(ETZ)Esattezza Autosport! Lancia Stratos "La Italiano" Model added

• Thread starter MRKdaCorsa
  • 453 comments
RJ, after a chat with a friend of mine who frequents GTVault, I think I may have uncovered a reason for our different impressions as to the ease of handling with the Ford GT.

It seems that the Production car has significantly more downforce in non-Wing-Trim than the Prize car. As I was using the Prize car, that would account for why I was forever feeling as if PD hadn't modelled the Downforce properly. She would be fine at lower speeds and become evil at high velocity.

Even with the Wing fitted, the Prize car still has less Rear Downforce available, not that affects our observations here.

I shall have a go at building a Production based one this week and see how it differs.

RJ, after a chat with a friend of mine who frequents GTVault, I think I may have uncovered a reason for our different impressions as to the ease of handling with the Ford GT.

It seems that the Production car has significantly more downforce in non-Wing-Trim than the Prize car. As I was using the Prize car, that would account for why I was forever feeling as if PD hadn't modelled the Downforce properly. She would be fine at lower speeds and become evil at high velocity.

Even with the Wing fitted, the Prize car still has less Rear Downforce available, not that affects our observations here.

I shall have a go at building a Production based one this week and see how it differs.

Aha. Yes, the stock "production" Ford GT has 20 units of rear downforce showroom stock, and that explains the slightly "easier" handling.

I had the production version making about 700hp and it was controllable; just refused to stop.

(Side note: Default downforce as displayed when the wing is installed is stock, non-wing downforce).

Thanks for the note there 👍.

I've often theorised that the downforce values when you fit a Wing were the 'design' values for the production car. I've never been able to prove it tho' and psychologically the car seemed to handle better without changing anything :D.

I know I'm cluttering up our garage with techie chat (sorry, boss :embarrassed:) but, given that the default values are equal to no Wing, why is it that just fitting a Wing reduces your A-Spec points? Or is that a false memory on my part?

I do believe that was a false memory, as I've not noticed a decrease in A-spec points from fitting a wing when against the same lineup and that could be where the drop came from.

I have finally gotten around to working on using the Production Ford GT '05 for my tuning experiment :D. The extra downforce available from the stock purchased car compared to the Prize Car I used previously is quite noticeable.

I tweaked a few things to dial out some of the understeer the downforce induced and she was good to go. She's a fair few seconds faster than the Prize Car and more forgiving but you still have to watch the 'traditional' danger areas of the Nurburgring (dangerous for some fast cars that PD didn't bless with the water of Holy Nissan at least).

I'll edit the changes into the presentation above but also put them here for clarity:

Front Dampers: Reduce Bound to 2 and Rebound to 6
Stabalisers: Increase Rear Bar to 6
LSD: Reduce Accel Value to 30

RUF CTR "Yellowbird" 1987

This made a nice change for us - a car that was actually not too much of a strain to set up :lol:.

The owner has had this Yellowbird tucked away in the garage for years and has decided he'd like to get some use out of it on the race circuits. As if to make up for the lack of previous useage he wanted us to provide him with hardware and suspension engineering that would allow him to race her at the Nurburgring on Sports tyres and also take victory against the Japanese GT300 and GT500 vehicles in their homegrown series.

We were a little leery at first, it has to be confessed, as we had heard 'bad things' about the braking performance and handling of this car. However, we needn't have worried and maybe we had gotten our rumours cross-wired with the CTR2 as the Yellowbird turned out to be a delightful drive.

She was already semi-upgraded in that the Racing Exhaust and mid-spec clutch and flywheel were fitted when we got her and some lightning had already been done. The exhaust we left on but the clutch and flywheel we enhanced to the top level whilst shedding some more of the weight of the car.

Hardware Alterations:

Stage 2 Weight Reduction
Racing Exhaust (Stock on this car)
Sports Tyres Grade 2
Racing Brakes and Balancer
Racing Suspension
3-Plate Clutch and Racing Flywheel
Custom Gearbox
Custom Limited Slip Differential

The runs around the Nurburgring were very easy on the nerves compared to the difficulties encountered with the Downforce-crippled Ford GT '05 we worked on previously. The usual critical corners where handling failures show up were quite easily ironed out - it was a particular pleasure to be able to throw the car into the bottom of Fuchsrohre without having to worry about precise steering angles and distance from the curb :D. Front tyre wear was light and rear correspondingly heavy but a bit of ballast helped in that regard.

