Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Audi R8 4.2 FSI 600PP Suzuka Online​

Now adapted to the use of S1 tires, here's my new Audi R8 600PP Suzuka. Have fun!

Power: -1
Weight: 94
Tires: S1
Ride Height: -20/-17
Spring: 4/5
Damper: 3/4
Toe: -0.04/+0.12
Camber: 1.7/0.8
Brakes: 3/6
Steering angle: 40
Traction: OFF
ABS: 1
1st: 3707 / 68 kmh
2nd: 2537 / 100 kmh
3rd: 1814 / 140 kmh
4th: 1411 / 180 kmh
5th: 1155 / 220 kmh
6th: 0962 / 270 kmh

Final gear: 4060

Are you maybe thinking of tuning the Mines GT-R again for Daytona road? :) would be nice :)

I have very little time to spare at the moment, and a customer request which I have to finish, but yes: I do intend to tune the Mine's GT-R for Daytona Road. I intend to change my other 750PP models as well, I just don't know when I'll get to it. :) Keep watching this thread for more info. In the mean time, enjoy yourself with the Viper/Tuned for Daytona Road 750PP and the R8 for Suzuka 600PP. Other models will follow. :)

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 750PP Daytona Road​

No more 4 or 5 speed pussying around this time! This is the full 6-gearbox powerhouse for Daytona Road! Still handling quite nicely, and blazingly fast too, this is most definitely the meanest car around. Have fun, and again, feedback is appreciated!

Power: -9
Weight: 85
Tires: R1
Downforce: 20/35

Height: -5/-5
Springs: 5/4
Dampers: 4/3
Toe: -0.08/+0.12
Camber: 1.9/1.8
Brakes: 7/2

Angle: 40
TC: OFF

1st: 2250 /102 kmh
2nd: 1531 /150 kmh
3rd: 1150 /200 kmh
4th: 0921 /250 kmh
5th: 0768 /300 kmh
6th: 0686 /360 kmh
Final: 4195

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 750PP Daytona Road​

No more 4 or 5 speed pussying around this time! This is the full 6-gearbox powerhouse for Daytona Road! Still handling quite nicely, and blazingly fast too, this is most definitely the meanest car around. Have fun, and again, feedback is appreciated!

Sounds scary, :nervous: I will have a look in a bit. 👍

No problem! I'm patient I can wait :) In the meantime I'm using your Mines GTR suzuka setup with R1s en the power raised a bit for Daytona road and I must say it works pretty well... but I imagine it could be a lot better with proper settings :D

Mine's GT-R 750PP Online Daytona Road

By popular demand, DC is proud to present to you the Mine's GT-R for Daytona Road. What can I say, it's fast, it's (mostly :P) stable, and it sounds gorgeous! Let me know what you think!

Power: +9
Weight: 86
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring: 5/4
Damper: 4/3
Toe: -0.04/-0.04
Camber: 1.3/1.1
Brakes: 6/5
Steering angle: 40
1st: 3240 (86 km/h)
2nd: 2217 (125 km/h)
3rd: 1640 (170 km/h)
4th: 1298 (215 km/h)
5th: 1053 (265 km/h)
6th: 0875 (340 km/h)
Final gear: 3307

Have fun!

No problem! I'm patient I can wait :) In the meantime I'm using your Mines GTR suzuka setup with R1s en the power raised a bit for Daytona road and I must say it works pretty well... but I imagine it could be a lot better with proper settings :D

Youll love this tune, trust me ;)

Very very nice... again you have done it! :D I am impressed.... goes pretty fast hahahahah think it'll keep up with the GTs?

Glad to hear you like it! 👍 But now for something completely different. ;) Dutch Customs presents:

The Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Online Daytona Road

After retuning all my other 750PP cars for Daytona Road, I couldn't leave the Vette all alone, now could I? Here's the setup, I hope you like what I did to it. Judging from the reports I got from my test drivers, this baby is really fast! Let me know what you think of it!

