(ETZ)Esattezza Autosport! Lancia Stratos "La Italiano" Model added

• Thread starter Spec M
  • 453 comments
Very nice Sukerkin. The display of different courses shows the vesatility of your setup.
I just have to comment on this a bit... unlike you're making it sound, we're not seeing one versatile setup that works for every course. We're seeing five widely differing setups. ;)

I just have to comment on this a bit... unlike you're making it sound, we're not seeing one versatile setup that works for every course. We're seeing five widely differing setups. ;)

I dont understand why the way I see things is an issue, and
I actually see 3 optional settings that dont make up an entire 'setup'.., black, red, and blue
but ok thats fare:tup:.

(versatility of your setup presentation*)

Positive or constructive comments anytime now..,

Soprano everything is looking good man. Have you finished that wagon? I still want to drive that thing. And a nice man change. I thought you were a differenet tuner. good luck with the new name.

Lol man, I've been promising that wagon to you a long time haven't I lmao. Im sorry bro, as soon as this next Benz comes out of the developement stage I'll pull the Wagon out of the garage. What ever happen to our FF duel? I still have that 206 thats never seen daylight. And thanks for the compliments, the purpose of the name change is so MKT can have more of a coporate standpoint. This way MKT can own various companies in GT4 and GT5, while of course still being associated with Aussie Tuners, and TLD. But anyway look forward to seeing the wagon, for sure this time :cheers:.

Lol man, I've been promising that wagon to you a long time haven't I lmao. Im sorry bro, as soon as this next Benz comes out of the developement stage I'll pull the Wagon out of the garage. What ever happen to our FF duel? I still have that 206 thats never seen daylight. And thanks for the compliments, the purpose of the name change is so MKT can have more of a coporate standpoint. This way MKT can own various companies in GT4 and GT5, while of course still being associated with Aussie Tuners, and TLD. But anyway look forward to seeing the wagon, for sure this time :cheers:.

I forgot about that I will start working more on that. I had a problem with the lsd. I will tune it and put it up in the spot race thread for you:tup:

I think you may have misinterpreted what I jammed into the thread, Grey. It's my fault, I should've made it more apparent than I did.

The set-up listed first is the old one that I had for the Silver Arrow series.

The second listed one (in black) was what I initially re-dialed whilst enjoying myself at the Nurburgring.

Then, because I like my set-ups to have a purpose, I honed her a touch to get 200 A-Spec at the Pan-European - they're the adjustments in red and that's the suite that was in use for the 'picture session'. The only thing that changed was that I found it necessary to up the HP for La Sarthe {otherwise I'd've been blocking the whole way :eek:}. That's the development that is actually the core of the CL 600 post.

After I'd run the series, I thought I'd tinker a bit more at the 'Ring (that just sounds so rude :D) to see if I could improve her at that specific course - those're the blue changes.

The set-up listed at the end is an incomplete development that I will finish off at some point (probably with max horses and aerodynamics) if I can find a series where she will have a chance of winning for decent A-Spec.

Putting all that to one side, I have to say that I do not believe that there is one set-up that suits all tracks. So, as with all cars, with the 'central' CL 600 suite above, it is the driver that has to change his approach to how he drives. It is nice to report tho' that that it is not that hard with this car. Yes, she could be made to handle more nimbly at Paris or Monaco with some suspension changes but she doesn't need to be - she wins for maximum A-Spec as she is :D.

Maybe I shouldn't have bothered putting the extra details in - just a single set-up without the background, any embellishments or the potential future?

I forgot about that I will start working more on that. I had a problem with the lsd. I will tune it and put it up in the spot race thread for you:tup:

Well what was the issue with the LSD? Maybe I can help out a bit...

P.S. Sukerkin I didn't have any trouble understanding the variable setting issue. It was pretty apparent thanks to the color coding 👍.

Well what was the issue with the LSD? Maybe I can help out a bit...

P.S. Sukerkin I didn't have any trouble understanding the variable setting issue. It was pretty apparent thanks to the color coding 👍.

no matter what I did to it, It would oversteer. I'm going to work on it some more. Take my time with it. The spring rates didn't help. Forget weight in the front too. I'm thinking it's got to do with the trans?

Thanks for the compliment mate! The actual car banners I have become prone to doing so it only takes a couple minutes. The main banner on the other hand took me a whole day to form. Actually over a course of a few days it was completed. There was even som last minute things I threw in like the GT emblem on the left, the oriental scripture and the Italian and German flag on top and bottom. It was very time consuming because I had to actually find the automotive marque logos. Theres some I left out or forgot, but also I didn't want it to be too crowded/sloppy, but of course we are not limited to just those makes. I can still edit the main banner though, maybe today I'll add a few more on. Sukerkins CL looks good on top, just by looking at the first few cars on the top of the list you can really tell what we're about lol.

And I'd be happy to do some work for TLD.
Thats what business associates are for right:tup:.

