Lion's Den Performance - Widest Variety of Tunes on the Web

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,072 comments
Yep my 2'14.9 lap wasn't perfect either, mid 14's would be possible, now with your tune as it is mid-low 15's during the race will be consistantly pretty easy. :)

Though it appears everyone is opting of the F430, NSX etc now which in the end blows it out of the water :indiff:

TLD Chevy Corvette C6
(301kw) (574Nm) (1207kg) (612 PP)
(301kw) (574Nm) (1378kg) (650 PP)
(331kw) (595Nm) (1207kg) (700 PP)

tunesheet_vettec6.jpg

Performance:

Power: -21 -21 -12
Weight: 85% 97% 85%
Tyres: S2 R1 R3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -6/-4 -35/-33 -35/-33
Spring Rate: 8/5 7/5 7/5
Damper: 6/3 4/2 4/3
Toe: -0.15/+0.20 -0.16/+0.06 -0.14/+0.16
Camber: 1.0/0.6 1.8/1.4 1.8/1.3

Brake Balance: 5/6 5/7 5/6

Max Turn Angle: 45

All driving aids are up to the driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.260 1.260 1.263
4th: 1.006 1.031 1.028
5th: 0.814 0.844 0.844
6th: 0.596
Final: 3.990 3.635 3.670

Description: Ladies and gentleman, may I present the TLD C6 Corvette. Powered by a 5.7L Callaway C4B V8 to conform with race regulations, the suspension and geabox has been tuned, along with the use of some carbon fibre body panels to make this Vette one fast car. The Corvette is the pride of TLD, so rest assured I've done a good job on this one. The roar of the V8, the respect it demands on corner exits, it's easy to see why the Corvette is one of the most fun and lusted after cars in the world today.

Track Tuned for/on:
Suzuka
Suzuka
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Shift up at 6000rpm, don't be fooled by Corvette's tacho, this is a C4B V8.
Tuned like a 5spd, never use 6th gear you will never need it
Some corner approaches ask you to run out the gear past 6000rpm before braking
Respectable traction, use it
R tyres allowed for the more aggressive setup
Shift up at 6,500rpm

Last edited:
Yep my 2'14.9 lap wasn't perfect either, mid 14's would be possible, now with your tune as it is mid-low 15's during the race will be consistantly pretty easy. :)

Though it appears everyone is opting of the F430, NSX etc now which in the end blows it out of the water :indiff:

Yeah, oh well, can't win them all, I'm happy driving the cars I like.:) They're at least fast enough to make the NSXs and Ferraris think twice.;)

Hey,

I used your Tuned Corvette last night for the first time in No Mercy. It handled great! Turned in quickly and had a nice bit of controllable oversteer when coming out of the corner with a bit too much gas. It's also fast enough down the straights, which is where I thought it would lose ground.

Admittedly I haven't done enough laps so I'm only managing 2.11's, what are your test drivers (or yourself) getting in free run?

Do you know of any other RWD cars which cope really well? There were a few Tuned 111Rs blasting around when I was playing, but mostly GTRs and Evos. I tried the Lotus and it was quick as hell through the squiggly bits but I couldn't get it tuned properly to keep up on the straights.

Have you tried the NSX? Or is it a bit too much to handle on S2s when tuned up?

Hey Paulie,

I see 600pp 430's doing around 2.10 in Suzuka, and i can't manage to tune it to drop from 2.15. That and the NSX are ruling the 600pp custom Suzuka, and I can't touch them.

Think you can give us that couple of tunes? Or, since you are working on the M3, maybe you get a good 600pp tune to match them :dopey:

I'm looking forward to driving any of those 3 tunes, I sure couldn't tune them decently myself.

I'm gonna try the 600pp Vette and I'll give you my opinion soon 👍

Hi Paulie!

Thank you for the Viper, I'm going to try it tonight, I haven't tried yet the R34 due to busy weekend. Tomorrow I'll give you the feedback 👍:)

Many Thanks mate!!

