Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
I already have another car sitting in my top secret tuning lab. It will be tuned at 600PP for the No Mercy RWD event. Expect it to pop up in here soon. :) Hint: It's Japanese and has lots of gears. ;)

Now that one should be a monster on Suzuka... tried it out for fun a couple of times before and drives very nice... even with only some minor adjustments it drove nice already... Cool youre doing a tune for it.. 👍

hello ; your audi r8 is a great car is fast good in corners but in the straigth is not very fast but in general a did better times than the california and the f430 lap time 2.04 in standard 650 pp
thanks for your great tunes good job Lars

Great tune of the R8. One of the most stable cars I drove for this event.

but this event is just don't suits me. best lap time i did was a 2:10 (had to push hard) with a few cars. By far not good enough to be competitive, if you ask me.

Lexus IS-F 600PP No Mercy​

And now for something completely different. :) The IS-F is a rarity in the GT5P community. Justified? I don't think so, it can hold its ground amongst the other 600PP cars and it's a blast to drive. As always, let me know what you think of it. Tested and approved for both controller and wheel.

Power: 0
Weight: 85%

Tyres: S2

Height: -15/-12
Spring: 4/6
Dampers: 2/6
Toe: -0.12/+0.09
Camber: 1.9/1.6
Brakes: 4/5

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis: 40)
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.847
2nd: 2.488
3rd: 1.914
4th: 1.537
5th: 1.265
6th: 1.058
7th: 0.894
8th: 0.666
Final: 3.498

Ford GT '06 750PP Suzuka PRO Online​
Hey Lars, would you be kind enough as to test this car for GTP_WRS week 04 and see if/how the setup should be adjusted for Fuji GT @ 807pp on R3's? Thanks a bunch!

GTP_WRS Week 04 : Ford GT '06 @ Fuji​

Here she is, the Ford GT'06 for the Weekly Race Series. The GT '06 is a beast, but she purrs like a kitten if treated the right way. Don't lift off too much and don't floor it too much in the wrong places. ;) Tuned and approved for wheel and controller. Let me know what you think and have fun! 👍

Power: +23
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Height: -25/-22
Spring: 4/6
Dampers: 2/7
Toe: -0.06/+0.05
Camber: 1.7/1.5
Brakes: 5/5

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis users: use 40)

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.615
3rd: 1.205
4th: 0.981
5th: 0.814
6th: 0.686
Final: 4.019

Hello Lars,

I did try your M3 last night,
WOW very stable, and very fast at Suzuka, I was able to push quite easy,
with DS3 is easy to drive. Well done:):)👍👍

I also tried your Lexus but M3 is much better:):)
Cheers

Thanks mombies, the M3 is an absolute blast to drive. :) Expect some more tunes to pop up tonight, I think some tunes will be dropping out of hyperspace then.

Lotus Evora Star Wars Edition

Faster than a TIE fighter, more sexy than an X-Wing, here is my entry for the Star Wars event! I removed the R2 unit for less weight, and I modified the hyperdrive for extra speed. This baby can do the Kessel run faster than the Millenium Falcon! As always, let me know what you think and have fun!

Power: +37
Weight: 86%

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/5
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.04/+0.04
Camber: 1.6/1.5
Brakes: 6/5

Angle: 45 (May want to lower a bit if using controller)

1st: 2.888
2nd: 1.924
3rd: 1.283
4th: 0.921
5th: 0.818
6th: 0.638

Lotus Evora Star Wars Edition

Faster than a TIE fighter, more sexy than an X-Wing, here is my entry for the Star Wars event! I removed the R2 unit for less weight, and I modified the hyperdrive for extra speed. This baby can do the Kessel run faster than the Millenium Falcon! As always, let me know what you think and have fun!

Power: +37
Weight: 86%

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/5
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.04/+0.04
Camber: 1.6/1.5
Brakes: 6/5

Angle: 45 (May want to lower a bit if using controller)

1st: 2.888
2nd: 1.924
3rd: 1.283
5th: 0.818
6th: 0.638

At last someone posted a Lotus tune, i saw Dan yesterday zipping round in the 111R, while i was skating around in my own Evora, going to give yours a blast, see if i can do better than my patched together pod racer

Lotus Elise 111R '04 Star Wars Edition

Straight from Coruscant, the heart of the Empire, comes this craft of the Dark Side. Allegedly hand-crafted by Sith apprentices, this abomination is both fast and furious. It cuts into corners like a lightsabre through human flesh. It's faster than a Sith Lord on steroids. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it! 👍 Approved for both controller and wheel. Reduce steering angle to remove twitchyness when using a controller.

