where im working for the week, so no garage showdown and more importantly no racing for 8 days, not looking forward to that

Big thanks to Lars for the wicked Viper tune that performed so well this morning for me and Ardius in the Showdown. 👍

Sig's been updated. Anyway, I want to thank you guys (again) for doing such a great job at the Showdown yesterday, even though I wasn't present myself! Dutch Customs couldn't have done this without you guys! A big 👍 👍 for the both of you!

As for changing the initial post: I have been thinking of rearranging it for a bit, keep watching this space for more info. ;)

Sig's been updated. Anyway, I want to thank you guys (again) for doing such a great job at the Showdown yesterday, even though I wasn't present myself! Dutch Customs couldn't have done this without you guys! A big 👍 👍 for the both of you!

As for changing the initial post: I have been thinking of rearranging it for a bit, keep watching this space for more info. ;)

Well done on a deserved win mate :) The cars and drivers were damn fast !

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned 749PP Online Daytona Road

An already excellent tune just got better and adapted to the new 750PP Daytona Road Course. Now with 6 gears and improved handling, this car is a a killer on Daytona. This snake will eat your competitors alive, swallow them whole and regurgitate them all over the track! As always, tuned on PRO physics, with all aids OFF except ABS, which is set to 1. Hope you like the settings, feedback is always appreciated. Thanks must go to GTP_hyperuk for testing this baby. 👍

Power: +9
Weight: 85
Tires: R1
Downforce: 18/35
Ride Height: -2/-1
Spring: 4/5
Damper: 3/4
Toe: -0.12/+0.19
Camber: 1.3/1.1
Brakes: 2/4
Steering angle: 40
Traction: OFF