Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Welcome back How was Killzone 2??
Excellent as a matter of fact, I totally love it. 👍 I was hoping for some high-PP events, but 550PP RWD Suzuka is the perfect stage for a 350Z Cup. This should be even more fun than the DR event. :)

The good thing of taking a break every now and then is that the game stays interesting. I got bored after the last change of events (especially with KZ2 and SOCOM out), but RWD Suzuka sounds very attractive to me right now.

LOL, one goes into sleep, another comes back to life.
I understand how you feel, I pretty much felt the same way with the previous events. So I decided to play something else for a while. Now I'm ready to get back to some racing (I already have tunes for this event, so I don't expect to do much in that area). And you'll be to in a while, just let it rest for a bit. But I wouldn't close the thread if I were you, you still have plenty visitors in there...

Excellent as a matter of fact, I totally love it. 👍 I was hoping for some high-PP events, but 550PP RWD Suzuka is the perfect stage for a 350Z Cup. This should be even more fun than the DR event. :)

The good thing of taking a break every now and then is that the game stays interesting. I got bored after the last change of events (especially with KZ2 and SOCOM out), but RWD Suzuka sounds very attractive to me right now.

Yes, I posted in the 350z Cup thread already... 👍 and I too was hoping for some high PP events.... but that wish sadly did not come true... hopefully PD gets a glimpse of the last threads about the updates and does it next time.... Atleast I have the 350z cup to look forward too now! :D

DC 350Z Cup II Nissan Fairlady Z 550PP/S3 Suzuka PRO Online

06nissan-350z.jpg

Here's the changed setup for the Dutch Customs 350Z Cup! I adjusted the gears and brakes for Suzuka and made it a fair bit snappier. As always: have fun and let me know what you think of it! 👍 Here's the setup:

Power: 0
Weight: 89%
Tyres: S3

Height: -30/-30
Springs: 4/5
Dampers: 3/5
Toe -0.10/+0.10
Camber: 2.0/2.0
Brakes 3/5

Angle: 50
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.206
2nd: 2.164
3rd: 1.579
4th: 1.253
5th: 1.035
6th: 0.876
Final: 3.766

I jumped straight in at the deep and joined online without testing these settings, Felt great from the word go. Really very nice to drive with the perfect amount of grip, and drift, if you like that sort of thing. ( I do) :)
3 races later I was really in tune with the Z and found it easy to run mid 2'18's, with a best of 218.211 while leading.
Really nice tune and event with plenty of members joining. 👍

I understand how you feel, I pretty much felt the same way with the previous events. So I decided to play something else for a while. Now I'm ready to get back to some racing (I already have tunes for this event, so I don't expect to do much in that area). And you'll be to in a while, just let it rest for a bit. But I wouldn't close the thread if I were you, you still have plenty visitors in there...

Yeah, I just didn't wany anybody doing a review just to request a car and find out I haven't been wanting to tune all month, possibly longer.:indiff:

Edit: You gave me the idea of closing to request only, so that way if I feel like making a tune I still will (but I probably won't, except maybe that drift tune I'm meant to be doing, or WRS events.)

Last edited:
That's what I thought. I've been treating the car as more of a "point and shoot" setup. Trail brake a bit into the corner to bring the rear out some, then roll into the throttle and carry a bit more speed out. I'll have some more time with it this weekend to bring that 2:19 down some.

I didn't design it specifically for trail braking, you might want to fiddle a bit with the brake settings to make it suit your style more. :)

I tried to bring that time down, but just can't do it. The harder I drive the car, it just understeers hard core. May just drive something else for a while.

Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG 650PP/R2 High Speed Ring PRO Online

mercedes-benz-sl-55-amg-front-1_160.jpg

Now here's something you don't see every day! The Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG is a strange one; it stutters and shudders when entering a corner and you can't change the individual gears. Still, I gave it some Dutch Customs Lovin' (tm) and it handles superbly. Don't let the shuttering fool you, this baby is fast! Of course, it can't keep up with the Clio's, but if you want something different, this is your ride! As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it. 👍​

Power: -2
Weight: 99%
Tyres: R2

Height: -28/-25
Springs: 5/8
Dampers: 2/6
Toe -0.15/+0.10
Camber: 3.0/3.0
Brakes 6/5

Angle: 50 (Sixaxis: 40/45)

Final: 3.357

Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG 650PP/R2 High Speed Ring PRO Online

Power: -2
Weight: 99%
Tyres: R2

Height: -28/-25
Springs: 5/8
Dampers: 2/6
Toe -0.15/+0.10
Camber: 3.0/3.0
Brakes 6/5

Angle: 50 (Sixaxis: 40/45)

Final: 3.357

This is neat. I just quickly tried this as-is, turn 1 pretty tough on just R2s. 1:12.0 range, the wall on the exit of 1 liked me too much. Traded power for R3s, 1:11.8 no prob in less than 5 laps overall. If it wasn't for that shudder, I would use this thing a LOT more.

👍

The shudder is a characteristic for the SL55, can't tune that out. ;) It still is fun to drive, you hardly ever see it online. I haven't run it on R3's yet, may give that a go later on. Paulie made one on S3's, that should be a blast too. :)

I have to say NLxAROSA I LOVE YOU !

