Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02 WRS 16

Anybody looking for a nice tune for WRS 16? Well, look no further. :) Gearing is the key for this weeks WRS, it can either make or break you. You really don't want to be in the dip that occurs in the power/torque graph. I tried to minimise time in there and this is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it and have fun with it.

As always, let me know what you think of it. 👍

Power: + 100
Weight: 85%

Tyres: N3

Height: -20/-18
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 4/6
Toe -0.15/+0.20
Camber: 1.5/1.0
Brakes 5/8

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.937
2nd: 1.917
3rd: 1.383
4th: 1.049
5th: 0.816
Final: 5.500

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline Coupe/Tuned 650PP/R3 Fuji PRO Online 100,000 Views Edition

This thread is nearing 100,000 views, time for some reflection, and of course: a tune! The tune of choice for this event is the Nissan Skyline Coupe/Tuned from the Concepts by Gran Turismo section. Why would I pick this one? Because this is the car that started it all!

When I started posting some setups in the tuning section of this forum in the early day of May 2008, I got a PM from Dragonistic suggesting I might open a tuning shop of my own. At the time, I was a pretty big noob at tuning, but I decided: what the heck, I'll do it! So I opened up this thread and one of the first cars I tuned was the Skyline Coupe/Tuned. I offered it up for review in the Hire a test driver thread, and boy was it hammered into the ground! I could have quit right there, but it actually ticked me off enough to vow for revenge and it inspired me to re-evaluate my tuning strategy, resulting in the Dodge Viper/Tuned tune, which got an excellent review. From then on, DC has been growing and growing, drawing many racers to this thread and publishing many, many tunes (you can still select all of them from the first page of this thread). The greatest highlight was of course the winning of the Tuner Showdown with the Viper/Tuned! Of course, this garage could not have been a success without my loyal test drivers (especially Ardius and Dan/Hyperuk/Hyperspeed), the GT Planet forums and most of all: YOU, the people driving my tunes! Without all of you this garage would be nothing and my tunes just a set of boring numbers. I just hope you enjoyed it all as much as I did. And of course this is not the end; with GT5 on the horizon, it's just the beginning!

Oh yes, I nearly forgot the tune. ;) Not much to say, it's fast, it handles like a dream. Just don't expect it to beat a Clio and don't slam the throttle in two while you are turning. Have fun and let me know what you think!

Power: -6
Weight: 100%

Downforce: 5/8
Tyres: R3

Height: -20/-20
Springs: 3/5
Dampers: 3/4
Toe -0.10/-0.05
Camber: 1.0/2.0
Brakes 3/7

1st: 3.245
2nd: 2.145
3rd: 1.501
4th: 1.130
5th: 0.903
Final: 3.777

Last edited:

This thread is nearing 100,000 views, time for some reflection, and of course: a tune! The tune of choice for this event is the Nissan Skyline Coupe/Tuned from the Concepts by Gran Turismo section. Why would I pick this one? Because this is the car that started it all!

When I started posting some setups in the tuning section of this forum in the early day of May 2008, I got a PM from Dragonistic suggesting I might open a tuning shop of my own. At the time, I was a pretty big noob at tuning, but I decided: what the heck, I'll do it! So I opened up this thread and one of the first cars I tuned was the Skyline Coupe/Tuned. I offered it up for review in the Hire a test driver thread, and boy was it hammered into the ground! I could have quit right there, but it actually ticked me off enough to vow for revenge and it inspired me to re-evaluate my tuning strategy, resulting in the Dodge Viper/Tuned tune, which got an excellent review. From then on, DC has been growing and growing, drawing many racers to this thread and publishing many, many tunes (you can still select all of them from the first page of this thread). The greatest highlight was of course the winning of the Tuner Showdown with the Viper/Tuned! Of course, this garage could not have been a success without my loyal test drivers (especially Ardius and Dan/Hyperuk/Hyperspeed), the GT Planet forums and most of all: YOU, the people driving my tunes! Without all of you this garage would be nothing and my tunes just a set of boring numbers. I just hope you enjoyed it all as much as I did. And of course this is not the end; with GT5 on the horizon, it's just the beginning!

Oh yes, I nearly forgot the tune. ;) Not much to say, it's fast, it handles like a dream. Just don't expect it to beat a Clio and don't slam the throttle in two while you are turning. Have fun and let me know what you think!

Toe -0.10/-0.05
Brakes 3/7

Oooo getting all sentimental here. :) Keep up the great work buddy. 👍

Toe -0.10/-0.05
Brakes 3/7

Congrats, mate

Good tunes, deserves a lot of view.

Keep up the good work 👍

P.s. 1000 of the 100.000 views are mine :lol:

Congrats on the numbers, trying many of your tunes besides some of the other garages as well as those sent to my inbox as taught me a lot, not enough to open a garage or get the success you have had, enough to set my own tunes up and have some success, hope all the hard work you do as and will inspire others, well done Lars

Your Clio Tuned tune is pretty good. Just about all the evil is out of it, unlike my memory of trying to use it some of the S-class offline races.

I should mention, I didn't drive it. I lost to it last night, toracer32 and I had a random race (:00), and he used it to good effect against my own NSX-R. I was just about to message him after the race saying 'good job keeping that thing on the road, many don't', when his message came in, saying 'sorry for the sloppiness, first try in this car'.
Might have to try it myself... :)

Congrats Lars on hitting 100,000 views :cheers: Big achievement and Im sure your tune have helped many.

Personally I have used them many times. The one that stands out the most for me is the GTLM at Daytona Road. One of the quickest and easy to drive tunes you have made, and on that event update, it blew everything away.

