Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
I've been using your tune of the California for the past few days. Simply outstanding tune! This car is so easy to drive fast. Very nicely done! 👍
I simply took the old Suzuka tune and gave it a go on Fuji. It handled excellent, all it needed was a little gear change. :) Glad you like it. 👍

Do you think F512 does have any chance to be competitive in Custom No Mercy Match 600PP-event?

How about using your 650 tunes in that event... should I lower HP or add weight... or both?
Not sure, I know hyperuk has been having success with a modified DC F430. So I think it might be competitive. :)

i think the No Mercy Mayhem event just isn't my thing.:ouch:

but i love the cali on fuji. great racing for me there:)

both are great set ups. 👍
You're welcome! What do you don't like about the event?

Nice to see the Evo has landed, thanks alot for this I'm sure it will be as awesome as ever. I'll give the Z06 a go too as it looks pretty stable on the track.

One Word --> Wonderful

Thank u 4 this very nice Tune. Easily to handle and fast. Only the 3rd gear should be a bit longer for my driving style through the infield, but thats a thing i can manage myself ;)

Do you think F512 does have any chance to be competitive in Custom No Mercy Match 600PP-event?

How about using your 650 tunes in that event... should I lower HP or add weight... or both?

I have tried 512 in 600pp. no mercy. I got high 2.14.. it depend on a stable tune. dont think it has the pace of an f430...but I'm not a tuner..

Hay GTP_Dutch customs, what is your lap time with the 650 PP F430 on Fuji?! in Free run. Guys please post your lap times, with the California and F430 on Fuji 650 PP. I am working on an F430 at the moment and i would like to compare it to your lap-times as i know there a good racers on here.

Last edited:
Nice to see the Evo has landed, thanks alot for this I'm sure it will be as awesome as ever. I'll give the Z06 a go too as it looks pretty stable on the track.
Both the Evo and the Z06 are very nice. :)

One Word --> Wonderful

Thank u 4 this very nice Tune. Easily to handle and fast. Only the 3rd gear should be a bit longer for my driving style through the infield, but thats a thing i can manage myself ;)
Thanks, but which one? ;)

I have tried 512 in 600pp. no mercy. I got high 2.14.. it depend on a stable tune. dont think it has the pace of an f430...but I'm not a tuner..
The 512BB was very competitive in the Suzuka 650PP Ferrari event. I haven't tried tuning it for 600PP/S2 though.

Hay GTP_Dutch customs, what is your lap time with the 650 PP F430 on Fuji?! in Free run. Guys please post your lap times, with the California and F430 on Fuji 650 PP. I am working on an F430 at the moment and i would like to compare it to your lap-times as i know there a good racers on here.
I seriously doubt my laptimes will be any help, since I'm not so fast. ;) So I'm not sure what laptimes to aim for on Fuji.

You're welcome! What do you don't like about the event?

i think a have get used to the S(lippery) tires. i think i expect more grip with evo. if i commit myself more with this event i think a can manage it. but like the Ferrari Fuji event more, at the moment.

i do a 1:44:2 with cali and with the F430 a 1:45.7 but haven't done alot of laps with the F430. i like the cali better

Ive tryed your Evo X/Tuned tune and its great.Came 4th first time out aganst alot of R35.It needs a bit more turn in for my liking but by the 5th lap I had it down pat.

i do a 1:44:2 with cali and with the F430 a 1:45.7 but haven't done alot of laps with the F430. i like the cali better

Thanx for postin that. The cali seems to be better suited for this track with the 650 PP limitation but i managed to get the 430 do to a 1.44.800, Ive noticed that 80 % of the drivers online are using the Cali. Ill try to get the F430 close to a low 44. The car is hard to tune under these conditions. Once i am pretty confident with the tune ill post it here, If you agree with that GTP_Dutch Customs.

If it's an adaptation of my tune, post it here. If it's your own, post it in a thread of your own. :)

I'm currently using the F430 Tune you've provided :D!

Great fun, might not be a winner of getting podium but its a great drive!

I've used alot of your tunes :) They are great! Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts.

If it's an adaptation of my tune, post it here. If it's your own, post it in a thread of your own. :)

Let's say it was my own tune at first but i used a bit of your gears and Camber settings. Ill post the tune here. I just managed a 1.44.476 with a few mistakes on the first section of the track. With a perfect lap it should be in the 1.43.9/8

Power: -14
Weight: 97%

Tyres: R2

Height: +0/-5
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 6/8
Toe: -0.07/+0.05
Camber: 2.0/1.5
Brakes: 7/5

Angle: 30
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.838
2nd: 2.110
3rd: 1.610
4th: 1.270
5th: 1.025
6th: 0.904
Final: 4.476

Hi Lars :)

What kind of changes, or would you like to make a new tune for Audi R8 for 650PP?
I think maybe R1 is good for this set-up..

What do you think?