We still put a lot of miles on the car to test out different suspension suites and what we came up with was as follows:

Brakes: 5/4
Springs: 11.0/14.0
Ride: 109/109
Damper B: 5/4
Damper R: 8/9
Camber: 2.0/1.0
Toe: -1/+0
Stabalisers: 3/4

Gears: 13@4.000
1st: 2.703
2nd: 1.778
3rd: 1.211
4th: 0.940
5th: 0.760
6th: 0.642

TCS: 1
LSD: 9/27/29
Ballast: 86 @ -25

We got laps around 7'20 with the car in this level of trim.

Before moving on to tackle fettling her for Tokyo R246, a track we've found to be pretty indicative of most circuits in the Japanese GT series, we decided to try her out with the horsepower and tyres up-rated at the 'Ring.

Additional Hardware:

Stage 2 Turbo (538HP)
Racing Tyres Grade 2

We found that the car immediately behaved as if the suspension was much stiffer but also discovered a curiosity - we did not need to change the gearbox at all to accomodate the greater power. The alterations required overall were quite small too. We were suspicious and indulged in a large number of laps trying out different combinations after our 'first guess' settings seemed to work so well. In the end tho', we wrote up what we first tried :D.

Ride: 109/109
Damper B: 3/3
Stabalisers: 5/5

Gears: 13@4.000
3rd: 1.211
4th: 0.940
5th: 0.760
6th: 0.642

Ballast: 86 @ -25

The client was pretty happy with our Nurburgring offerings and generously paid to have the car shipped over to Tokyo so that we could test her out on the actual R246 circuit she would be racing on.

We felt that the length of the races involved in this series would permit us to run with a softer grade of tyre and that's what we worked with.

Additional Hardware:

Racing Tyres Grade 3

The flatter surface also allowed us to lower the car and stiffen up the Damper Bound rates for greater responsiveness. It didn't take long for us to balance her out the way we wanted and we moved on to some race testing. The results there caused something of a heated contention with the race organisers as we found that our Points Classification was much worse than we thought it should be, particularly with the ludicrously quick Pitworks Z in the mix. We are ashamed to admit that we said a few undiplomatic things to people we shouldn't and were slapped with the penalty of having to carry maximum ballast.

The car still handled fine with the extra weight and the owner was likewise fine with running her that way, so we went into the series with the final set-up as follows:

Ride: 99/99
Damper B: 5/4
Damper R: 7/9
Stabalisers: 5/5

Gears: 12@4.000
3rd: 1.225
4th: 0.960
5th: 0.800
6th: 0.690

Ballast: 200 @ -25

And They're Off

andtheyareofftg9.jpg

Tyres Still Cold (note the understeer)

coldtyreundersteerfd6.jpg

A few corners later, not so bad

warmedupnowvj8.jpg

Entering the Double 90 Square Horseshoe (Marunouchi 7E)

enterdouble90nm2.jpg

Exiting the Double 90 Square Horseshoe (Marunouchi 8D)

exitdouble90yk4.jpg

End of the First Lap

endoflap1if7.jpg

Our driver pulled down laps in the 1'37 to 1'39 range during the race and the tyres lasted well enough to give him a MoV of greater than 4 seconds. The rear wear was still a touch heavy for our engineers tastes but the client was satisfied with the win and signed off on the design.

This time out we've taken on a car that has legendary understeer, the RUF CTR2

beautypassmetzgesfaldbn5.jpg

She's heavy but has a lot of horsepower. She's four-wheel drive with the engine at the back and aerodynamic improvements are verboten!

This outing was an experiment performed soley for the personal gratification of the engineer i.e. me :D. I wanted to see if the CTR2 could be made to handle acceptably at the Nurburgring when shod with tyres a grade worse than she comes with stock.

The hardware list was:

Racing Exhaust (stock on this car)
Sports Tyres Grade 2 (stock is grade 3)
Racing Suspension
Fully Custom Gearbox
Fully Custom Limited Slip Diff
Weight Reduction 1

I was not allowed Wing, improved Clutch or Flywheel nor, most annoying of all, a Variable Centre Diff. That latter part could possibly make a world of difference (no pun intended :)) on this car but PD says "No!". I imposed a limitation on myself of not using Racing Brakes and Balancer as it would be too tempting to jack up the rear bias to get the car to turn.