Sweet.👍

So in terms I can understand, MKT is the equivalent GM, and Esattezza Autosport Development is the equivalent Chevrolet?:sly:

no matter what I did to it, It would oversteer. I'm going to work on it some more. Take my time with it. The spring rates didn't help. Forget weight in the front too. I'm thinking it's got to do with the trans?

What vehicle was it again? In which gears are you spinning the tires? I own like 6 Golf Mk1s which all used to have the same problem you speak of.
I myself would approach the LSD Accel before tinkering with anything else. Logically ballest over the front would possibly help the tires bite down but not in most GT4 cases. If its behaving the way I assume, I could probably put some wrench time in on the 1rst-3rd gears and LSD.., just out of curiosity. I wont demand a review or anything like that.., we tune here because we enjoy it :D.

So in terms I can understand, MKT is the equivalent GM, and Esattezza Autosport Development is the equivalent Chevrolet?:sly:

You're 100% right holden thats exactly it! Of course we're not equal to any automotive marque but, a aftermarket engineering organisation and motorsport constructor, oh yes definately.

You're 100% right holden thats exactly it! Of course we're not equal to any automotive marque but, a aftermarket engineering organisation and motorsport constructor, oh yes definately.

So what does MKT do now? Just a name? TLD is becoming more involved in engineering ventures than ever, and I have big plans for GT5, but Prologue is rather limited to what a tune shop can do. I also intend on starting up a race team, The Lion's Den Racing (TLD-R), that will compete in various race events, one I intend on designing, International V8 Supercars.

What vehicle was it again? In which gears are you spinning the tires? I own like 6 Golf Mk1s which all used to have the same problem you speak of.
I myself would approach the LSD Accel before tinkering with anything else. Logically ballest over the front would possibly help the tires bite down but not in most GT4 cases. If its behaving the way I assume, I could probably put some wrench time in on the 1rst-3rd gears and LSD.., just out of curiosity. I wont demand a review or anything like that.., we tune here because we enjoy it :D.

cr-x

So what does MKT do now? Just a name? TLD is becoming more involved in engineering ventures than ever, and I have big plans for GT5, but Prologue is rather limited to what a tune shop can do. I also intend on starting up a race team, The Lion's Den Racing (TLD-R), that will compete in various race events, one I intend on designing, International V8 Supercars.

Well MKT can pretty open up another branch now for prologue, but because of limited resources (like a PS3) there isn't much we can do. I plan on having a photo gallery, a motorsport division and a constructor organisation. We can help TLD as much as possible presently. I plan on having more than 3 establishments and they all can't have the same name, but they can be seperate divisions under the same name.

That was with around 270wbhp correct?

Well MKT can pretty open up another branch now for prologue, but because of limited resources (like a PS3) there isn't much we can do. I plan on having a photo gallery, a motorsport division and a constructor organisation. We can help TLD as much as possible presently. I plan on having more than 3 establishments and they all can't have the same name, but they can be seperate divisions under the same name.

That was with around 270wbhp correct?

250 whp and R3 tires. At this time it's at 1'00.xxx on the low side.

Our motor sport divisions then could be linked as closely as HRT and HSV DT were a year or 2 ago.;) (And I realise you have no idea what the hell I just said.:D) It will mean that we can share specs and stats on race day, to achieve better results. If by some crazy chance GT5 has online endurance races where you can have 2 drivers for the one car (driver swaps), then there would be no barrier stopping us from driving with each other as well.:dopey: (I better get a wheel first though).
More than 3? Let me count here: GT4, GT5........ where's the 3rd and above?

I wonder if dimplz will ever carry Aussie Tuners to GT5, then TLD and AT would be separate companies.

What's a constructor organisation?

What's a constructor organisation?

Im sure your familiar with McLaren and Sauber for example.
These are companies that construct F1 chassis. Sauber was a lead constructor in the Group-C days.
This relates to us because we build our own cars to compete in different series, instead of for example, using a Group-C or JGTC vehicle.
Hopefully in GT5 we will be able to take this to another level.

Factory Weight with 840hp on S3s: 'The Saturday Night Ride'
slrmain.jpg

Another Benz rolls off the line here at ETZ. Relating heavily to our E55, the supercharged powerplant of this car has a wide powerband which starts around 3250rpm. This car was originally inspired by the 1955 300SLR, which was inspired by the Formula 1 Mercedes W196.., anyone starting to notice a pattern? This is one of those cars that I found hard to modify. Not because it was difficult but because im an enthusiast. Meaning that I love and appreciate the vehicle in its factory/stock form, even for its flaws. But with the 2006 release of the 722 Edition, concepts of my own refined versions have been composing in my mind. I definitely wouldn't considered turning my own SLR into a full blown race car.., But I wanted to approach the chassis the same way I did the E55. This is a grand touring and also a supercar, so what was left for me and my coleagues to do was take it to a level beyond.
We want to keep it oriented as a daily driver, and also keep the full factory weight.

