Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Hi buddy just got my G25 and I've been learning in auto first to get the feel of it in the EVO X/Tuned with your setup and ive just got to say its an amazing tune, keep up the good work.
p.s nice car shame about the service costs ;)
(Im Dans mate by the way)

A Fuji 800PP tune for the GT-R is on the way though, as is the last tune in the Holy Trinity of Fuji 800PP series. :)
If I can pull myself away from CoD4 that is. :P :lol:

Hello Mister NLxAROSA,

You are a sorcerer! :bowdown:

I have tested some of your terrific setups. Among all, my favourite is the one dedicated to the Ford GT 06. Incredibly efficient on both Suzuka 750 & Fuji 800.

Many thanks for your remarkable job!

A french frog.

NB: I'm using Sixaxis only.

NB2: Sorry for my poor english...

Nissan GT-R R35 '07 Fuji 800PP Pro Online​

RWD too twitchy for you? Give this 4WD baby a spin and you won't regret it! Only 777PP, this tune can hold it's ground against some of the fastest RWD cars on Fuji. No chance against a GTLM ofcourse, but you can eat Amuses alive with this one. :) Anyway, tell me what you think of it.

Tested with both G25 and Sixaxis, runs very nice on both. 👍

Power: +39
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Height: -20/-17
Springs: 4/8
Dampers: 1/7
Toe: -0.12/+0.14
Camber: 1.9/1.7
Brakes: 4/3
Torque: 30/70

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.354
2nd: 2.353
3rd: 1.781
4th: 1.386
5th: 1.099
6th: 0.877
Final gear: 3.456

Love both your corvette and s2000 tunes. Do you have a tune for GT LM for fuji by any chance? - I've tried my own but find the car too hard to handle.

Many thanks for your remarkable job!
You're quite welcome! :)

Love both your corvette and s2000 tunes. Do you have a tune for GT LM for fuji by any chance? - I've tried my own but find the car too hard to handle.
As a matter of fact, I have! It's the the last car of 'The Holy Trinity of Fuji 800PP'. The Z06/Tuned, Viper/Tuned and GTLM are my favorites to drive in the higher PP races and you can bet that these cars will always be present in my shop (as long as there are events for them ofcourse ;)). Expect the GTLM to pop up in here soon...

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 800PP Fuji​

With only a few days to go in the current online events, here is my setup for the GTLM for 800PP Fuji. I had this tune for a while now and did not want to post it at first to keep the punters at bay, but that was a couple of weeks ago, and the events are about to change. :) Anyway, I tested it using G25 and Sixaxis and it runs very, very nice. This is the final car of the Holy Trinity. Have fun! 👍

Power: -9

Downforce: 12/30

Height: -15/-12
Spring: 4/5
Dampers: 4/2
Toe: -0.12/-0.11
Camber: 1.9/1.8

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis: 40)

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.531
3rd: 1.150
4th: 0.921
5th: 0.768
6th: 0.666
Final: 3.944

Nissan GT-R R35 '07 Fuji 800PP Pro Online​

RWD too twitchy for you? Give this 4WD baby a spin and you won't regret it! Only 777PP, this tune can hold it's ground against some of the fastest RWD cars on Fuji. No chance against a GTLM ofcourse, but you can eat Amuses alive with this one. :) Anyway, tell me what you think of it.

Tested with both G25 and Sixaxis, runs very nice on both. 👍

Power: +39

Height: -20/-17
Springs: 4/8
Dampers: 1/7
Toe: -0.12/+0.14
Camber: 1.9/1.7
Torque: 30/70

Angle: 45

1st: 3.354
2nd: 2.353
3rd: 1.781
4th: 1.386
5th: 1.099
6th: 0.877
Final gear: 3.456

Saw this one and gave it a try as I'm very pleased withe the EVO X tune already.
And I must say, the GT-R surprised me. In the past it couldn't convince me. Too heavy, so cornering wasn't it's good points.
But now it rather handles nice, so a bit of fine tuning so it goes like I wants it to. Tried it at practice run and got a 1'38 in the beginning with no problem.
With the EVO X and a modified DC tune my best for now is a 1'37.

Well done 👍

Bryan

The GT-R is very flexible. Even though it's a 4WD, you can almost make it behave like an RWD with the right suspension setup and torque split. If you want to make it even more snappy, set torque split to 20/80. :)

I want to say Thanks Lars for this terrific set up ; im shure it will like me like the others set ups that you made.

With only a few days to go in the current online events, here is my setup for the GTLM for 800PP Fuji. I had this tune for a while now and did not want to post it at first to keep the punters at bay, but that was a couple of weeks ago, and the events are about to change. :) Anyway, I tested it using G25 and Sixaxis and it runs very, very nice. This is the final car of the Holy Trinity. Have fun! 👍

Power: -9

Downforce: 12/30

Height: -15/-12
Spring: 4/5
Dampers: 4/2
Toe: -0.12/-0.11
Camber: 1.9/1.8

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis: 40)

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.531
3rd: 1.150
4th: 0.921
5th: 0.768
6th: 0.666
Final: 3.944

this car is scary fast, congrats

I want to say Thanks Lars for this terrific set up ; im shure it will like me like the others set ups that you made.
Again, you're welcome. :) I'll be posting some new tunes when the new events arrive.

this car is scary fast, congrats
Thanks, it ís very fast, though (as always) hard to handle on the limit. Very rewarding if you manage to keep it under control.