It didn't take long to get a decent enough handling package but the fine tuning put six hundred miles under the wheels as I tweaked and shaved small increments of Ballast, LSD settings, gear ratios and suspension balance.

I have to admit that the power-on understeer never really went away but she turns in just fine and a smidgen of patience before hitting the loud pedal on the apex makes the problem disappear. Also, if you get too eager on the throttle, a quick lift will bring the nose back onto line and you can power through the exit like a 4WD should do. As if to compensate for the understeer, her aplomb over the bumps and lumps of the 'Ring is wonderful - I think that's part of the understeer problem in that she feels so stable and planted that you want to go faster than the tyres will allow.

Speaking of tyres, specifically of their wear, the CTR2 grinds away the fronts as the changes you make to overcome the understeer put a lot of stress on them. It is also true that she eats front tyres even in stock trim and some of the changes I made were based on the theory that too much weight at the back causes excessive slip on the driven front wheels and abrades the rubber.

Anyhow, the setup given below turned in solid 7'22's in race conditions and those times only got worse if I didn't follow my own 'be patient' advice:

Brakes: Normal
Springs: 7.9/11.9
Ride Height: 95/95
Damper B: 5/5
Damper R: 6/9
Toe: +1/+1
Stabalisers: 4/5
Gears: AutoSet 10 @ 3.444 Final

TCS:2
LSD Front: 10/17/7
LSD Rear: 8/21/17

Ballast: 126Kg @ -36

She's nice to drive if you don't try and 'force' her. Oddly I found her a bit like a Tuscan in that you get the best results by staying off the throttle completely until you can see the line through the apex to exit.

Getting past a wide car like the Zonda can be tricky at the Nurburgring

fatboyandslimxb7.jpg

Showing off one of the great advantages of a stable car, braking really late

latebrakingwt2.jpg

Slower through the corner but faster out is one of the theoretical advatages of 4WD

passingthruya9.jpg

Sometimes you just have to wait for things to line up

waitingforopportunityof8.jpg

And then you can sweep through

findthegappj4.jpg

Ever wondered why twitchy MR's have trouble at Schwedenkreuz?

schwedenkreuzleapnz3.jpg

No sign of the problems the Ford GT or Esprit have through Fuchsrohre

steadyfuchsrohrexm3.jpg

That stable braking really comes in as you blast through Tiergarten dropping down the gears. Also, I'd never noticed that speed limit sign until I set up this picture :lol:.

brakingthelimitattiergamx8.jpg

Lol, both of these RUFs will have me occupied for a day or two.
Seems your collection is dominating my garage mate.
I wonder can I get a sub 7'22 with the CTR2.., probably not lol,
you seem to be the more experienced pilot. I'll still try though ;)
I've been testing a new proto that may be a shocking opposition for
the RUF. I'll see you at the Ring!

Am I putting too many pictures in, Soprano? I like to use them to illustrate certain corners or handling characteristics but I can use fewer if it's a problem.

I think he means that you're producing more tunes than him. ;)

No I meant neither. I was speaking of my garage in GT4 (on the game).
I have collected more of sukerkins cars/setups than any other tuner on GTP...
With the exception of my own. And by the way MKT Precision is not 'MY' garage, its 'OURS', sorry for the confusion.
And you post as many pics as you like by the way.

Sorry for the bit a absence lately sukerkin.
Schools coming around the corner, hours picked up at work, and a new girl have all kept me occupied.., but focused.
Look forward to seeing a new Nurburgring benchmark presentation from an unusual suspect.

Ahhh! 👍. Thanks for the 'follow up' Soprano. Thanks also for the huge compliment :embarrassed:.

Good to hear too that why you've been a bit quiet over the past couple of weeks is not due to some evil occurence : phew :.

Lol, nope no evil occurence here mate:mischievous:
I should have this new vehicle out before the end
of the week. I actuall have a couple FFs but im afraid
they may kill the super car and exotic aura of MKT lol.

{shyly points to Signature}:lol:.

