GTPlanet Formula 1 World Championship (Finished - Season over)

• Thread starter Ardius
  • 634 comments
I'm just sad that we never ever had more than 6 drivers in any race, but I suppose thats the best I could have hoped for seeing how many people view this sub forum.
I think my favourite moments from this were:
Completing a 2-3 Jaguar finish at Bahrain with J-pap.
Battling GT4 Genius for the whole of the European Grand Prix...and succedding (just).
Holding a 2nd place until the last laps at the US Grand Prix though unfortunately losing it.
Holding a 2nd place for the first half of the Turkish Grand Prix while holding off the charges of Appie, Genius and Crooky.

There were many more little moments I had too, especially in some practice races. 👍

I would have participated but I share a TV with my two older sisters and my mum so I couldn't guarantee I could be on when the races were taking. Besides, I was busy doing my season!

Guys,

I would really like to get involved in this. I have been playing F1 CE for a long time now and feel that I am quite a good driver. Would love the chance to be able to pit my skill against someone real. Let me know when the next one is.

Is there a topic for fastest lap times maybe in practice mode?

MrT

Guys,

I would really like to get involved in this. I have been playing F1 CE for a long time now and feel that I am quite a good driver. Would love the chance to be able to pit my skill against someone real. Let me know when the next one is.?
See here.;) There may be a need for a back-up driver or two in the PAL division.

Back