Online Event Lap Times

• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
Liking the Integra ( DC Tunes) at 550 FWD Fuji. I just started running it this morn so far best lap of 1'53.916. Theres more there but muscle memory of higher pp les stable cars has me not pushing it to limits yet.

Expert Class:PP650 Suzuka Curcuit

FREE RUN WRX STI 07
2'04.157 R1 R1
p1000021cg7.jpg

AVF_Bad_Robot

Last edited:
What's your tune, Latte?

@ Drama-Kyd...I can't get below 2'05.2xx in the Clio lol!

My new F1 @ Fuji time 15.272

Not the fastest, but I'm working on it. We need an F1 day...

OK guys, new fastest race time, done by Silver_TeamGT in his blue WRX STI '05:

20'41.368. 👍👍👍👍

I got held up on the first 2 laps by dcmoz (or something like that), so I couldn't stay with him in his slipstream. Was 3.5 sec behind when I finally got passed and ended up being over 6 behind at the line with a time of 20'47.5xx.

Last edited:
I got a 1m13.927 at Fuji in the F1, replay attached. I made an error in t2 and lost a couple of tenths so I think a 13.3 is possible for a perfect lap. I'm up for any PAL F1 events.

Attachments

• 1m13-927.zip
    124.9 KB · Views: 8
OK guys, new fastest race time, done by Silver_TeamGT in his blue WRX STI '05:

20'41.368. 👍👍👍👍

I got held up on the first 2 laps by dcmoz (or something like that), so I couldn't stay with him in his slipstream. Was 3.5 sec behind when I finally got passed and ended up being over 6 behind at the line with a time of 20'47.5xx.

what a fast race man.... you end up on 6th and even making 20'47... close race that i miss :guilty: call me next time 💡

what a fast race man.... you end up on 6th and even making 20'47... close race that i miss :guilty: call me next time 💡

No, I wasn't 6th, I finished 2nd. What I meant was that I was over 6 seconds behind at the end of the race. I was doing low 2'04's lap after lap, but still lost time to him :ouch:

Finishing 6th with that total time would have been crazy indeed :dunce:

I have witnessed a 20,37.7xx by a german fellow - GTRP_BUL driving a WRX - nobody around him for most of it.......how is that possible!!?

The Aliens are amongst us !

is that possible!? he must be doing all the times avg: 2'03.0 because the 1st lap .. is it network bug? :dunce: if not, hats off 👍

I have witnessed a 20,37.7xx by a german fellow - GTRP_BUL driving a WRX - nobody around him for most of it.......how is that possible!!?

The Aliens are amongst us !

Looks like I need to tweak my WRX tune... :lol: That is insanely fast...

You guys that are super quick what is your first lap times???

As for doing 9x laps in 03's surely that cant be possible in a WRX, if so youve got to allow any driver to slip 2-5 tenths from their very best FR time. For all you know someones cutting a corner somewhere or found some way of getting an advantage. For that time you would need a great first lap and at least, at least 2'03.6 per lap for 9 laps which is .3 faster than the fastest FR time posted here on GTP.

So far i believe the fastest lap posted here in FR in a WRX 07 is a high 03.9xx. Okay some of you maybe havnt bothered doing your best FR time but i wish you would, it gives everyone a benchmark and adds to the competition of racing. As of yesterday so far Ive managed 04.1xx i think puts me 2nd on the times posted thus far but I just cant keep a good consistent time yet in the races as most my in race laps are mid 04's with the odd low 05.

Last edited:
is that possible!? he must be doing all the times avg: 2'03.0 because the 1st lap .. is it network bug? :dunce: if not, hats off 👍

I just raced with GTRP_BUL, in the same damn car the STi 07, and I was right behind him at the start of a straight and he just pulled away. He had absolutely nobody in front of him, and I had perfect slipstream in the same car.

But he just pulled away. Unbelievable. How are these guys doing it with the STi?!

I am not losing a lot of time in sector 1, it's sector 2 with the straights that I lose somewhere like 2 seconds! Even sector 3 I don't significantly lose time.

Is it possible they have R1s, ramp up the power and adjust the gears to give amazing acceleration?

