Online Event Lap Times

• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
Interesting thanks....

My best lap of 2'04.157 is aprrox .3 behind your time.
However my sector time on my best lap was 55.4 thats approx our difference in total times. If anything id go as far to say the second you gain in sector one my WRX gains back in 2-3 over your Clio.

Like others i will make a few adjustments and see if i can gain in any areas.

Best thing is, that was my 3rd lap in free run after changing from R1's to R3's, maybe tomorrow I will go run a few more. :sly: 👍

Best thing is, that was my 3rd lap in free run after changing from R1's to R3's, maybe tomorrow I will go run a few more. :sly: 👍

Please do, its a great way to show your ability and moreso than this total race time nonsence which has too many luck factors...
Still im curious to know the fastest WRX drivers times like Team GT, Senna etc

Come on guys you gonna submit any times?

My best sectors in the Clio are weird.

My middle sector sucks so much...and I can't see where I am losing so much time!?

1st - 54.5xx
2nd - 1'41.1xx
3rd - 2'05.1xx

And I can't go any quicker lol! I'm losing over a second on the 2nd split :(

Just did my fastest lap with the clio 2.03.837:)

well done bro... ;)

tonight i'd races against STis tuned by teamGT guys ... i need to give up about my thoughts about clio beating STI... i dont think that my clio could do any better than what he does now... and STIs just kicked my ass easily... i was with rudi once in a race, and after they (stis) pulled away me and rudi in clios have been doing similar lap times... so i guess i have nothing else to say that in this battle field: STI wins.. :dopey:

however driving it isnt that funny! its boring....:indiff: clio and NSX are much more funny to drive.. so i'll keep my clio and my beauty NSX :sly:

There's a bug on both subarus.... something like the 45/55 torque trick for the gtr. I don't know the details about this "special" tune but i guess we got another bug here :(

FAK
There's a bug on both subarus.... something like the 45/55 torque trick for the gtr. I don't know the details about this "special" tune but i guess we got another bug here :(

Find it for me!!!! :scared:

Seriously, it's embarrassing getting thoroughly spanked in the same car.
I use 45/55 torque split on mine but that's not the ticket.

I thought about using max power and increase the weight, then max the gears for acceleration...would that work?

All the best
Maz

Hello,

I just did my PB in Freerun at Fuji Speedway F 550PP FWD
Alfa Romero 147 Ti 2.0 Twin Spark - 1'54.845

FAK

our friends from TeamGT says that!

GRAN-TURISTA 31.12.08
Atho_Gtplay
Hello guys !

I see in this topic, that there is a bug in Suzuka 10 laps, I'm sorry I do not understand all so what's happened ?? *d3

There has been a BUG, existing on some cars used in the Suzuka track, for the accuracy are the two Subaru 05 and 07.
Bringing some values to an absurd level and putting C3 tires front and rear, the car earns monstrously, especially in speed in the straight with a significant increase in performance ...
On other cars tested seems that the thing has not reflected the same.

What occurred in the evening by all members of the team, was preferred to publish the thing, because this advantage is a disadvantage for those who want to have fun and compete seriously in online competitions.

Tomorrow will probably change track or decide to run in the suzuka 10 laps with other cars, knowing we can meet driver's cars that using these will have better performance.

I have to go to work, so i do not have time to explane all, prob i say everything this afternoon;

But i may tell two things:

First: TeamGT discovered these Bugs yesterday,

Second: with these bugs in posiible to make time like 02:02.500 in free lap with Subaru '07 e is possible to brake the wall of 20:30.00 as final time, all in Suzuka 650pp Event.

Now is clear how some "driver" make incredible time, but the real problem is that with these bugs GT5 Prologo began like an Arcade.......

All of us have to ask to PD a patch as soos as possible to solve this disaster situation....

I have to go to work, so i do not have time to explane all, prob i say everything this afternoon;

But i may tell two things:

First: TeamGT discovered these Bugs yesterday,

Second: with these bugs in posiible to make time like 02:02.500 in free lap with Subaru '07 e is possible to brake the wall of 20:30.00 as final time, all in Suzuka 650pp Event.

Now is clear how some "driver" make incredible time, but the real problem is that with these bugs GT5 Prologo began like an Arcade.......

All of us have to ask to PD a patch as soos as possible to solve this disaster situation....

I already have inform of all on our forum and we will soon asking PD for that.
Thanks a lot:tup:

My best in the Clio/tuned 650pp event at Suzuka in race is 2'03.893, without "rebufo" - I don't know how to say in English xD-(ahora me traduces esa palabra Max que yo no sé xD)

Tried telling you guys something didnt seem right with BULS time

Well, i can tell you that BUL drove that 20:37 without using this bug!

The question of course is from what point on is a setup using a bug and when is it still "ok"? Will be hard to define that limit....

PD will simply have to program a proper physics (=setup) model and that will solve everything. i am quite confident we will see it within the next 10 years :)

Well, i can tell you that BUL drove that 20:37 without using this bug!

yes thats right. ;)

and the bug are not the tyres, its a setup bug.
i did just now a 2.02,933 with R2/R2.
topspeed 268 km/h at the straights, that is the bug!

Ok, is important to know that Teamgt do not think that some driver use these bugs to go faster...... is possible that with a particular set up someone see that the car go faster, but don't understand the reason..... personally i hope so;

And now the facts:

I ask to every of you that love GT serie to pass the next days not to race but to make prove with every cars in every circuit, because teamgt don't know if the problem is only in Suzuka circuit with Subaru 05 and 07 and Clio; we have to know how, when and where these bugs are active.

The bugs are two, one harder than other:

First ( more important)Point: if you put TOE to max value ( like -0,50 front and +0,50 rear), the result is an incredible accelation and an increse of speed, like when you are in slipstream of another car............... so you may put on R3 tire and have MOTOR like if yuo have R1 tire...... a real disaster;

Second Point: if you put the height to max possible ( es +5 and +10 in Suby), you note a better performance of the car, but real minor advange with regard first point.

This is all........... i thing is a good thing that someone open a new tread in the first page of forum GT5 Prologo, where post all result of tests, and when all of us know whats happen , someone who have the possibility to conctat PD send to them all and ask for a patch to resolve all of this............

PS: sorry for my no good english.

Last edited:
Not sure how this is a bug? Isnt it just getting an awesome setup and driving it fast....

If its that the WRX is the fastest car out there this has always been a case... Take the GTR last round on Daytona.... Fastest car out there. Normally happens in online events that a car is around a second or so faster than the rest of the feild.....

... if the problem is only in Suzuka circuit with Subaru 05 and 07 and Clio; we have to know how, when and where these bugs are active...

did your team find some bug in clio? i think clio is normal 👍

There was a similar bug in one of the earlier versions of gt (gt2 or 3) with the Toyota GT1... something like min ride height at the front, max at the rear, softest springs and hardest dampers. Gave the car incredible cornering performance... 50 second laps at Laguna Seca. It was dubbed 'ground effects' on the old granturismo.com boards.

did your team find some bug in clio? i think clio is normal 👍

I have read in a post that someone tell that also clio make advance with this set up, but i do not prove to myself........ so make this: take your clio tuned, make TOE to normal value ( es -0.15 F e +0.20 R ) and start free lap at suzuka, make first S and at the end of the "rettilineo" , before the brake, look at the speed max; then make the TOE to max ( es -0.50 and +0.50) and make the same test...... if bug is on the speed is real real better...:(

Back