GTPlanet Formula 1 World Championship (Finished - Season over)

• Thread starter Ardius
  • 634 comments
Really? Damn, well, this time Im going to hold it, regardless of numbers of drivers, I do want to get this championship moving again.

Hey guys not feeling very well today but I will turn up none the less. 👍 Oh I will be hoping just to finish the race today at the very least :ill:

If you dont feel up to it, you dont have to force yourself, this is all about having fun foremost. As soon as you are not enjoying yourself, stop playing, at least for a little bit.
Just making sure you are sure about this. :)

Word of warning to everyone, once again tonight, I may be badly delayed. But Im adamant on getting this race over and done with, so it will be held tonight, late or not.

At the most, hopefully. Im hoping to still make it on time, but I have no idea really.

I dont mind too much, but a bit of advice maybe. You could get a TV for yourself, even some 14inch CRT for about €70 (£40-50). 💡

Alas, I cannot. Living at my parents this year and theres no room for another TV anywhere, at least not a decent size one.

Alas, I cannot. Living at my parents this year and theres no room for another TV anywhere, at least not a decent size one.

💡 The new Sony OLED TV, its 3mm thick and 11inchs wide!

You have €1200 to spare, right? :P

Post here when you have the lobby set up, thanks.

Hey fellas

If the race doesn't start at 22:00, I'll have to sit it out, got a 12 hour shift starting at 06:00!

Hope it sarts soon.....:nervous:

EDIT: OK boys, I gotta call it a night, have a good race guys, show 'em how it's done Crooky!!!

Last edited:
Hmm, bad race for me, though it wasnt that bad points wise, as I still came 3rd, lol.
If I hadnt had a screw up and go so many penalties and damaged my nose cone, I think I probably would have caught Crooky, but alas, it was not to be!
Unfortunately, because pepsicoke didnt finish enough laps to be classified, he will be counted as a retirement (our first!).
Another first this race was a new winner and a new fastest lap winner. Actually, also a new team points winner!
This was also our lowest attended Grand Prix so far - and I thought this would be our best attended! First time that Aguri didnt score points too.
I expected Monaco to be surprising, but not this surprising results wise!

Results:
Pole Position: GT4 genius
Fastest Lap: GT4 genius

1. GT4 Genius/Jordan 11pts
2. GTP_Crooky/Lotus 8pts
3. GTP_Ardius/Jaguar 6pts
4. Pepsicoke/Wiiliams 0pts - retired

1. Jordan 11pts
2. Lotus 8pts
3. Jaguar 6pts
4. Williams 0pts
5. Aguri 0pts

Yeah, the lack of people was surprising. Although I am happy that at least I will have one no.1 immortalised on the drivers/teams tables, but it was a bit of a hollow victory.

Although a win is a win, and even better, not one piece of damage to report! :sly:

Get well soon Gyles 👍.

Yeah, get well Gyles, so you can get back to kicking our butts, lol. :) Sorry you couldnt make it, and the same to Gnobody.

In hindsight, I probably should have gone ahead with races before where only 1 or 2 people cant make it, because at least then we had 4 or 5 people anyway, I think Ill make the limit for drivers 4 for a race to go ahead, otherwise we'll either practice or postpone. I want to get this championsip moved along before uni starts again, when I wont be able to organise as much.

Anyway, Crooky moves into 3rd in the drivers championship and Lotus gets a bit closer to Aguri and same with Jordan to Jaguar. Not much changed really, the battle for 2nd, 3rd and 4th is still all to play for. I hope I can take it back to Crooky and especially you Genius :mischievous:

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Well done GT4 genius on the win. I am still not feeling well so probably won't be able to make tonight's practice.

Have fun 👍

Sorry I couldn't make monaco and not tonight. I will try to attend as much as I can but I have a beloved one that already believes that I play too much video games and I have to balance that and the fact that for me the races start at 23.00 local time...

Get well soon fishfash.

And I won't be able to make it to today's practice race. and congratulations to gt4genius

Sorry I couldn't make monaco and not tonight. I will try to attend as much as I can but I have a beloved one that already believes that I play too much video games and I have to balance that and the fact that for me the races start at 23.00 local time...

No problem 👍

Im currently hosting a shorter, earlier practice race right now if anyone wants to join. Same game name and password.
We will still be racing at 22.00 though, this is just pre-practice, lol.

Sorry Ardius, dont think I can make it. I have to leave someone in a nearby town. I might late join if thats ok?

Wow, now we've officially had our worst attended race. Me, all on my own.
Well, I raced the full 20 laps anyway, came last against the AI (who were only on medium!) and was lapped. I have a knack of spinning at Maggotts, on the exit, as I lift off the power to help turn, I spin it in the wet conditions. I have stopped doing it now, but its a bad habit I sometimes end up using.

Anyway, a bit useless, but here were the unsurprising results:

Fastest lap: GTP_Ardius
Pole Position: GTP_Ardius

1. GTP_Ardius/Jaguar 11pts

1. Jaguar 11pts
2. Aguri 0pts
3. Lotus 0pts
4. Jordan 0pts
5. Williams 0pts

Other than Pepsi turning up earlier for the pre-practice race, I was the only one who turned up. Now, 4 people warned ahead of the race that they would not make it, so thats fine. I hope the numbers come back up again next race, as its the British Grand Prix and there are points up for grabs.
I hope I dont have to go and find another load of drivers to come race, its hard enough just getting one for Williams now!

Last edited:
Back