Lol, I may have to produce something to convince you otherwise.

Developement of the next project is done. As of now I'm planning out the presentation and doing a bit of research to add some depth
to the final product. With all that in mind, I maybe done tonight or early tomorrow. You will be pleased with the results my friend :sly:.

Wow, does it?
Dont worry, we are tearing down the whole shop front and putting it back together.
New name coming also...

E55-S934
OVER 700PS ON S3S, WEIGHING 4200lbs/THE DAILY DRIVER!?

front.jpg

Its been a while since my last presentation so I figured this time around I better hit hard to show I haven't lost it. With endless benchmarks being made by our products it almost a standard now. I present to you the E55-s934.

This was one of my personal daily driven vehicles, the 5.5 liter belt driven supercharged V8 which kept me in the right state of mind rather I was picking up groceries or having a night out at town. Its important that we live and breathe automotive performance on the daily basis, which may explain our high standards. This car is an ideal platform because while being manufactured by the famous automotive marque, every nut and bolt is applied with performance and effieciency in mind. At only 2700rpm the car is at a peak power point and keeps it to the ground holding composure and giving the driver a comfortable ride.

The factory power is fine.., but, if you take a look in our employee designated parking area it doesn't quite fit in with the crowd of Zondas, Ferraris, Porsches, S7s etc. With that said, I figured it was a good time for an upgrade. I wanted to keep all my factory necessities, like navigation, audio, spare, TV screens, etc :sly:. Taking out the bowling ball and golf clubs would prove to be beneficial though lol. So basically what we focused on was suspension dynamics and power output. Most of the cars that we considered the opposition were atleast 700lbs lighter, so adding 3-400ps to our maximum output was nearly required. But of course we didn't want to rely on power to reach our goal.

We replaced the air suspension and variable damping with a complete race compliant suspension kit. We had to figure out how to maintane the comfortable street oriented ride. The removal of the the Airmatic system, its brain and its sensors, there was no more auto-adapting stabilizers, adaptive damping, payload sensing, road condition sensing, etc. Our favorite course, Nurburgring could possibly simulate the bumps that may be ran across on a city street, or a country road. This was our ideal test track anyways, thus we put almost 200 miles on the car just from testing there.

But with the bound occurance of the long straights of the Ring. We had another dillema. The high capacity gearbox with five forward gears and Speedshift Programming with its high-speed gear transitions wasn't quite good enough. We solved the problem by auto setting to thirteen then replacing the fifth cog with one that was 0.934, which allowed us to travel at a recorded speed of 321km or 200mph+. Put the 5 gear in the title of the car because it was the finishing touch, and would be one of the most appealing features. But this is not the only benchmark. The car sits on S3s, making it 100% streetable and they stick to the ground as if they were R3s.

THE CHALLENGE
(Track Meet)​

The Smart breaks were also bypassed with the installation of race compliant disc, calipers and SS braided lines. We need to out break and corner just as well as the supercars that are 700lbs lighter. This is where the challenge was born. There were some doubts around the office. The Zonda driver wasn't convinced and neither was the S7's. Being an S7 owner myself I could understand the skeptical aura my associates had hovering around them. As we began to circle around the car displayed in the showroom, majority noticed a change of physique. It was low and wide and had the stance of a British bull-dog. The loaded interior is what I believe threw many off but the S3s did even more, which aren't very different from the ZR-rated 245/40 fronts and 265/35s in back that the E55 is equipped with in its bone stocky/factory state.

While the crowd of employees and guest surrounding the car, interested, but skeptical I announced my challenge.

"I'll race whoevers up for a battle on the Ring, to convince you all.., This car will make history at MKT"

We gathered two drivers that day that were willing to take the trip to Germany. One piloting a Saleen S7, the other a Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3. Later on we gathered up with 2 friends that joined us, one driving a Viper Competition Coupe, and the other driving a Vintage '67 shelby Cobra, which I believe was going to be a challenge to keep up with in the corners. When we arrived, we met another mate that was interested in the drive also, he was accompanied by a CTR2.