I have been resting GT5:P for some time now, just recently I started playing it again and the first thing I did just like when I got the game was to get the DB9 competitive with the rest of them and man do I have to say your Bond tune for it is sublime. I have never been so comfortable driving this car. I put R1 and adjusted the power to fit it into 650PP HSR race and I can more than keep up with it, except those tuned cars of course :) But the Ferrari's, Audi's and all the other road cars I can more then hang with and that is just exactly what I was looking for. So many many thanks to you sir for your time and effort.

P.S. I also tried your SL55 tune and again you amazed me, what a great tune very impressed how well you have managed to nail this tank down to the road again I was more then able to keep up with the road cars online in this one. I will defiantly try and make it to your online event tonight !

The DB9 is a very underrated car. Like the AMG, it's also one of the better sounding cars in the game. The V8 sounds simply awesome! And it handles like a charm.

Like you, I put down GT5P for quite some time. But I found new ways to keep myself (and others :)) entertained. There are so many cars left that nobody ever drives and combos to be made. :)

The SL55 really deserves to be in this game, it looks and sounds awesome! Okay, it shudders like it has some kind of seizure when entering a corner, but (when tuned right) it doesn't appear to have a negative effect on handling, it just looks weird. In fact, in my opinion it suffers only from the nearly 2000kg it has to set in motion and pull through the corners. ;)

Art Morrison Corvette 700PP/R3 WRS 23​

zoom123-vi.jpg

It looks like a boat, but it certainly doesn't handle like one anymore after the DC treatment! It roars like a true muscle car and it has a massive amount of power and torque, yet it handles remarkably well. I hope you enjoy this entry for this weeks WRS. Have fun and let me know what you think! 👍

Weight: 92%
Tyres: R3

Height: -20/-17
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: -0.20/-0.10
Camber: 3.0/2.5
Brakes: 5/6

Angle: 45/sixaxis 40

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.256
4th: 1.018
5th: 0.833
6th: 0.692
Final: 4.038

Last edited:
The DB9 is a very underrated car. Like the AMG, it's also one of the better sounding cars in the game. The V8 sounds simply awesome! And it handles like a charm.

Like you, I put down GT5P for quite some time. But I found new ways to keep myself (and others :)) entertained. There are so many cars left that nobody ever drives and combos to be made. :)

The SL55 really deserves to be in this game, it looks and sounds awesome! Okay, it shudders like it has some kind of seizure when entering a corner, but (when tuned right) it doesn't appear to have a negative effect on handling, it just looks weird. In fact, in my opinion it suffers only from the nearly 2000kg it has to set in motion and pull through the corners. ;)

I'm not sure which car you said had a V8 there, but the DB9 is a V12.:) Cars that nobody drives eh? I've been doing it for months, but people are mostly interested in their Clios still.:indiff: I like the SL 55 too, hearing it downshift when watching it in replay gives you such a feeling of power.:sly:

Art Morrison Corvette 700PP/R3 WRS 23​

0707sr_68_z+1960_corvette+.jpg

Ahem, image copyrighted to TLD.:P Nah, what ever, I don't mind if we both have it.:sly:

Lol, I did actually search on google for a different image, but it turns out I picked the same, because it looked so nice. Damn you for picking the best one! ;) :lol:

Anyway, picture changed. ;)

EDIT: Changed AM Vette tune: Modified final gear to 4.038 and brakes to 5/6.

Last edited:
Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG 650PP/R2 High Speed Ring
Car works very well, all shuddering considered.:sly:ran low 1:12's consistent.👍

Last edited:
Lol, I did actually search on google for a different image, but it turns out I picked the same, because it looked so nice. Damn you for picking the best one! ;) :lol:

Anyway, picture changed. ;)

EDIT: Changed AM Vette tune: Modified final gear to 4.038 and brakes to 5/6.

Now I'm jealous of your picture.:lol:

Nissan Skyline 370GT Coupe 550PP/S3 Suzuka PRO Online

1.jpg

Here's the new Cup Car for the Dutch Customs Cup. Featuring the same engine as the new Nissan 370Z, this baby is both fast and furious. It's not as understeery as the Z and also a little bit faster. As always, have fun and let me know what you think!

Weight: 93%
Tyres: S3

Height: -30/-28
Springs: 4/5
Dampers: 2/5
Toe -0.10/+0.05
Camber: 2.5/3.0
Brakes 5/7

Angle: 50

1st: 3.245
2nd: 2.073
3rd: 1.555
4th: 1.184
5th: 0.903
Final: 3.907

Nice! I didnt have time for the SL55 cup, but I see it will continue on sundays :D So I'll join the next one... This event Id also like to join, so I'll see if I can make it tonight! 👍 Youre coming up with good ideas lately!! :lol:

Nice! I didnt have time for the SL55 cup, but I see it will continue on sundays :D So I'll join the next one... This event Id also like to join, so I'll see if I can make it tonight! 👍 Youre coming up with good ideas lately!! :lol:

when and where will the SL55 Cup take place??? I must have missed out on that one!!

Chris

Latest Posts

Back