Power: +44
Weight: 93%

Height: -40/-40
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 7/3
Toe: -0.05/+0.05
Camber: 1.0/1.0
Brakes: 6/4

Angle: 40

1st: 3.118
2nd: 2.196
3rd: 1.614
4th: 1.259
5th: 1.010
6th: 0.837
Final: 4.024

Last edited:
Well for me the ferrari round suzuka is a really well, put it this way im 5 seconds a lap faster in my gtr.Its ok just a real handfull if you have a wheel you'd probably do alot better with it though.

I tried your Evo x setup it seems slow quite a bit of understeer im unable to challenge anybody with it really, i think it jsut doesnt fit my driving style cant really chuck it about as much as id like to. Going to try the R8 now see what its like but still my GTR has been the fastest

Well for me the ferrari round suzuka is a really well, put it this way im 5 seconds a lap faster in my gtr.Its ok just a real handfull if you have a wheel you'd probably do alot better with it though.

I tried your Evo x setup it seems slow quite a bit of understeer im unable to challenge anybody with it really, i think it jsut doesnt fit my driving style cant really chuck it about as much as id like to. Going to try the R8 now see what its like but still my GTR has been the fastest
I doubt the R8 will be faster than the GT-R, but it's so much more sexy. ;)

Be sure to try one of the other tuners if your driving style doesn't match my tunes, there's plenty of cool stuff out there, so you can probably find something that does match your style. :)

What kind of lap times should I be looking for in order to be in touch with lead pack in this event 600pp star wars ?

Tried 111R TUNE as always great job but for me after 5 6 laps the best I did was 2:15s

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 650PP/S2 Daytona Road

The beast is back! Now on S2's with a slightly modified suspension, this baby will rip out the hearts of your opponents and eat them while still beating. Oh, it's fast and stable too. ;) Very nice indeed. As always, let me know what you think. 👍

Power: -33
Weight: 101%

Downforce: 10/20

Height: -7/-5
Spring: 6/6
Dampers: 4/2
Toe: -0.08/+0.12
Camber: 1.9/1.8
Brakes: 5/5

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.531
3rd: 1.150
5th: 0.768
6th: 0.666
Final: 4.195

Are you gonna do a tune on the California for Daytona Road? :sly: Please Please The Fuji tune with a cople of tweaks is ok but missing something.

Wow. a tune for daytona already. Thanks muchly. I was wondering about a tune for the "Elise 111R tuned" or the "Amuse S2000" or the "California" on Daytona Road? Something a little different maybe. Anyways thanks for the GT tune. Tops :cheers:

Tried the GTLM tune,VERY stable for a GT on S2s amazing good job.Right now im better in the two Barbie cars the Cali & GTR. But thats cause I suck in GTLM.:dunce:

I don't know why people think that the Cali is the car to beat, came out with my tuned/vette and Viper/Tuned beat them no problem. They were good drivers and clean. Both of my tunes are capable of running below 1.50's. I am going to give your GTLM a try mate, I am pretty sure this car is a monster....let's see how it does on S2s. Will give you feedback. You know me! :P

Are you gonna do a tune on the California for Daytona Road? :sly: Please Please The Fuji tune with a cople of tweaks is ok but missing something.
You got it. :)

I was wondering about a tune for the "Elise 111R tuned" or the "Amuse S2000" or the "California" on Daytona Road?
I'll do a Cali tonight. :)

Both of my tunes are capable of running below 1.50's.
Yes, but you can probably do sub-1'50s on a bicycle. ;) Looking forward to your comments, buddy. :)

So, Cali is coming up tonight. I tried a few cars on Daytona Road and the /Tuned cars are, once again, very much in favor. And the 4WD's ofcourse.

Expect more stuff to pop up over the next couple of days. :)

Last edited:
Mind if I request a Fuji 550PP Evo IX/Tuned tune? Mine isn't that tight right now and I'm still having a bit of trouble around the turns with sliding.

Ferrari California 650PP/S2 Daytona Road

Not much to say about this car, other than that it's absolutely fabulous! This baby can give the GTR and GTLM a run for their money. :) I changed almost everything to adapt it to Daytona Road, except most of the gears and the dampers. Works fine for both controller and wheel. As always, feedback is appreciated. 👍

Power: +13
Weight: 87%

Height: -25/-22
Springs: 4/8
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: -0.10/+0.10
Camber: 1.7/1.5
Brakes: 5/7

1st: 2.916
2nd: 2.172
3rd: 1.716
4th: 1.373
5th: 1.123
6th: 0.928
7th: 0.776
Final: 3.848

I tried the Cali tune great job as usual,more stable than before. With the new gearing great speed on oval,very very throttle sensetive.👍

Mind if I request a Fuji 550PP Evo IX/Tuned tune? Mine isn't that tight right now and I'm still having a bit of trouble around the turns with sliding.

get used to it your not running on R tyres. so all of them will be abit sliding. some more then others.

Back