Heres to another 100,000 and many more to come.

Jack :cheers:

Dutch Customs 350Z Cup Nissan Fairlady Z '07 Daytona Road/550PP PRO Online​

Thanks for the nice messages guys! 👍 To spice things up a bit, here is the Nissan Fairlady Z '07 for the Dutch Customs 350Z Cup. For several reasons this is one of my favorite cars to drive. ;) It's absolutely easy to drive; add to that it can keep up with some of the fastest cars on Daytona Road. I hope you have fun with it in the 350Z Cup or the regular DR event. :) As always, let me know what you think, and have fun! 👍

Power: 0
Weight: 89%
Tyres: S3

Height: -30/-30
Springs: 4/5
Dampers: 3/5
Toe -0.05/-0.05
Camber: 2.0/2.0
Brakes 3/7

Angle: 50

1st: 3.206
2nd: 2.164
3rd: 1.579
4th: 1.253
5th: 1.035
6th: 0.876
Final: 4.022

Congrats on the numbers 👍

Always have found great tunes here, which after some minor alterations worked fine for me and my driving style.
Big 👍 for your work

Keep your good work up and let's hope for some more excellent tunes from the DC tuning shop

Bryan

Dutch Customs 350Z Cup Nissan Fairlady Z '07 Daytona Road/550PP PRO Online​

Thanks for the nice messages guys! 👍 To spice things up a bit, here is the Nissan Fairlady Z '07 for the Dutch Customs 350Z Cup. For several reasons this is one of my favorite cars to drive. ;) It's absolutely easy to drive; add to that it can keep up with some of the fastest cars on Daytona Road. I hope you have fun with it in the 350Z Cup or the regular DR event. :) As always, let me know what you think, and have fun! 👍

Power: 0
Weight: 89%
Tyres: S3

Height: -30/-30
Springs: 4/5
Dampers: 3/5
Toe -0.05/-0.05
Camber: 2.0/2.0
Brakes 3/7

Angle: 50

1st: 3.206
2nd: 2.164
3rd: 1.579
4th: 1.253
5th: 1.035
6th: 0.876
Final: 4.022

Unbelievable such a beautiful tune on such a ugly car :lol:

Sorry mate couldn’t resist :lol:

NLxAROSA,
Had a go with your tune last night. It was good to see some full GTP grids again and an all round fun time.

Here's to the next one!
Cheers, Fastas

Wow, Lars, you've outdone yourself with this one. :eek:

I just took it out for a 3 lap spin and am about to join. 👍

I had to adjust final drive just a little, but the tune suited me perfectly, otherwise. 👍

Good to hear you like it. :) BTW, The 350Z Cup is extended until there is no more interest. But so far, it's still full grids every evening. 👍

Hi Lars :) How are you? Then we have a really nice race for Audi R8, Expert awd HSR 600PP.
I have not tested the race with G25 yet, but with sixaxis my best time online is 6.17.199. I use S3 wheels and its nice. Glides around the cormer. But I think maybe you can make a nice set up with this car. I think its the best car for this race so far.

What do you think?

Per

Last edited:
At the moment I'm very busy with work, other offline activities and Killzone 2. :P I'm not taking any requests at the moment, but I will in the near future. I will let know in this thread when I start tuning again. (and ofcourse there will be a new Dutch Customs Cup event in the near future :)).

Evora Cup II Lotus Evora 550PP/S2 Fuji Speedway PRO Online

610x.jpg

The Lotus Evora Cup is back again, and so is Dutch Customs with a nice tune for it! I have been into hiding playing Killzone 2 for the past week, but I came back just for this event! Even though it doesn't come with a changable final gear, I still made the best out of the gears. Handling is very nice as well, as we would expect from the Evora. Ofcourse it has no Helghast or ISA weapons on board, but we can't have everything now can we? :lol: As always: have fun and let me know what you think of it! 👍 Here's the setup:

Power: +0
Weight: 86%

Tyres: S2

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 2/6
Toe: -0.05/+0.15
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Brakes: 6/5

1st: 2.888
2nd: 1.776
3rd: 1.248
4th: 0.923
5th: 0.818
6th: 0.698

Evora Cup II Lotus Evora 550PP/S2 Fuji Speedway PRO Online

The Lotus Evora Cup is back again, and so is Dutch Customs with a nice tune for it! I have been into hiding playing Killzone 2 for the past week, but I came back just for this event! Even though it doesn't come with a changable final gear, I still made the best out of the gears. Handling is very nice as well, as we would expect from the Evora. Ofcourse it has no Helghast or ISA weapons on board, but we can't have everything now can we? :lol: As always: have fun and let me know what you think of it! 👍 Here's the setup:

Nice job man, good to have you back, I will link your tune in the Evora Cup thread. 👍

Last edited:
I've been pretty much absent lately because of my KZ2 addiction, but it's time to breathe new life into this thread! Ofcourse, the old 550PP/RWD Suzuka tunes are still very much valid, so pick any one you like, just check page 1 for the relevant tunes. I'm also considering breathing life back into the Dutch Customs 350Z Cup, if people are interested. Just let me know in here if you like it. :)

I've been pretty much absent lately because of my KZ2 addiction, but it's time to breathe new life into this thread! Ofcourse, the old 550PP/RWD Suzuka tunes are still very much valid, so pick any one you like, just check page 1 for the relevant tunes. I'm also considering breathing life back into the Dutch Customs 350Z Cup, if people are interested. Just let me know in here if you like it. :)

Welcome back 👍 How was Killzone 2?? :lol:

Back