The agreement was that I would wait at Tiergarten until the last car passed, and wait a minimum of 10secs to launch and began the battle. First the Copetition Coupe, about 5secs later the Cobra came around, another 5secs the CTR2, then the S7 and last but not least the C12S. I waited my ten seconds and the hunt began.

wait.jpg

The Wolf waiting to hunt the rabbits at Tiergarten

jump.jpg

A light tap of the brakes is recomended at the crest before Flugplatz depending on your position on the road. Here I believe I was moving at about 130mph/209km.

farback.jpg

Here is where I started to think, 'Man.., I think started to late.'From the cockpit of my E55 s934 I see nothing but a lonely open road.
Notice the arrows pointing far off in the distance at the opposition. Before schwedenkreuz I clocked about 185-190mph.

zonda.jpg

My thoughts immediately changed after Aremberg, as the fat rear end of the C12S comes into sight.
I assumed the S7 couldn't be too far ahead of the Zonda and I must have made it through the turn faster than both of them.

passzon.jpg

I had the nose of the E55 practically on the back of the C12S throughout the entire north because it was to narrow to pass,
but once we made it to Breidshceid, I out breaked him. Fighting to save his postion he moved back into the inside abruptly and kept me in the rear.

chase2.jpg

A sight you dont see everyday. This is a furious battle probably one of the best I've ever had out of my 20k miles experience on the Ring.
The thing I know that they dont is as soon as the road straightens.., this tandum of 3 is over. Note thats not understeer, its me being aggressive lol.

battle.jpg

I executed my Lewis Hamilton move sweeping pass both targets, while the S7 fights back and gets uber close on the outside.

klost.jpg

Fast-forward to Karussell where I began to put heavy pressure on the CTR2. I can see the Viper and im motivated to push even harder.

crash.jpg

The E55 being in your rearview can cause you to lose your composure :scared:. Maybe if his CTR2 was equipped with Sukerkins setup, this driver could've held on
a bit longer lol.

fire.jpg

Three down and two to go. Here I overtake the Shelby on the first attempt easily moving to the inside and overtaking.
The car has done exactly what I intended.., be able to overtake on the straights and the corners.

ccdone.jpg

The job is not done yet. As the viper swiftly moves through Shwalbenschwanz, the driver is now aware of my presence and progress.
But Im confident that once I arrive at Dottinger Hohe theres absolutlety nothing he can do to keep his position. I'll shift a 7250rpms
instead of the red 6000 and continue to accelerate even while going up hill all the way to 201mph.

finish.jpg

And thats exactly what happen. I reached 200mph darting straight pass the Competition Coupe as if it were standing still.
Mission accomplished with a 7'28.xxx, six seconds slower than the E55 s934's record time of 7'22.112.

SPECS
V8SOHC 5438cc
721PS / 6100rpm
730.45ft.lb / 2650-4000rpm
Weight - 1910kg / 4200lbs
Test Miles - 178 on Nurburgring

PARTS
Semi Exhaust
R-Brakes
Brake controller
N/A Stage 3
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
R-Chip
FC Trans
3Plate Clutch
R-Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
R-Suspension
S3 Tires / JAO223 Wheels

SETTINGS

Suspension:
Rate: 4.4 / 6.5
Height: 101 / 104
Bound: 4 / 6
Rebound: 5 / 6
Camber: 2.8 / 2.1
Toe: -1 / 0
Stabilizers: 4 / 5

Transmition
Auto to: 13
Adjust 5th to: 0.934
  1. 3.922
  2. 2.496
  3. 1.749
  4. 1.276
  5. 0.934
Final: 2.650

Limited Slip Diffrential
Initial: 10
Accel: 20
Decel: 18

Brake Bias
Front: 6 Rear: 8

DRIVERS LOG

! First I would like to notify all that there are possible problematic areas on this course. Flugplatz, and Fuchsrohre are blind hills with crest. Because of the weight of the E55 I recomend using a light break tap before the crest on Flugplatz or speed of 130-140mph, and braking before you get to the steep up hill area before arriving at the crest of Fuchsrohre. Before Fuchsrohre the car is going up hill and is more than likely going to be unleveled from left to right and front to back because of the bumps on this inclined strip. Braking at the last moment is not ideal for this turn, which causes you to leave the ground and kinks to the left.