Power: -1
Ride Height: -5/-5
Spring: 4/4
Damper: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.12
Camber: 1.5/0.8
Brakes: 4/4
Steering angle: 50
1st: 2308 (86 km/h)
2nd: 1588 (125 km/h)
3rd: 1197 (165 km/h)
4th: 0943 (210 km/h)
5th: 0749 (265 km/h)
6th: 0596 (357 km/h)
Final gear: 4500

As always: have fun!

Hmm, I might do a Mine's GTR of my own, but the problem is that all these cars will become completely obsolete on August 1st. New physics engine means the cars will behave differently, which means our tunes will be attacking the wrong problem with the car's handling.

Ford GT Daytona road review :
Not much to say, but this is a KILLER! 👍
One Q though : Im planning to reduce the PP a bit say around 740, should I change something else then or just leave it as it is?
Thanks for a great tune!
Hmm, I might do a Mine's GTR of my own, but the problem is that all these cars will become completely obsolete on August 1st. New physics engine means the cars will behave differently, which means our tunes will be attacking the wrong problem with the car's handling.
Wouldnt say completely ... they won't change the physics only the tires grip levels, so a good tune still should work, only faster ;)
I

True, I will retune my cars yet again after August 1. :) But are they going to change the physics completely or just some minor changes? If the latter is the case, retuning should be just a bit of finetuning here and there. If the first is the case, it's a bit more work. ;)

Ford GT Daytona road review :
Not much to say, but this is a KILLER! 👍
One Q though : Im planning to reduce the PP a bit say around 740, should I change something else then or just leave it as it is?
Thanks for a great tune!
Glad you like it! If you reduce the power a bit, this will impact the torque/power graph, but handling will not be seriously affected. It may impact gearing a bit, but I think you can get away with it without changing them. You could also increase weight or mess with the downforce but this will most definitely impact handling as well as speed. But why would you want to downtune it?

True, I will retune my cars yet again after August 1. :) But are they going to change the physics completely or just some minor changes? If the latter is the case, retuning should be just a bit of finetuning here and there. If the first is the case, it's a bit more work. ;)

Glad you like it! If you reduce the power a bit, this will impact the torque/power graph, but handling will not be seriously affected. It may impact gearing a bit, but I think you can get away with it without changing them. You could also increase weight or mess with the downforce but this will most definitely impact handling as well as speed. But why would you want to downtune it?

OK, thanks NLxAROSA, I think i'll reduce downforce/power a little ( already did to reach 749 :) ) and see how it goes. I want lower PP because i can escape the chaos of the first few corners better, frankly for a better starting position. ;)

Mine's GT-R 750PP Online Daytona Road.
Love the tune NLxAROSA, lots of fun to drive & as you say sweet engine sounds.
What sort of times should i be aiming for in free run.
Anybody please post there times.

Thanks for the nice feedback! If you can pull off a 1:44.xxx or 1:45.xxx you're very fast. Anything faster than 1:48.xxx is still pretty good IMO.

Managed to run 1:46:XXX on your vette tune. Very well made, responsive yet stable. Might have to try some of your other tunes ;)

Very nice time! 👍 May I suggest you try the Viper/Tuned? Similar to the Vette, yet a bit different. ;) If you're in for some hard work, yet very fast results: try the Ford GT LM.

I have to tell you... your Viper tuned 750pp for Daytona Road is a work of art. Very controlled under breaking, superb cornering ability, very good acceleration, good final speed... everything is there.

If I have anything to complain would be that it's a bit tail happy under exit of curves, but this is probably more due to my inability (and the absurd power of this car) than your tune.

Job very well done. 👍

Thanks for the nice feedback, glad you like it! 👍 The Viper is my personal favorite as well. :) If you're ever bored with it, you should try my Vette/Tuned as well, it's similar, yet different. ;)

i tested your r8 settings.. and the car has alot understear.
i give you my settings and let me know the difference :sly:

hp 386 (-6)
kg 1341 (%86)
s1 (600pp susuka online)
height -20 / -20
spring 6 / 8
damper 7 / 9
toe 0.23 / 0.15
camber 1.0/ 0.7
brake 8/ 10
stearing angle 35
abs 10

1 87km/h 3.707
2 135km/h 2.376
3 187km/h 1.722
4 234km/h 1.377
5 274km/h 1.177
6 328km/h 1.007
final 3.198

I tried your R8 settings, nice setup. It does raise some questions though.

