Online Event Lap Times

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
  • 114,345 views
Ran in HSR 650pp last night for the 1st time and did 1.10.163 NSXR alone.
 
550PP - Renault Clio Sport V6 - 2'14.734 - GTP_timeattack DC tune (R2/R1)

I took the Clio for a spin yesterday while we were waiting for the SRT boys to show up on NTSC...it sure took me a long time to get accustomed to how much grip the car has :lol: Right after I jumped on the Logitech TT with the GT-R on N3's...boy what a difference. I'll probably have another go with the Clio today as well. I can probably nail a low 14...I think a 13 is a bit out of reach though :(
 
timeattack could you please record your lap and upload it on yt ?
I must be doing something totally wrong cos still do not know how to go under 2'17... breaking too early ?...

Sorry for a OT
 
Renault Clio Sport V6 2'13.952 GTP_Timppaq
Renault Clio Sport V6 2'13.973 FAK
Renault Clio Sport V6 2'14.558 GTP_Hyperspeed
Renault Clio Sport V6 2'14.5xx GTRP_RudiRaser
Renault Clio Sport V6 2'15.175 GTP_Stotty
Renault Clio Sport V6 2'15.883 GTP_Ren-Tec

;)
 
timeattack could you please record your lap and upload it on yt ?
I must be doing something totally wrong cos still do not know how to go under 2'17... breaking too early ?...

Sorry for a OT

I will try and upload one today or tommorow 👍
 
GTPanet needs its own youtube channel!! somebody please let me know what to search for to find your guys stuff on there.
 
Thanks alot, and I didnt even get and penalty points!
 
timeattack - If you really would like and be able to upload the replay please do - I did not forget about it ;-)
 
Sorry about that mate. I'll try and do some hot laps tonight and then upload it to YouTube. I haven't really had much interest playing as the worn out events have already lost a lot their attraction for me. Plus with my wheel coming in a week or two, I wouldn't mind taking a break from racing for a bit. But yea, I'll get a replay up for you later tonight 👍
 
Thanks rudi and thanks timeattack.

Rudi is it jp version ? I have once seen you (or somebody who used very similar nickname?...) online in a race in Japanese version so maybe there is a chance ?..;-)
 
yes i have also a japan copy, but this is a PAL replay.
 
550pp Suzuka - Clio - 2'15.007 - GTP_mad94d

Was done in free run. fairly happy with the lap but there was a few small mistakes. So a high 14 is possible for me.
 
Last edited:
550pp Suzuka - Freerun - RX8 - 2'14.888 - FAK
 
650pp HSR Honda NSX - 1'09.286 (1'08.748 with slipstream)
 
550pp Suzuka - Clio - 2'15.007 - GTP_mad94d

Now down to a 2'14.706 2'14.500 in free run, done with TZT tune but with R2/R1.
 
Last edited:
550PP - Elise 111 - 2'14.749 - GTRP_RudiRaser - Freerun

can be still a bit faster, the setup is not complete. :dopey:
 
sorry doublepost, but 24h left...


550PP - Elise 111 - 2'14.451 - GTRP_RudiRaser - Freerun

replay saved
 
GTP_aussienicko - Suzuka 550 Pro - Renault Clio V6 - R1/R1

2'15.778

Done in a race, no slipstream. Not the best time, but certainly my best so far. :)
 
HSR 650 PP
Corvette/Tuned: 1'10.796

Done in a race without much excessive hotlapping other than what was required to tune it.;)
 
GTP_aussienicko - Suzuka 550 Pro - Renault Clio V6 - R1/R1

2'15.778

Done in a race, no slipstream. Not the best time, but certainly my best so far. :)

New best lap, no slipstream. R1/R1

2'15.554

EDIT: New best lap - no slipstream and in race - 2'15.251 R1/R1 :)
 
Last edited:
FAK
550pp Suzuka - Freerun - RX8 - 2'14.888 - FAK

Great time FAK 👍

You should post it in the RX8 thread aswell it will easily be the fastest time :)
 
Great time FAK 👍

You should post it in the RX8 thread aswell it will easily be the fastest time :)

That has to be the fastest average speed 96.346mph in a RX8
 
FAK
550pp Suzuka - Freerun - RX8 - 2'14.888 - FAK

FAK, thats nuts. Is that one R1's with the race event? Im guessing its S3's?
 
FAK, thats nuts. Is that one R1's with the race event? Im guessing its S3's?

That could very well be run on R1's. I did two 2'15.3's in a race with a setup focused on racing. With a shorter 6th gear, more responsive but less stable chassis and some more dedication in free run I can see myself going into the 2'14's as well. In case he uses the clutch, it would make achieving a 2'14 even 'easier'.
 
Back