The most appealing fact about the vehicle that I found was, its engine is mid-mounted, which explains it long nose and far rear placed cockpit. This is also were we began our project. The 5.5 litre single cam V8 generated a max out-put of 626hp with 13psi, but we wanted to be in the 800hp range. We achieved this by going full bore with a Stage 3 N/A reconstruction pushing about 840ps. Next concern was stability at high-speeds and through the apex. Equiping the chassis with a full race suspension kit was essential. It set to tolerate, pothole infested city street while supplying a comfortable ride and also go through a corner at 130mph without a flinch of instability. This is our Luxury Grand Touring Supercar, the ETZ SLR.

We launched all test on Nurburgring to get the best results. Much like GM testing the ZO6, Honda with the NSX-R, and Nissan with the GT-R, we wanted prove a race inspired road car track worthy. The best way to go about this was to compare lap times. The best know that a sub seven minute time around the Ring is pretty fast and its also Formula 1 territory.

Nurburgring Lap Times

1. Williams BMW F1 - (Heidfeld) - 6'50.xxx
    [*]ETZ SLR - (Sop) - 6'53.821
  2. Radical SR8 - (Vegers) - 6'55.xxx
  3. Ferrari 312B3 F1 - (Lauda) - 6'58.6
  4. McLaren M23 Ford F1 - (Hunt) - 7'06.5

slr1.jpg

Simply achieved with the Following:

SPECIFICATIONS
V8 SOHC 836ps / 6500rpm
723.43lbs / 3250-5000rpm
Test Miles - 133.6 (on Ring)
Weight - 1768kg/3900lbs (No reduct)

Parts
Semi-Race Exhaust
R-Brakes
Brake controller
NA-Stage 3
Port Polish
Balance
R-Chip
FC-Trans
TR-Clutch
R-Flywheel
FC-LSD
Carbon Shaft
RC-Suspension
S3 Tires

Settings

Brake Bias - 6 / 6

Suspension
Spring Rates - 7.2 / 8.7
Height - 103 / 104
Bound - 4 / 5
Rebound - 5 / 6
Camber - 2.8 / 1.5
Toe - -1 / 0
Stabilizers - 3 / 3

Transmission
Auto to 10
  1. 4.143
  2. 2.592
  3. 1.856
  4. 1.366
  5. 0.989
Final: 2.647

LSD
Initial - 10
Accel - 40
Decel - 19

There was no initial goal while constructing this car given that we intended it to be for street use.
But, by giving it our all, we accomplished a lot more than what was on the drawing board.

slr2.jpg

Notice the active aerodynamics in the works...

slr3.jpg

Even after a landing like this the SLR keeps its composure and remains stable.

slr4.jpg

Enough work.., Its Time to go Party :cheers:

:D She looks like fun 👍.

I was going to be doing an SLR myself at some point but she wasn't going to have as many ponies as that :eek:.

I'm currently cooking another Merc too so we're obviously on a trend right now :lol:.

Lol, I cant think of a better way to show our enthusiam for Merc than to have a whole line of them.

The Merc line-up in GT4 was rather C-Grade, the cars in GT5 form Mercedes should hopfully be a lot better. (C63 AMG for example, that's the biggest one I'm hoping for [For the sake of the Inernational V8 Supercars I want to create])

I want a SLK55AMG in GT5, give it some uprated suspension and put it in my garage.

Nice work with the garage. Also great new name, 'cept I can't pronounce it.

I want a SLK55AMG in GT5, give it some uprated suspension and put it in my garage.

Nice work with the garage. Also great new name, 'cept I can't pronounce it.

Ess-a-tez-za.:sly: The garage is indeed looking good, although I'd never touch an SLR personally. (Too ugly :P)

Lol thank you both for the good feed back.
I personally would love to see the CLK63 Blackseries in GT5.
Thats my favorite Merc at the moment, but I also love the CL 600 as a grand touring/luxury car.

I personally would love to see the CLK63 Blackseries in GT5.

So would I. It is my favorite Merc of the moment as well but the SLK still needs to be in GT5.

I would like to see the SL Black in GT5 but Im not a fan of the styling.

However @N4HS, I disagree with you assessment of the SLR but I respect your ideas. Personally I think it looks bad ass in black

So would I. It is my favorite Merc of the moment as well but the SLK still needs to be in GT5.

I would like to see the SL Black in GT5 but Im not a fan of the styling.

However @N4HS, I disagree with you assessment of the SLR but I respect your ideas. Personally I think it looks bad ass in black

The front half looks good in black, the rear half looks :yuck:

Sorry for the delay in getting the SL600 posted up. I've gotten her to the state where I can 200 A-Spec most of the races in the Dream Cars series but a few are evading me. Last gasp at trying to get R246 Reverse with no Aero today - the high-speed corner power-on understeer is killing me :eek:.

Gave in an added a Tea-Tray and discovered that it may be that the Downforce is glitched on the SL600. Not only were the default values 0/0 but also both the Front and the Rear values seem to be counted towards A-Spec.

I had to reduce HP by 40 and add 163kg Ballast to get back to 200 A-Spec and once that was done the car was about a second and half slower than it was with no Aero.

Very wound-up by the game at present and am walking away for a bit before something gets broken.

Back