For people preferring a more relaxed, yet very fast ride: try my Z06/Tuned.

Are you kidden. I thought the Vette was fast, but now I see why the GTLM's always left me in the dust :D Great work

does dutch customs have a tune for the f-1 daytona road? thnx
I am not into F1 tuning, you may want to ask a different tuner. :)

Are you kidden. I thought the Vette was fast, but now I see why the GTLM's always left me in the dust :D Great work
You're welcome. The GTLM is hard to handle, but the rewards are great if you manage. :)

Havent spent much time with thw GT LM Spec II .. but after trying out your new tune .. have to hand it to you Lars ... an excellent 800pp set-up 👍

some nice tunes you have here.
Ive tryed your R35,S2K and Viper/tuned tune and I am as quick with the R35 as the other 2.I use a dualshock controller.Ive used a mates G25 wheel and I like it but Im as quick as him with your tunes online.:)

I used your tune for the Ferarri California when I was acting as Steward for one of the GTP stage 02 races over the weekend. Great setup in terms of the handling, a really solid feel. 👍

For me personally, and this might relate to my driving style, the car was faster with stock gearing than the gearing setup you posted. The stock gearing basically turns the car into a 5 speed. And as long as the car has a broad power band, that can sometimes be a good thing. It avoids awkward shift points and unnecessary shifts.

Not to take anything away from you - As I said, the setup overall was solid and made the car very easy to drive. :cheers:

The GT-R is very flexible. Even though it's a 4WD, you can almost make it behave like an RWD with the right suspension setup and torque split. If you want to make it even more snappy, set torque split to 20/80. :)

Now it's flexible indeed. But I'm not so into RWD. I want to accelerate just after hitting the apex in a turn. For my driving style the GT-R is a bit too much RWD. Too much drifting or spinning for my liking.
I'm trying the S2000 and Vette tune, but so far the laptimes aren't faster as with the EVO X with a reworked suzuka 750 tune.

Bryan

PS,

Keep up the good work, it would take me forever to get a good tune 👍

Havent spent much time with thw GT LM Spec II .. but after trying out your new tune .. have to hand it to you Lars ... an excellent 800pp set-up 👍
Thanks for taking it for a spin. 👍

some nice tunes you have here.
Ive tryed your R35,S2K and Viper/tuned tune and I am as quick with the R35 as the other 2.I use a dualshock controller.Ive used a mates G25 wheel and I like it but Im as quick as him with your tunes online.:)
You're welcome, glad you like it. :)

great tune for the f430!!!! 👍 nice 1
Again, welcome, the F430 is one of my favorites.

EDK
Not to take anything away from you - As I said, the setup overall was solid and made the car very easy to drive. :cheers:
Thanks. As always, adjust the tune to your specific needs. Gearing seemed to work out for a lot of people, but I tried it yesterday and I agree they could be better. :) If the tune is still valid for the upcoming events I'll look into them.

Now it's flexible indeed. But I'm not so into RWD.
Try a different torque split (put more power to the front) to make it feel less like an RWD. :)

What is DC's recommend for Suzuka650 NMM-event, before official tunes?
None yet, I just finished wetting myself in excitement after reading super_fla's story. :P Let me get back on this tonight. ;)

Last edited:
I have yet to investigate the No Mercy event. I'm sick at the moment, as is the rest of my family, so if I feel up to some laps I'll give it a go, but no guarantees. ;)

Hey man! Just read that youre sick, "beterschap" as they say in Holland... ;) So what do you think of the new events even though you havent tried them... that No Mercy race looks very interesting... Going to give it a go when I get home in a bit! The other two Pro events are so so I guess... dont know how Ferrari event will unfold on Fuji... Oh well... I'll know more tonight! Take it easy! 👍

I'm sick at the moment, as is the rest of my family, so if I feel up to some laps I'll give it a go, but no guarantees. ;)

get well soon mate and your family. we can't go round the tracks without your tunes:tup:

No Mercy Mayhem Ferrari F430 (650PP/S2 Suzuka Pro Online)​

Relax guys, it's not like I'm terminally ill or something, just a little flu. :lol: But thanks for the kind words everyone. :) Anyway, here's the Ferrari F430 for the no-RBE event on Suzuka. This baby is very fast. It's not an R1's anymore, so a little more throttle control is required. Still, it's very easy to handle. As always, let me know what you think. :) I think it will be okay for Sixaxis too; if not, reduce steering angle a bit.

Power: +5
Weight: 86%

Tyres: S2

Height: +0/+2
Springs: 3/4
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.09/+0.08
Camber: 1.3/1.5
Brakes: 4/4

Angle: 40