Can't wait your M3 though :):)

Hey,

I used your Tuned Corvette last night for the first time in No Mercy. It handled great! Turned in quickly and had a nice bit of controllable oversteer when coming out of the corner with a bit too much gas. It's also fast enough down the straights, which is where I thought it would lose ground.

Admittedly I haven't done enough laps so I'm only managing 2.11's, what are your test drivers (or yourself) getting in free run?

Do you know of any other RWD cars which cope really well? There were a few Tuned 111Rs blasting around when I was playing, but mostly GTRs and Evos. I tried the Lotus and it was quick as hell through the squiggly bits but I couldn't get it tuned properly to keep up on the straights.

Have you tried the NSX? Or is it a bit too much to handle on S2s when tuned up?

Thanks so much for trying my Tuned Corvette.👍 It's good to hear you like it, the Vette is always my favourite. The Elise is supposedly devilishly fast but I haven't had time to sit down and tune it yet, but I will. The Viper/Tuned might do alright, again though I haven't had time to tune it for this event. I might guess at the Clio/Tuned too. My best time in the Corvette was 2'09.0, I don't have test drivers.
I did try the NSX Type R and 650 PP was too big an ask of it. It was so bad that the NSX is as fast at 650 PP as it is at 600 PP (On S2 tyres).

Hey Paulie,

I see 600pp 430's doing around 2.10 in Suzuka, and i can't manage to tune it to drop from 2.15. That and the NSX are ruling the 600pp custom Suzuka, and I can't touch them.

Think you can give us that couple of tunes? Or, since you are working on the M3, maybe you get a good 600pp tune to match them :dopey:

I'm looking forward to driving any of those 3 tunes, I sure couldn't tune them decently myself.

I'm gonna try the 600pp Vette and I'll give you my opinion soon 👍

2'10?! Are you serious? I've seen people getting high 2'12s and being considered fast. I'm currently working on the NSX (I hate the F430 so that could be a while if ever, but the NSX is plenty fast enough). Whilst I am finished the M3 (does a low 2'14, but is fun to drive and has decent speed on the straights), I am still working on the NSX. I got so far with the tune yesterday then took it to a race test and found it was very unstable and hard to drive under race conditions, so I need to refine it further yet.
The Corvette is still my favourite drive, even if it is a little slower (does a high 2'14). The weak point is PD's mistake, not the car's. They made it accelerate slowly in comparation to the other cars.

Hi Paulie!

Thank you for the Viper, I'm going to try it tonight, I haven't tried yet the R34 due to busy weekend. Tomorrow I'll give you the feedback 👍:)

Many Thanks mate!!

Can't wait your M3 though :):)

You're welcome. The Viper is the best and most consistent car to drive that I have tested in this event yet, but unfortunately isn't very fast again due to PD making it accelerate slower than all the other cars (what's with their vendetta for US cars anyway?).

TLD BMW M3 CSL
(356kw) (422Nm) (1423kg) (600 PP) (Suzuka)
(318kw) (400Nm) (1423kg) (650 PP) (Fuji)
(249kw) (404Nm) (1572kg) (550 PP)

tunesheet_bmwm3.gif

Performance:

Power: +11 +2 -16
Weight: 86% 86% 95%
Tyres: S2 R3 S3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -30/-28
Spring Rates: 6/4
Damper: 4/3
Toe: -0.16/+0.20 (-0.16/+0.25)
Camber: 1.0/0.4

Brake Balance: 5/6

Max Turn Angle: 45

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.380 3.380 3.475
2nd: 2.054 2.054 2.054
3rd: 1.557 1.557 1.625
4th: 1.240 1.240 1.321
5th: 1.038 1.038 1.076
6th: 0.896 0.896 0.896
Final: 4.550 4.145 3.600

Description: The car BMW didn't want you to see! With rumours arife that a CSL version of the new M3 has been cancelled, The Lion's Den took it upon itself to modify an M3 up to CSL specification. The result is one mean machine, and as always a TLD masterpiece. The car has stiffer springs, but not too stiff to allow the car to squat under acceleration, a gearbox tuned to match the curves of Suzuka perfectly and allow superior acceleration and a suspension and brake setup which allows the car higher grip capabilities than ever before but making it smoother and more stable under race conditions. This is The Lion's Den doing what we do, so enjoy!