You mention that my setup has understeer (which it has when driven to the max). Yet I can achieve higher cornering speeds with my own setup than with yours when driving to the limit of the car, which is an indication that understeer is actually less for my setup.

I was able to achieve a lot faster laps with my own setup, though that could (at least partially) be attributed to the fact that I know my own tune better than yours. ;)

Further more I think you should check the gears, the top speed is way above anything you will ever get on 600PP Suzuka, lowering it will increase acceleration.

That said, I still think it's a nice setup, but for a fair comparison they should both be driven by a 3rd person (a.k.a. not you or me) and have laptimes and handling compared. Try the 'Hire a test driver thread' for that (if anybody still reads it :P)

well in a way whe both have a good setup.. only every driver has its own style of driving so if you adjust my settings more to your driving style it might make a difference. what i will do is use your setting.. adjust it a little bit so the understear is gone.. and i will put it in my next reply 👍

got it already..
small change.
spring 4/5
toe -0.18/+0.12
camber 1.3/0.8
brake 5/8
it took away the understear. the rest of the setting is good :sly:

The toe and camber are rather personsal, if you feel it's better that way, by all means use these settings. 👍

Concerning the brakes: I tune my brakes (at least for Suzuka and DR) so braking and cornering at the same time produces acceptable results when ABS is set to 1. This means I want to reduce the amount of understeer and oversteer as much as possible while maintaining acceptable breaking distances. My brake settings are what I consider the optimum for a given track. More sensitive settings will upset handling during cornering and braking at the same time. Less sensitive settings will increase braking distances, forcing you to brake earlier.

Again, tuned for my personal preference (and that of my test drivers ;)), feel free to change any setting if you think it suits you better. I consider any tune a base-recipe: you add your own flavor to your own taste. ;)

NLxAROSA........ just dropping in to give my regards on the Daytona setup for both the Viper and the Corvette.......... what an absolute delight to steer! Oh, and obviously rapid too!!!

Thanks for your efforts on those vehicles.

Always nice to hear positive feedback. 👍 Hope you have fun with them! :)

The Vette is a great steer.... i'm starting between 10th-12th on the grid and am consistently running in the top 5 by race end, had a couple of podiums this arvo with it.... running sub 1min 48's with a few low 1min 40's under rubber band effect.....

It seems to have a lot of mid-corner bite when turning in.... really inspires me to push harder, yet smoother, as the car seems to reward you on exit when that is acheived....

thanks again.

Blitz Dunlop ER34 '07 750PP Daytona Road

Well what have we here? It appears that God and Satan had sex and created this bizarre lovechild: the Blitz Dunlop ER34 '07. Driving it is like hell and heaven at the same time. It's not as fast as the GTLM, it doesn't handle as well as the Viper, but boy, is this baby fun to drive. The turbo whistle makes your ears go numb. ;)

Anyway, let me know what you think of it. But let me warn you: this car is definitely not what you are used from DC, if you think the GTLM is hard to drive, you will sure as hell have your hands full with this demon-angel child. :D Beginners should stick to the Viper/Tuned or Vette/Tuned instead. Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)

Power: +20

Height: -5/-2
Springs: 4/8
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.23/+0.19
Camber: 1.2/1.9
Brakes: 3/6

Angle: 40
TC: OFF

1st: 3213
2nd: 1745
3rd: 1345
4th: 1132
5th: 0978
6th: 0880
Final gear: 3110

Last but not least: Have fun!

Thanks a bunch NLx for tuning the Nissan GTR 07, all this time I thought you were gonna hold off any requests till the new update takes effect. I truly appreciate you getting back to me with this

I tried your devil incarnate Blitz last night and man that is such a blast to drive! Different handling, but fun nonetheless! Before that I've been driving your GTLM tune and let me just say it bought me a couple more F2007's

I hope the upcoming updates don't change the cars that much. From what I read it should improve overall grip and handling. Anyway, who knows what they'll come up with - I'm actually happy the way the game is, I just wish they'd get off they're arse and start working on the private rooms feature.

Back