Online Event Lap Times

• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
update

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.560 | Ferrari California | Race | No | GTRP_RudiRaser

if the aliens will try it we will see a 58, i´m sure. 👍

Hi Rudi, just a quick question.I posted a time in post #1246 but I cannot see it in the database.Is there something I must do for it to count?

1'59.556 Lotus 111/R Tuned at Suzuka 700pp in freerun. More importantly, my average lap is, or under 2'00 barrier. I lowered my rear spring 1 position and that did it for me.

This is the best the PP system has worked... ever. A lot of competitive cars is nice for a change.

Last edited:
I've been away from racing for a week and decided to do some tweaking on this one and found a nicer balance ...

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.382 |Renault Clio Sport / Tuned | Freerun | No | GTP_Mr P

another .1 or so left for me with some luck 👍

I've been away from racing for a week and decided to do some tweaking on this one and found a nicer balance ...

The amount of time you have spent on this, thats dedication to finding the perfect set up 👍

👍 👍

today

700pp Suzuka | 2:00.340 | Ferrari F430 '06 | Freerun | No | GTRP_RudiRaser

yesterday

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.357 | Ferrari California | Freerun | No | GTRP_RudiRaser

Cheers mate, I do like this car and would love a 1'59.1 ;) just gotta work to get near it 👍 Now for the smallest update ever haha ...

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.379|Renault Clio Sport / Tuned | Freerun | No | GTP_Mr P

better than a kick in the teeth I suppose :D :cheers:

Jeez I am doing 2:04 race laps with the F430 (700PP) Where am I going wrong! lol

I really had some fantastic races the other night with an F40, awsome!!!

Please fire your tips my way!

I had a break from hotlapping and raced online for a few and went back to the hotlap after after a cuppa with a fresh mind and beat my lap pretty much off the bat 👍 defo my final update for tonight and looks like I have not much left to get at the line ...

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.296|Renault Clio Sport / Tuned | Freerun | No | GTP_Mr P

I was hoping to just pip Timo's NSX with a little luck! but looks like I've hit a brick wall for now :(
The lap is saved if anyone wishes to view it :cheers:

700pp Suzuka l 2:00.332 l Ferrari F430 '06 l Freerun l No l GTP_mad94d

A tenth or two left as well.👍 Using as usual in this car the TZT tune.👍

EDIT: Gone faster and I now know that a 2'00.0xx or a 1'59 is possible.:)

700pp Suzuka l 2:00.214 l Ferrari F430 '06 l Freerun l No l GTP_mad94d

Last edited:
I had a break from hotlapping and raced online for a few and went back to the hotlap after after a cuppa with a fresh mind and beat my lap pretty much off the bat 👍 defo my final update for tonight and looks like I have not much left to get at the line ...

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.296|Renault Clio Sport / Tuned | Freerun | No | GTP_Mr P

I was hoping to just pip Timo's NSX with a little luck! but looks like I've hit a brick wall for now :(
The lap is saved if anyone wishes to view it :cheers:

You sly.. :sly: Nice time, I bet my time will be cracked soon, by you or some other.. there are a few car's that can do it pretty easy, I'm sure... :cheers: 👍

1'59.556 Lotus 111/R Tuned at Suzuka 700pp in freerun

Down to 1'59.367 in freerun. Whoo Hooo. 2nd fastest 111R tuned time, and 5th overall fastest on the GTRP site.
Im freaking excited to not be a slow poke:tup:

I would be 3rd or 4th at HSR 800pp also, I know I can get low 1'02.4's with the GT LM

Last edited:
JvM
Yeah, F40 is epic :)

700pp Suzuka | 2:02.562 | Ferrari F40 '92 | Freerun | No | GTP_JvM

Thanks for the PM JvM 👍

Finally done it! Broke the 2:02's in the F40 :D Not too far shy of your time, certainly room for improvement on my current setup. Only just cracked it tonight, a tweak of the gears and better understanding where to shift...always learning! Scaff's tuning guides helped alot...onto the 2:01's next i guess :crazy:

700pp Suzuka | 2:02.636 | Ferrari F40 '92 | Freerun | Yes | Lion-Face

You sir are a sick man:scared::crazy:. Nice job:tup:

Thanks for the PM JvM 👍

Finally done it! Broke the 2:02's in the F40 :D Not too far shy of your time, certainly room for improvement on my current setup. Only just cracked it tonight, a tweak of the gears and better understanding where to shift...always learning! Scaff's tuning guides helped alot...onto the 2:01's next i guess :crazy:

700pp Suzuka | 2:02.636 | Ferrari F40 '92 | Freerun | Yes | Lion-Face

Nice lap. 👍 Yeah there's definitely some room left. :)

A GTros member told me his best lap at Suzuka 700pp was a 1"58.7! After watching him pull on me lap after lap while I was doing mid 1"59's it is easy to believe him. When I got to 2nd he had a 3 second lead, just out of reach of his draft and I couldnt get him!

Fuji pp600

Subaru Impreza Sedan '05

1:49.392

I think 48s are possible but i find it really difficult to get under 49.... i lose a bit of time in the chicane and lack of top speed down the straight.

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.616 | Lotus 111R/Tuned | Free Run | Yes | GTP_CarlPKY

Replay saved *Clutch only used on upshifts* :P

Tune by IsmokeGT 👍 Thanks again for the tune :cheers:

EDIT:

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.669| Lotus 111R/Tuned | Free Run | No | GTP_CarlPKY

Replay saved ;)

Went back without the clutch to see how much of an advantage it was. Not much as you can
see--.053 only. I guess it would be more if I could heel-toe better on downshifts. It definitely gives
a small edge on upshifts, especially out of the hairpin.

I think even without the clutch there may be .2 or .3 left for me in this combo, as I've been .1 better to the T1
marker, and my run through Spoon was not the best.

Last edited:
700pp Suzuka | 2'00.849 | Honda NSX-R | Race | No | GTP_Paulie

There's quite a bit more in it.

700pp Suzuka | 2'00.589 | Honda NSX-R | Race | No | GTP_Paulie

I did a 53.0 T1 this lap, next lap did 52.8 T1 but messed it up.:dopey:

horde_r35, see how the others have posted there times here mate.? :)

700pp Suzuka | 2'00.849 | Honda NSX-R | Race | No | GTP_Paulie.

800pp HSR | 1'02.963 | Amuse S2000 | Free Run | No | GTP_Evo8doc

700pp Suzuka | 2'00.589 | Honda NSX-R | Race | No | GTP_Paulie

And read here what Rudi Has posted...!👍

last update for me in this thread!!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3474273#post3474273

and again, wrong format and also car names!!!!!!!!!

but update done.

..............;)

I managed a 43.108 w.out drafting in the current 800pp Daytona Speedway event, (Tuned Z06) and at least 42.5xx with some drafting. Apparantly this thread isn't being updated anymore from the above post by thread maker, so I won't bother with any format.

Back