Per

Let's say it was my own tune at first but i used a bit of your gears and Camber settings. Ill post the tune here. I just managed a 1.44.476 with a few mistakes on the first section of the track. With a perfect lap it should be in the 1.43.9/8

Weight: 97%

Tyres: R2

Height: +0/-5
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 6/8
Toe: -0.07/+0.05
Camber: 2.0/1.5
Brakes: 7/5

Angle: 30

1st: 2.838
2nd: 2.110
3rd: 1.610
4th: 1.270
5th: 1.025
6th: 0.904
Final: 4.476

would this be with the f430? i'll give it a try, i only managed high 1'45s with the initial f430 tune (i made a few mistakes, and only tried 5 laps, but it wouldn't get below 1'45.000 i think)

would this be with the f430? i'll give it a try, i only managed high 1'45s with the initial f430 tune (i made a few mistakes, and only tried 5 laps, but it wouldn't get below 1'45.000 i think)

yes that is the F430. Please post whatever lap time you can get with it.

Last edited:
Hey Lars, I'm using the 430 tune for Suzuka 650PP but I'm in the 600PP No Mercy race. Are there any changes you recommend for the lower PP besides reduced engine power?

All the best
Maz

Hey Lars, I'm using the 430 tune for Suzuka 650PP but I'm in the 600PP No Mercy race. Are there any changes you recommend for the lower PP besides reduced engine power?

All the best
Maz

I will post mine if you like? Only the gears are different and of course, a few less Italian horses.

Weight: 89%

Tyres: S2

Height: +0/+2
Springs: 3/4
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.09/+0.08
Camber: 1.3/1.5
Brakes: 4/4

Angle: 40

Enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Absolutely, go for it Danny boy! 👍

It makes perfect sense for the ratios to need changing as well, typical of me not to realise that.

All the best
Maz

No Mercy Mayhem Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X/Tuned (650PP/S2 Suzuka Pro Online)​

RWD on S-tyres too hot for you? Then get ready for the Evo X/Tuned for the No Mercy Event! The 4WD system makes this car behave like it's on rails. Usually this is accompanied by an unhealthy dose of understeer, but the DC engineers managed to get rid of most of it, while still keeping the car glued to the track. As always, feedback is appreciated! 👍

Tested and approved on G25 and Sixaxis. If Sixaxis is proving too twitchy, lower steering angle.

Power: +22
Weight: 85%

Tyres: S2
Downforce: 10/20

Height: -20/-17
Springs: 4/7
Dampers: 1/8
Toe: +0.11/+0.13
Camber: 1.9/1.5
Brakes: 4/6

Angle: 45

1st: 3.140
2nd: 2.122
3rd: 1.642
4th: 1.289
5th: 1.016
6th: 0.802
Final: 3.592

Again a spot on tune for the EVO X Lars 👍
Tried it now for a few if not many races, but the EVO handles well.
Best I managed so far was a 10'53 , but think the EVO can do better.
Still the only flaw it has is it's topend speed on the straights

two questions i could do with an answer/explanation.
exiting a corner with self made attempt at a tune sometimes its as though the front end is dead and even though the wheel is straight the car seems to have no grip, no feel, no tyre squeal and just continues to plough on off the track, why, whats the remedy.

certain cars like the nsx, m3 cansometimes kick out on the fast, long bends, why, whats the remedy

cheers in advance if you can give us some sort of explanation etc etc

Again a spot on tune for the EVO X Lars 👍
Tried it now for a few if not many races, but the EVO handles well.
Best I managed so far was a 10'53 , but think the EVO can do better.
Still the only flaw it has is it's topend speed on the straights
You hit the limiter on the straight? That means I made it the gears a bit too short. ;)

hello lars I want to know what changes i have to race my ferrari calif to HSR race 750 pp
thanks in advance
Would have to try to see what it needs. :)

nissan gt-r for the no mercy would be nice ;)
Blitz187 is already making one. Besides that, I am working on a tune for the British Cup (successor to the Evora cup). Since we haven't decided what car it will be yet, I am now testing four cars. ;) Add to that I am creating one for the Sixaxis Event, so I am pretty filled up with tuning at the moment. May look into it after that, but no guarantees.

two questions i could do with an answer/explanation.
exiting a corner with self made attempt at a tune sometimes its as though the front end is dead and even though the wheel is straight the car seems to have no grip, no feel, no tyre squeal and just continues to plough on off the track, why, whats the remedy.

certain cars like the nsx, m3 cansometimes kick out on the fast, long bends, why, whats the remedy

cheers in advance if you can give us some sort of explanation etc etc

1st question sounds like understeer on corner exit, caused by weight shifting to the back because you are accelerating. Stiffening up the rear springs and dampers may help.

2nd question sounds familiair, happens quite often on Suzuka in Dunlop and 200R. Depending on the PP and tyres you are using you may not be able to get rid of it completely. You don't want to be tuning the suspension to just these two bends, so I usually don't modify springs and/or dampers to solve the problems in these bends because it might upset handling for the other corners (curing oversteer in these bends using the suspension may induce horrible understeer in all the others, which is not what I want). I usually adjust toe for the rear wheels (use negative values) to iron it out. If that doesn't work or the side-effects (decreased power/liftoff oversteer) in other turns are too much you may want to look into lengthening the gears a bit. If you cannot get rid of it completely the only answer is throttle control. ;)

cheers Lars, had about 3-4 part done set ups where i had to stop testing due to above problems and my inexperience at tunning prevented me from ridding the cars of these problems

Back