Tracks Tuned for/on:
Suzuka
Fuji
Fuji

Tuner's Notes:
On the high speed approach to Spoon Curve take a smooth and wide line, the car would kick out sideways here when it was stock, and is still on the limits of grip even now, although it should be safe
You might get wheelspin exiting the hairpin. Although minimal and will only cost you a tenth or 2, it is wiser to hold back that tiny bit and you'll be faster
Be careful at the infield hairpin, wheelspin can result
Attack the corners with vigour but smoothly

Use 548 PP to be more even with other 550 PP cars

Last edited:
Good to see a M3 set up, will be trying this at some point, was in the process of setting a M3 up for myself but put it on hold when the usual back end kick out was annoying me, so diveverted my attention to the 350Z.
Did try the TLD Vette (600pp), found i didn't really have to change any settings to accomodate my driving style, turned in well and able to get nearly enough speed on exit, did find i had to let the car drive itself, if i pushed to chase and slipstream it would soon tell me enough was enough.
All in all nice drive, not for those who want podiums, always seems to be the case with PD, they have their favourites but am sure it opens the eyes of the not so experienced when they are passed and cannot catch the big undermuscled cars

Good to see a M3 set up, will be trying this at some point, was in the process of setting a M3 up for myself but put it on hold when the usual back end kick out was annoying me, so diveverted my attention to the 350Z.
Did try the TLD Vette (600pp), found i didn't really have to change any settings to accomodate my driving style, turned in well and able to get nearly enough speed on exit, did find i had to let the car drive itself, if i pushed to chase and slipstream it would soon tell me enough was enough.
All in all nice drive, not for those who want podiums, always seems to be the case with PD, they have their favourites but am sure it opens the eyes of the not so experienced when they are passed and cannot catch the big undermuscled cars

Thanks for driving the Corvette.👍:) Most muscle cars are like that, you can't push them hard, but instead focus on maintaining momentum and building a fast exit. Once I tune the NSX and maybe have a look at a couple of others I'll be driving the C6 again, I just love that car.
I look forward to hearing about the M3, my stage 1 tune still had a bit of kick out, so today before posting it here I revised the front toe and so the tune you see is really comfortable.

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant 2.12.0 on the 430. I'm 3 sec slower. Buy I'm not fast around Suzuka. barely made it to the 2.16.9xx (if I'm not wrong) on your vette. And I don't think it was 100% legal

Hi Paulie,

Last night I managed to give a shot The Viper,
1. Suspensions are very very good, very stable through in and out of the corners. The handling reminds me the 512bb which is very very good car.

2. Brakes simply enough and do well with the track, in fact both in Suzuka and Fuji. Brilliant

3. You hardly make a mistake with this car, faultless... shame like F40, lack of speed.

Thanks mate, I love this car since the first granturismo.👍👍👍

By the way r34 still couldn't get on well with me, maybe because I get used to drive FR and MR car, will try again later.

I 'll give a shot with M3 tonight:):)

Hi Paulie,

Last night I managed to give a shot The Viper,
1. Suspensions are very very good, very stable through in and out of the corners. The handling reminds me the 512bb which is very very good car.

2. Brakes simply enough and do well with the track, in fact both in Suzuka and Fuji. Brilliant

3. You hardly make a mistake with this car, faultless... shame like F40, lack of speed.

Thanks mate, I love this car since the first granturismo.👍👍👍

By the way r34 still couldn't get on well with me, maybe because I get used to drive FR and MR car, will try again later.

I 'll give a shot with M3 tonight:):)

Thanks for the compliments.👍 I'm going to see if they'll let us up the PP a bit on the Viper and Corvette to rightfully equal out the acceleration. Because as you said, that Viper is very nice to drive, very nice.
What's wrong with the R34, anything in particular I might be able to fix?

