Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
No Mercy Mayhem Corvette Z06/Tuned (650PP/S2 Suzuka Pro Online)

Need a RWD weapon against all those pesky 4WD cars? The downforce makes this car handle like it's on R-tyres, yet it's still fast enough to keep up with the rest or stay ahead. :) Sounding great as always too! ;) As usual, let me know what you think. 👍 I've got another RWD tune for this event still under test, and I adapted the Ferrari's for the new Fuji event, so keep watching this thread, they'll pop up in here in the next couple of days. :) Again: if this tune is giving you trouble using Sixaxis, just reduce steering angle a bit.

Power: -23
Weight: 100%
Tyres: S2
Downforce: 10/20

Height: -10/-8
Spring: 3/4
Dampers: 2/5
Toe: -0.11/+0.10
Camber: 1.9/1.7
Brakes: 3/5

Steering angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.197
4th: 0.943
5th: 0.749
6th: 0.596
Final: 3.978

just tried the F430 and it's fun to drive but i'm not fast enough with it. after about 4 practice laps i did a 2:15. in the Evo 10 GT Concept car with no tuning (simply, because i can't tune yet :grumpy:) i did a 2:10 in the second laps. so personal driving skill analys, is that i manage to do better with S tires on 4WD cars.

but that doen't change everything on the fact that Lars produced another good tuned F430 for this event. 👍

(some kind of hint in this message for the next car to tune:))

Last edited:
My testdrivers reported back 2'09s, so keep practicing. Or better yet, give the Z06/Tuned a go, it's more stable because of the downforce. :) It's also a lot faster than the F430 too.

I probably will create a 4WD tune for this event, but I have got some RWD's lined up first. :) The Evo's should be sweet, especially when spiced up a bit. ;)

Last edited:
My testdrivers reported back 2'09s, so keep practicing. Or better yet, give the Z06/Tuned a go, it's more stable because of the downforce. :) It's also a lot faster than the F430 too.

I probably will create a 4WD tune for this event, but I have got some RWD's lined up first. :) The Evo's should be sweet, especially when spiced up a bit. ;)

ok will have ago with the Z06 now. unbelieveble how fast you put together a tune 👍(even with the flu :lol:)

ok will have ago with the Z06 now. unbelieveble how fast you put together a tune 👍(even with the flu :lol:)
They are of course, not tuned from scratch, but adaptations of existing ones in my garage. ;)

just had a go with the Z06 and did a 2:13 in the same 4 laps. that's 2 sec of the F430. so this one suites me better but still 3 sec away from my 2 laps practice with Evo 10 GTC without a tune.

Last edited:

Evo's, now were talking. :sly:

i just gave the ferrari Cali and F430 a run on the Fuji track with your Suzuka tune. worked quite good there. i think i stay there on the new Ferrari event. till the evo is finished

good night.

Hey NLxArosa. Just wanted to say thanks for all your time you've put in the past few months giving us real quality tunes. I can't get my head around tuning myself at the moment, but learning from how you set up your cars is really helping. I'm putting out much better lap times now with your tunes. Just a BIG thankyou really.

p.s. looking forward to all your future tune ups. :cheers:

i just gave the ferrari Cali and F430 a run on the Fuji track with your Suzuka tune. worked quite good there. i think i stay there on the new Ferrari event. till the evo is finished
I actually ran a few runs with two Ferraris at the Fuji event. I did change a few little things to make it more suitable for Fuji. Will post them in the upcoming days. :)

Evo's, now were talking. :sly:
A 4WD tune will pop up in here after I finish the RWD's. Which should be soon. :)

Had a lot of FUN in the Vette and the Viper tonight mate, also the Ferrari's are first class. :cheers: 👍
Thanks mate! 👍

Just a BIG thankyou really.
You too are quite welcome. :)

No Mercy Mayhem Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned (650PP/S2 Suzuka Pro Online)

Another very fine RWD for the No Mercy event, this tune can hold its ground against the Z06/Tuned and some of the 4WD cars. It has loads and loads of torque, making it accelerate at almost any rpm. Again, let me know what you think of it. :) Up next are some Ferraris for the Fuji event, after that it's time for a nice 4WD tune for the No Mercy event.

Power: -13
Weight: 99
Tires: S2

Ride Height: -10/-7
Spring: 3/4
Damper: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.04
Camber: 1.7/1.6
Brakes: 3/4

Steering angle: 45 (Sixaxis might use something like 40)
Traction: OFF

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.217
4th: 0.951
5th: 0.751
6th: 0.596
Final gear: 3.766

feeling better today, mate?

you've made curious for the Fuji Ferrari's. i hope made the understeer in the 100R disapeer.

How DARE you release the Corvette before me you time zone hogging fiend!.:lol: J/K.:sly:

I was feeling ill (the flu) and all, but people simply demanded tunes from me, even if it would kill me in the process. :lol: ;)

Okay, I admit, I couldn't resist with the new no-RBE event in place. ;) What also helped was the fact that the 800PP suspension suits the 650PP/S2 tyres combination very well, it needed only a few tweaks here and there, so I was able to tune it very fast. :) Which is why I keep all those old setups around. ;)

I was feeling ill (the flu) and all, but people simply demanded tunes from me, even if it would kill me in the process. :lol:
no we don't want that to happend, otherwise we don't have awsome tune's anymore :lol: that happends if your the best, comes with the territory, man.