All the best
Maz

I just raced with GTRP_BUL, in the same damn car the STi 07, and I was right behind him at the start of a straight and he just pulled away. He had absolutely nobody in front of him, and I had perfect slipstream in the same car.

But he just pulled away. Unbelievable. How are these guys doing it with the STi?!

I am not losing a lot of time in sector 1, it's sector 2 with the straights that I lose somewhere like 2 seconds! Even sector 3 I don't significantly lose time.

Is it possible they have R1s, ramp up the power and adjust the gears to give amazing acceleration?

All the best
Maz

Ive raced some of the guys here yesterday and was fortunate enough to compare my car to theirs. Now i dont for a minute expect to be beating the best here particulary with so little race track time however I totally blew away Silver Team GT on the straights and held him for 5 laps before i made a silly mistake and to be fair GT was all over me every inch untill the straights.

Using R1 also with 3 hours of tunning tweaking so trust me their isnt a magic second of time found using max power and R1
You lose out in the corners were the better tyres gain so its a balance.

Still that doesnt explain how someone does consistent 03's for 9 laps and I say that as i doubt anyone here is...

Last edited:
Ive raced some of the guys here yesterday and was fortunate enough to compare my car to theirs. Now i dont for a minute expect to be beating the best here particulary with so little race track time however I totally blew away Silver Team GT on the straights and held him for 5 laps before i made a silly mistake.

Using R1 also
Still that doesnt explain how someone does consistent 03's for 9 laps and I say that as i doubt anyone here is...

Well Atho_GTplay was easily doing that. I followed him for six laps in his slip and I was doing low 2'04s but he eventually got away. He was on sixaxis and driving the 07 STi. I'm quite certain Bruno, FAK and some of the teamGT guys are perfectly capable of that kind of race when they start at the front.

I also noticed a certain change in the capability of some of the faster guys when in-pack. Naturally it is hard to run that same pace when surrounded by cars.

All the best
Maz

All the best
Maz

I'm curious as well.. I have a STi tune as well... but running R3s... not nearly that fast.... I'm going to look into it tonight :D

All those guys you name, hats off to them but so far Silver Team GT has a race time 4 seconds slower which is meant to be the fastest time posted by someone here yes?

Says alot that, finding an extra 4 seconds at that high level already, i just find it an amazing feat.

Id like to find out the best possible FR time of anyone here
Wish then the names you mention could come forward to show their times and ability where its just them and the clock.

Race times for me dont matter so much as they feature drafting and other ways to gain the time.

My best 1st sector time is 55.1 and thats with a WRX set on R1s

Guys on R2 or R3 im sure gain time here where i gain time on the long straights of sector 2 and 3

My best 1st sector time is 55.1 and thats with a WRX set on R1s

Guys on R2 or R3 im sure gain time here where i gain time on the long straights of sector 2 and 3

Tuned Clio on R3's, T1 54.2, T2 1'39.856, 2'03.886, this is free run. I have ran 3 laps in a row high 2'03's online, the rest 2'04's. Like already said, Its easy if your out front, harder to run those times when other cars are holding you up in the esses. :)

Tuned Clio on R3's, T1 54.2, T2 1'39.856, 2'03.886, this is free run. I have ran 3 laps in a row high 2'03's online, the rest 2'04's. Like already said, Its easy if your out front, harder to run those times when other cars are holding you up in the esses. :)

Like I said, you're a Div 1 driver mate, here's hoping IFTC and WRS promote you to where you belong and clear outta my division!! :D

All the best
Maz

Yeah, when you're being held up in the first sector it's hard, but I'm stuck at mid to low 2'04's when I'm all alone chasing the leader and mid 2'04's when I'm out in front alone:ouch:. I seem to need a bit of slipstream to get into the 2'03's

Interesting thanks....

My best lap of 2'04.157 is aprrox .3 behind your time.
However my sector time on my best lap was 55.4 thats approx our difference in total times. If anything id go as far to say the second you gain in sector one my WRX gains back in 2-3 over your Clio.

Like others i will make a few adjustments and see if i can gain in any areas.

Back