The R34 it seems very difficult to drive and turn, Do you have any idea? or the way I'm driving ?

maybe adjusting toe or camber could solve the problem?

Cheers mate:)

The R34 it seems very difficult to drive and turn, Do you have any idea? or the way I'm driving ?

maybe adjusting toe or camber could solve the problem?

Cheers mate:)

So basically too much understeer? It could be the car, it's not designed to compete at such a high level, it's up against fierce competition with downforce. I'll see if I can do anything for it, but might not be able to until Thursday (I'll try tomorrow night but might not have time).

In the meantime.......

LDP NSX Type-R, A Tribute To Roj
(274kw) (372Nm) (1079kg) (600 PP) (Suzuka)
(323kw) (417Nm) (1079kg) (700 PP) (Suzuka)
(217kw) (321Nm) (1358kg) (550 PP) (Suzuka)

tunesheet_nsx.gif

Performance:

Power: +26 +46 0
Weight: 85% 85% 107%
Tyres: S2 R3 S3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -30/-27 -30/-27 -30/-27
Spring Rates: 3/9 3/9 3/9
Damper: 5/7 3/5 3/4
Toe: -0.16/+0.25 -0.16/+0.32 -0.12/0.00
Camber: 0.8/1.0 0.8/1.1 1.2/1.4

Brake Balance: 7/5 7/5 5/6

Max Turn Angle: 42 45 50

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.622 2.825 3.232
2nd: 1.744 1.744 2.038
3rd: 1.386 1.386 1.541
4th: 1.126 1.126 1.220
5th: 0.933 0.933 0.998
6th: 0.795 0.795 0.795
Final: 4.745 4.235 3.840

Description: To infinity and beyond! That's where this car will take you, and it we labelled by many as "cheating", it really is that fast. Nothing yet compares to the handling of this car, which enables it to go faster than any other vehicle in its class. A truly shocking experience, but still not as forgiving as some other tunes so you better put on your racing helmet before stepping in the cockpit. This tune is a tribute to my mate VTiRoj, his Evo II NSX from RVV Motor Works has seen more mileage than all of the drivers of GTP put together have seen online, not only in testing to achieve perfection, but spanking supercars at Trial Mountain among other things. If you're ever playing GT4, drop by and give the car a test, and write a review for him while you're there!

Tracks Tuned for/on:
Suzuka
Suzuka
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
The car makes power to at least 8500rpm, shift here
Try and have it pointing straight when you begin to break for the hairpin otherwise the rear end will step out under breaks and you'll have a longer breaking distance
Aah, be careful?
Surprisingly forgiving for an NSX, I was dropping tyres on dirt and barely dropping any pace with only a bit of driver skill to correct
Lots and LOTS of traction thanks to added weight, foot down early
Shift at 8,000rpm
Make use of lift-off oversteer
Do NOT fling car into corners, ease of throttle to get the nose pointing where you like
Ordinarily, I wouldn't bother with a car that needs downgrading to reach race regulations, but by popular demand.........

Last edited:
TLD NSX Type-R A Tribute To Roj

Description: To infinity and beyond! That's where this car will take you, and it we labelled by many as "cheating", it really is that fast. Nothing yet compares to the handling of this car, which enables it to go faster than any other vehicle in its class. A truly shocking experience, but still not as forgiving as some other tunes so you better put on your racing helmet before stepping in the cockpit. This tune is a tribute to my mate VTiRoj, his Evo II NSX from RVV Motor Works has seen more mileage than all of the drivers of GTP put together have seen online, not only in testing to achieve perfection, but spanking supercars at Trial Mountain among other things. If you're ever playing GT4, drop by and give the car a test, and write a review for him while you're there!