! For the more seasoned drivers that have a style where drifiting may be applied, you should love the way this car revs. You will have peak power at 2700rpms and 6000rpms is where the red starts. But I shift at 7250rpm to get that extra drive, which has proven to benefit me during developement where I competed with my own ghost. With all that mentioned, second gear is where you will find some of your drifting roots. The rear wheels will break traction only if you exceed pass 6000rpm. If you shift at 6000rpm no wheelspin should occur. So basically you have extra wheelspin availabe to slide the rear end out whenever you need it. Amazingly 1rst is the only gear that has wheel spin but you'll never use this gear as I didn't. Third rides out fine and smooth, but shifting to short, out of second may lead in a chirp here or there.

drift.jpg

Victory dance at Tiergarten, celebrating one of my greatest laps around the Ring!

Applause my friend. An ovation for a splendid presentation. Loved it.

I also love how our tuning approaches attack a problem from different directions. Not much point in being an engineering team if we both do things the same way 👍.

I can't wait to give this a go when I get the chance. A full-bore E55, at full weight, on sports tyres. Sounds like fun to me :D.

Thanks mate!
I usually focus on lap times and trials but this time around I figured a full on road race would be needed to show the credability of the E55.
Hopefully it wont be necessary in the future on my end but it was a great test.
For the next prsentation I'll be going back to time attack mode lol its a bit less time consuming.
Im sure you'll love every moment once strap into the cockpit, Enjoy mate!

Just come to have a peak at how my business partners-to-be are going. You have some astonishing work going, well done. You make me consider re-evaluating how I present my setups, but no change is ideal until the full GT5. When GT5 comes out I hope we can be in full co-operation, to ensure we bring only the best to the people. :)

Just come to have a peak at how my business partners-to-be are going. You have some astonishing work going, well done. You make me consider re-evaluating how I present my setups, but no change is ideal until the full GT5. When GT5 comes out I hope we can be in full co-operation, to ensure we bring only the best to the people. :)

Im anticipating the purchase of a PS3 after I move in to my new apartment. Until GT5s release I'll probably be keeping things running strong around here in the GT4 garage. I do plan on being fully associated with TLD during the Prologue era also. For now though, we have a lot lined up for presentation, more astonishing work coming soon so, stay tuned.

I may not be testing your cars on GT4 at the moment, but I certainly do enjoy reading about the accomplishments you are making, it's quite intriguing! (Did I spell that wrong?)

Mercedes Benz CL 600

beautypassys7.jpg

There is something about the sleek lines of a Mercedes that makes them ineffably beautiful things to look at. There is also the twin facts to consider that they tend to have excellent powerplants at their hearts and generally weigh a couple of tons :D.

I've had more or less every model in the line-up in my garage at one time or another and found through experimentation that the CL 600 suited me when it came to hunting A-Spec points.

For example, this is the set-up with which I won the Legend of the Silver Arrow series:

Hardware:

S1 Tyres (N3's versus some line-ups)
Racing Suspension & Stiffness
Fully Custom Gearbox
Triple-Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Prop Shaft
Fully Custom LSD

Brakes: 5/3
Springs: 12.4/8.4
Ride: 112/112
Damper B: 6/6
Toe: 0/0
Stabiliser: 4/6

Gears:

AutoSet 11 @ 3.011
First: 3.881
Second: 2.513
Third: 1.779
Fourth: 1.333
Fifth: 1.059

TCS: 0

LSD: 10/35/18

Ballast: 200

She gathered dust in the garage for a while after that but I came back to her later and worked on a more powerful (512HP) version for running the Nurburgring (just for fun):

Hardware:

S2 Tyres
Sports Exhaust
Racing Chip (No Chip)
Stage 2 NA Tune
Normal Brakes and Balancer
Fully Custom Gearbox
Triple-Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Prop Shaft
Fully Custom LSD

Brakes: 4/3
Springs: 11.2/9.6 11.2/10.6
Damper B: 5/5 (6/6)
Damper R: 6/9 (7/9)
Camber: 2.0/1.0 2.0/1.3

Gears:

AutoSet 14 @ 3.011
First: 3.451
Second: 2.196
Third: 1.539
Fourth: 1.144 1.184
Fifth: 0.902 0.930

LSD: 10/37/17

Ballast: 200 @ +6

Front tyre wear is a touch heavy but she will do two laps of the ‘Ring with no trouble at all.