Ferrari Event Ferrari California (650PP/R1 Fuji Pro Online)​

A former Chef's specialty, this car simply had to return for the new Ferrari event on Fuji Speedway. I gave it a few laps and the Suzuka suspension and brakes appeared to be perfect for Fuji as well. Actually the gearing for Suzuka works better for Fuji. I only adjusted final gear to provide more top end. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it! 👍

Should work well for both Sixaxis and wheel users.

Power: -11
Weight: 91%

Tyres: R1

Height: -25/-25
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.05
Camber: 1.9/1.8
Brakes: 7/3

Angle: 40

1st: 2.916
2nd: 2.172
3rd: 1.716
4th: 1.373
5th: 1.123
6th: 0.928
7th: 0.776
Final: 4.123

Last edited:
Can't wait till Lars releases a modified EVO X tune. Did modify the 750 pp tune to the new 650 tune with some changes to the power and weight to get to 650pp. But somehow that didn't work too well. With some more downforce at front and more camber at the rear it's getting familiair again tough. Still no competitive top speed at the straights, but around the turns i can keep up now with most of the faster cars, instead of sliding everywhere.

I refuse to use 4WD in this event simply because most others are, so I gave your F430 and Viper tunes a go and I'm having great fun with them. Using the Viper at the minute. I'm still coming in at the tail end of the field, but that'll be me, not the tune.

Keep up the good work. 👍

I refuse to use 4WD in this event simply because most others are, so I gave your F430 and Viper tunes a go and I'm having great fun with them. Using the Viper at the minute. I'm still coming in at the tail end of the field, but that'll be me, not the tune.

Keep up the good work. 👍

Good man, that's the way. 👍

Can't wait till Lars releases a modified EVO X tune.
I will tune an Evo, I just haven't decided which one. ;)

<....>
I'm having great fun with them
<....>
Keep up the good work. 👍
You're welcome, and I will. ;) And you nailed the reason I share these tunes: for people to enjoy them and have fun with them. :)

I will tune an Evo, I just haven't decided which one. ;)

already decided witch evo it's gonna be. so i can do some practice and see the difrence between the non tuned one and your tuned one. might help me understand the tunning part.

( i prefer the evo 10 tuned )

thanx mate

No Mercy Mayhem Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X/Tuned (650PP/S2 Suzuka Pro Online)​

RWD on S-tyres too hot for you? Then get ready for the Evo X/Tuned for the No Mercy Event! The 4WD system makes this car behave like it's on rails. Usually this is accompanied by an unhealthy dose of understeer, but the DC engineers managed to get rid of most of it, while still keeping the car glued to the track. As always, feedback is appreciated! 👍

Tested and approved on G25 and Sixaxis. If Sixaxis is proving too twitchy, lower steering angle.

Power: +22
Weight: 85%

Tyres: S2

Height: -20/-17
Springs: 4/7
Dampers: 1/8
Toe: +0.11/+0.13
Camber: 1.9/1.5
Brakes: 4/6

Angle: 45

1st: 3.140
2nd: 2.122
3rd: 1.642
4th: 1.289
5th: 1.016
6th: 0.802
Final: 3.592

Ferrari Event Ferrari F430 (Fuji Speedway 650PP/R1)

Here's the Ferrari F430 for the Ferrari event on Fuji. Still on R1s, so it's very easy to handle. As always, let me know what you think. :) Tested using a G25. I think it will be okay for Sixaxis too; if not, reduce steering angle a bit.

Power: -14
Weight: 89%

Height: +0/+0
Springs: 2/5
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: -0.05/+0.06
Camber: 2.1/1.4
Brakes: 6/4

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis users: use 40)

1st: 2.838
2nd: 2.137
3rd: 1.697
4th: 1.353
5th: 1.093
6th: 0.904
Final: 3.700

Ferrari Event Ferrari California (650PP/R1 Fuji Pro Online)​

A former Chef's specialty, this car simply had to return for the new Ferrari event on Fuji Speedway. I gave it a few laps and the Suzuka suspension and brakes appeared to be perfect for Fuji as well. Actually the gearing for Suzuka works better for Fuji. I only adjusted final gear to provide more top end. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it! 👍

Should work well for both Sixaxis and wheel users.

Power: -11
Weight: 91%

Height: -25/-25
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.05
Camber: 1.9/1.8
Brakes: 7/3

Angle: 40

1st: 2.916
2nd: 2.172
3rd: 1.716
4th: 1.373
5th: 1.123
6th: 0.928
7th: 0.776
Final: 4.123

i've never used the ferrari california before, but wow, it seems like i'm on standard physics with this car, i can throw it around pretty badly. great tune!

I've been using your tune of the California for the past few days. Simply outstanding tune! This car is so easy to drive fast. Very nicely done! 👍

Do you think F512 does have any chance to be competitive in Custom No Mercy Match 600PP-event?

How about using your 650 tunes in that event... should I lower HP or add weight... or both?

Yes the evo,:) i'm gonna give it a shot.

i think the No Mercy Mayhem event just isn't my thing.:ouch:

but i love the cali on fuji. great racing for me there:)

both are great set ups. 👍

Latest Posts

Back