It's a real shame I don't have GT5P, because if I did, I'd be driving this for hours. Really heartwarming that you made this a tribute to me. Totally didn't expect it. :embarrassed:

I owe you a beer or two. :cheers:

Not being an experienced tunner like yourself, i caught a glimpse that you had done a M3 tune, decided NOT to have a look and a try as i had already started to tune one for myself, you may have seen me in your rear view mirror a couple of days back as i test drove to see how i was coming along, think thats also the only time i have been in an event with yourself. Anyhow after getting a few questions explained by another experienced tunner....dah dah i finished my tune. Now was the time to have a look at your settings and to test them out. Impressive, first try, threw caution to the wind and going upto spoon pushed the M3 beyond its limit of traction, take heed to paulie's warnings about that people. Having clocked up the miles in testing and trying to develop my tune i knew where the pitfalls were on track for this car, so tended to be a lot more cautious in these areas and was surprised lap after lap when i could go quicker and quicker, tighter and tighter without the dreaded snap, very nice set up you got here Paulie a deffo recommend to others and once again another nice car to drive which cannot match the usual speed advantage of PD's favourites.
On another note our suspension set ups are way different, thats why i held back on looking at your tune for this car, wanted to see how different, if different at all both cars would be.

Hello mate,

Last night tried M3, I couldn't drive the car, it was so slippery at Suzuka, too much oversteer. I suspect this because I'm using DS3 probably:nervous:.

I managed to drive till the finish line but I have to drive very gentle with the throttle. In the end I couldn't push the car to the limit.
Any suggestion to fix the car? I know this car is very good, I have already reduced the steering angle but still the same.

Cheers mate

I am going to test both the M3 tune and my favorite car, NSX. I know this track so well and I know the limits of each car. I will be posting a review for both cars soon Paulie. Oh yeah, by the way it's me Brracing_ProtoX now joined the Legit Team, LR-PR-ProtoX So stay tuned.

Not being an experienced tunner like yourself, i caught a glimpse that you had done a M3 tune, decided NOT to have a look and a try as i had already started to tune one for myself, you may have seen me in your rear view mirror a couple of days back as i test drove to see how i was coming along, think thats also the only time i have been in an event with yourself. Anyhow after getting a few questions explained by another experienced tunner....dah dah i finished my tune. Now was the time to have a look at your settings and to test them out. Impressive, first try, threw caution to the wind and going upto spoon pushed the M3 beyond its limit of traction, take heed to paulie's warnings about that people. Having clocked up the miles in testing and trying to develop my tune i knew where the pitfalls were on track for this car, so tended to be a lot more cautious in these areas and was surprised lap after lap when i could go quicker and quicker, tighter and tighter without the dreaded snap, very nice set up you got here Paulie a deffo recommend to others and once again another nice car to drive which cannot match the usual speed advantage of PD's favourites.
On another note our suspension set ups are way different, thats why i held back on looking at your tune for this car, wanted to see how different, if different at all both cars would be.

Interesting story.👍 Unfortunately I remember that race, I believe you fell behind before eventually parking it? You were the one that actually reminded me I had been meaning to test the M3 and began the setup probably the day after. I think the M3 doesn't do too bad in matching speed of "the faves", but is certainly no NSX. It's good to hear the tune has turned out that well, and thanks for taking the time to test my car and give some feedback.:D

Hello mate,

Last night tried M3, I couldn't drive the car, it was so slippery at Suzuka, too much oversteer. I suspect this because I'm using DS3 probably:nervous:.

I managed to drive till the finish line but I have to drive very gentle with the throttle. In the end I couldn't push the car to the limit.
Any suggestion to fix the car? I know this car is very good, I have already reduced the steering angle but still the same.

Cheers mate

The M3 is not an easy car to drive by any means. So you've tried decreasing the max turn angle already to suit the controller and it's still hard. Hmm, it's already tuned quite a lot to eliminate oversteer. The only thing I'd recommend you try (as changing other settings could throw it out of whack) is increasing the rear toe-in. It's currently +0.20. Try +0.25, if it's still too taily try +0.30, if that's still too taily try +0.32 etc etc.