A client had a drive of her and was so pleased with the tractible handling and brisk pace that he signed us up to sponsor a run with her at the Pan European Series.

He wanted us to make it as challenging as we could so we made the changes in red. These will provide a 200 A-Spec run at four of the five races in the series (versus the second grid from console reset). To my shame, the La Sarthe race had to be done with 527HP (Racing Exhaust and Chip), yielding only 179 A-Spec - even then there had to be some blocking down the Mulsanne :embarrassed:.

Changes in blue are refinements carried out at the Nurburgring to further improve the pace.

The pictures below show her in action at Opera, Grand Valley, La Sarthe, Monaco (aka Cote d'Azur) and the sainted Nurburgring.

operaparissl9.jpg

grandvalleyxm7.jpg

lasartheqc9.jpg

monaco2dm1.jpg

monaco1xa4.jpg

nurburgringya6.jpg

Handling wise, given her huge weight there is a considerable incentive to drive through the corners 'properly'; waiting for the right moment to apply full throttle is quite important, otherwise the differential and sheer mass will cause understeer. Her brakes are good and the track manners superb. Nothing seems to phase her and she stays poised apart from a little nose-down behaviour over jumps.

I'd also been a step further prior to the sponsored racing outing and built a Race Tyred version but I haven’t worked on her much yet, so there may be improvements to come:

Hardware:

R2 Tyres
Racing Exhaust
Racing Chip
Stage 2 NA Tune
Fully Custom Gearbox
Triple-Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Prop Shaft
Fully Custom LSD

Brakes: 4/3
Springs: 12.4/8.4
Damper B: 6/6
Damper R: 6/9

Gears:

AutoSet 14 @ 3.011
First: 3.451
Second: 2.196
Third: 1.539
Fourth: 1.144
Fifth: 0.902

LSD: 10/35/18

Ballast: 200 @ 0

Very nice Sukerkin. The display of different courses shows the vesatility of your setup.
The Sarthe picture is particularly interesting to me. Also the optional settings you've displayed
is something I haven't seen before.

By the way have you seen the front page? I've been busy working on it the past few days. The latest constructs will go on top of the line. I used your original pics to create the banners and I hope you like them. I plan on having the grand opening of Esattezza or ETZ today. I feel better now that my name is no longer in the title since this is not a one man organistation. The front is almost complete though, I just have to create the news headline area where clients can see information on upcoming projects and reports.

Enjoy :cheers:!

My word, good sir! The Front-of-House is looking amazing. Words fail me ... and that doesn't happen very often :lol:.

LOL! Yea I've been thinking about it for months, so I started a few days ago and never stopped. By the way the banner for your CL is up :sly:.

LOL! Yea I've been thinking about it for months, so I started a few days ago and never stopped. By the way the banner for your CL is up :sly:.

If only I could do what you do.👍 Extremely nice front page, and the idea for making the actual pictures look like cartoon drawings is simply genius, well done to both of you. How long does that stuff take you to do? Perhaps your services could be acquired for TLD when GT5 comes out.💡 Did I mention how awesome the front page is? I did? Err, well, just to be sure, it's freaking awesome.:D

Edit: Your banner, with all the car logos, no Holden badge?

If only I could do what you do.👍 Extremely nice front page, and the idea for making the actual pictures look like cartoon drawings is simply genius, well done to both of you. How long does that stuff take you to do? Perhaps your services could be acquired for TLD when GT5 comes out.💡 Did I mention how awesome the front page is? I did? Err, well, just to be sure, it's freaking awesome.:D

Edit: Your banner, with all the car logos, no Holden badge?

Thanks for the compliment mate! The actual car banners I have become prone to doing so it only takes a couple minutes. The main banner on the other hand took me a whole day to form. Actually over a course of a few days it was completed. There was even som last minute things I threw in like the GT emblem on the left, the oriental scripture and the Italian and German flag on top and bottom. It was very time consuming because I had to actually find the automotive marque logos. Theres some I left out or forgot, but also I didn't want it to be too crowded/sloppy, but of course we are not limited to just those makes. I can still edit the main banner though, maybe today I'll add a few more on. Sukerkins CL looks good on top, just by looking at the first few cars on the top of the list you can really tell what we're about lol.

And I'd be happy to do some work for TLD.
Thats what business associates are for right:tup:.

Back