I am going to test both the M3 tune and my favorite car, NSX. I know this track so well and I know the limits of each car. I will be posting a review for both cars soon Paulie. Oh yeah, by the way it's me Brracing_ProtoX now joined the Legit Team, LR-PR-ProtoX So stay tuned.

Your name is getting confusing now.:boggled: I look forward to hearing both reviews very much.:)

Last edited:
Mate,

I tried your tuned NSX out on the track yesterday and it was a total surprise for me. First, I didn't expect it would be so fast. Second, I didn't expect it'll be such a beast to control!! Must be my driving style doesn't suit the NSX :dunce: I am however determined to tame this beast of yours (hopefully within these few days).

I'm losing control at 2 sections in particular..

1) Approaching Degner. Flat out, I'll lose it when trying to get on the outside of the turn in preparation to turn into the corner.

2) Approaching Spoon. As above.

In the F430, these sections does not cause me any problems. Any suggestions as to how these sections should be tackled? Would be great if you could post your replay in this car so some of us might get to learn a thing or two :sly:

Mate,

I tried your tuned NSX out on the track yesterday and it was a total surprise for me. First, I didn't expect it would be so fast. Second, I didn't expect it'll be such a beast to control!! Must be my driving style doesn't suit the NSX :dunce: I am however determined to tame this beast of yours (hopefully within these few days).

I'm losing control at 2 sections in particular..

1) Approaching Degner. Flat out, I'll lose it when trying to get on the outside of the turn in preparation to turn into the corner.

2) Approaching Spoon. As above.

In the F430, these sections does not cause me any problems. Any suggestions as to how these sections should be tackled? Would be great if you could post your replay in this car so some of us might get to learn a thing or two :sly:

I've never had a problem approaching Degner in this tune, so it's hard to think what you're doing wrong. I can only recommend practice.
On your way to Spoon approach that slight right hander just before the braking zone from the outer left hand side of the track and take a smooth line. You won't lose any time by doing it and you won't get sideways.

If you think my tune is hard to control, try the standard suspension setting.:crazy: The NSX will always demand skill to drive. Even I might not use it very often in races as mistakes are easily made. But I will anyway to improve my driving and for the experience, because NSXs are cool.:D

Last edited:
I've never had a problem approaching Degner in this tune, so it's hard to think what you're doing wrong. I can only recommend practice.

:lol: Yes, I know its the way I drive... I guess I just have to learn to be smoother with the steering. BTW, I tried your M3 tune as well. Much more easier to control 👍 but slightly slower than the NSX.

:cheers:

Hello mate,

I did change the rear toe for the M3, and after a few laps, I only managed to get 2:18:xxx and that was better comparing the day before 2:21:xxx
I need to swap to G25 in order to get faster, but the problem is g25 in Indonesia running out of stock, so I still have to deal with DS3:crazy:

I'll try again later on who knows I can cut down the lap time.

I did try the NSX, blistering fast but again I need to be gentle with the throttle.
I only tried 3 laps so will tell you later. Right now i have to put right in that M3.:)

:lol: Yes, I know its the way I drive... I guess I just have to learn to be smoother with the steering. BTW, I tried your M3 tune as well. Much more easier to control 👍 but slightly slower than the NSX.

:cheers:

The NSX is a monster, I wish the M3 could match it because it suits my driving better.

Hello mate,

I did change the rear toe for the M3, and after a few laps, I only managed to get 2:18:xxx and that was better comparing the day before 2:21:xxx
I need to swap to G25 in order to get faster, but the problem is g25 in Indonesia running out of stock, so I still have to deal with DS3:crazy:

I'll try again later on who knows I can cut down the lap time.

I did try the NSX, blistering fast but again I need to be gentle with the throttle.
I only tried 3 laps so will tell you later. Right now i have to put right in that M3.:)

I did a 2'14.0 in the M3 if you wanna know what it's roughly capable of.👍

LDP Mazda RX-7 Samurai Spec
(278kw) (383Nm) (1079kg) (600 PP)
(219kw) (332Nm) (1219kg) (550 PP)
(219kw) (332Nm) (1181kg) (550 PP)
(331kw) (428Nm) (1079kg) (702 PP)

tunesheet_rx7.jpg

Performance:

Power: +31 0 0 +53
Weight: 85% 96% 93% 85%
Tyres: S2 S2 S2 R3
Aerodynamics: 0/8 0/8 0/2 0/8

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -40/-38 -40/-38 -40/-38 -40/-38
Spring Rates: 5/3 5/3 5/4 6/4
Damper: 6/3 6/3 6/3 3/2
Toe: -0.18/+0.07 -0.18/+0.15 -0.18/+0.15 -0.14/+0.12
Camber: 1.4/0.9 1.4/0.9 1.4/0.9 1.5/1.2

Brake Balance: 5/9 5/8 5/8 5/7

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.895 2.895 2.895 2.895
2nd: 1.900 1.765 1.765 1.765
3rd: 1.361 1.334 1.334 1.301
4th: 1.064 1.053 1.053 1.021
5th: 0.857 0.857 0.857 0.857
Final: 4.200 4.065 4.065 4.127

Description: After releasing some muscle the other week, it occured to me that not everyone's driving style is accustomed to torque, which is why I want to release this as yet unloved rice burner. A funny car, where its weakness is also its strong point. A lack of low end grunt can mean bad acceleration, but also means you can slam down the throttle in slow corners and not spin the wheels. The car will let go if you push it too hard, so please keep your RWD caps on a little longer and take a drive in the RX-7. With only the weight of a rotary to push around it feels very waspy, a very fun car to drive.

Tracks Tuned for/on:
Suzuka
Fuji/Suzuka
Fuji/Suzuka (alternate and optional setup)
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Get on the throttle earlier, especially at places like the hairpin just slam it down
Don't use 2nd gear at Degner
Rev the crap out of every gear, big spins=big grins
Don't listen to the other tips when using the Fuji tune
Drive it like any normal RWD, carefully

Refer Fuji tips
Shift at redline

Leave the shift as long as possible, before fuel cut-out
Maintain momentum at the sector 2 hairpin and get on the throttle early
Time Trial Set-Up for WRS

Last edited:
Hey Paulie!

Time for some reviewing on your Suz600pp tunes!

Your Vette tune is awesome. Very easy to drive (as usual) and fast. Feels very slightly heavy braking and turning in, but that's probably because it is. :)

The '02 Viper tune is even better! I have more fun in that car, while still going fast, that in any other car i tried in this track. Very predictable "grunty" slides, and it feels very light!

Nice one!

I'm gonna try the NSX, the RX7 and the M3 (one day... eventually) :) but there is a new contender, very fast and in the pace of the 430. That's the Lexus IS-F

Drove a couple races with it yesterday and also saw a few drivers with it (white ones :ill:) and it seams very drivable. Wanna have a go at it?

Hey Paulie!

Time for some reviewing on your Suz600pp tunes!

Your Vette tune is awesome. Very easy to drive (as usual) and fast. Feels very slightly heavy braking and turning in, but that's probably because it is. :)

The '02 Viper tune is even better! I have more fun in that car, while still going fast, that in any other car i tried in this track. Very predictable "grunty" slides, and it feels very light!

Nice one!

I'm gonna try the NSX, the RX7 and the M3 (one day... eventually) :) but there is a new contender, very fast and in the pace of the 430. That's the Lexus IS-F

Drove a couple races with it yesterday and also saw a few drivers with it (white ones :ill:) and it seams very drivable. Wanna have a go at it?

Thanks for the compliments.:) I'm waiting for approval with 612 PP on the Corvette, because the weight will drop to 85% and the rear toe increase to +0.20.:)
The NSX is monstrously fast, but isn't to some people's taste. The RX-7 handles great but has no low end grunt out of corners (and increasing power would only make it worse), the M3 is great but despite good acceleration doesn't hold a candle to cars with similar acceleration like the NSX and my 612 PP Corvette.
I tried the IS F, it wasn't as fast at first. What PP are we allowed to use on it now?

Back