Racing Videos (Online / Offline)

France
Nantes
P308R
I raced a couple of very nice races the last few days. More and more I see different great racing videos in the general threads. Maybe its an idea to put all those online recorded battles in here. The forum users can easily find them and enjoy the races :cheers:

Kind regards,
Galgospeed

My second video. Tonight on Suzuka. I think this one shows the sheer power of the ford gt.

you crash, you burn, you recover, you battle :)

Nice idea, I like watching good races, I can't post my own though :(
I also see a certain familiar Corvette there :sly:

My second video. Tonight on Suzuka. I think this one shows the sheer power of the ford gt.

I quit in that race:ouch:
In the first corner I just barely braked enough to stay on the road, but then of course the F430 braked way to much and I couldn't avoid it, so I hit the back left of the car resulting in me flying out of the track:scared: I drove out of the sand and continued, but there was alot of bumping back there!
... So I quit:grumpy:

Sorry for making you lose control before 130R in the first lap. The blue evo was on the inside of me so I braked a bit to let him have the corner, but I didn't know you were that close. You pushed me on the grass and I lost control and went straight ahead. At first I didn't know why you hit me, but now I see your replay I know it was my own fault. Sorry about that!!!

Sorry for making you lose control before 130R in the first lap. The blue evo was on the inside of me so I braked a bit to let him have the corner, but I didn't know you were that close. You pushed me on the grass and I lost control and went straight ahead. At first I didn't know why you hit me, but now I see your replay I know it was my own fault. Sorry about that!!!

No problem! I was just suprised when you hit the brakes. I steered left and couldn't keep control myself :scared: Was nice racing though :sly:

Ferrari F40 vs Ferrari F430 @ Daytona Road

The Race: 700pp Daytona Road

My Car: Ferrari F40

Commentary: No

My Settings:
  • Driving Force Pro
    [*]Active Steering: Off
    [*]Active Stability Management: Off
    [*]Driving Line: Off
    [*]TCS: Off
    [*]Manual Transmission
    [*]ABS: 1

# of cars in race: 5

GTP members in race: none

Comments: Sorry for some of the sniffing noises, I edited out my coughing, I'm quite sick right now. This isn't the best race out there, but I thought I'd throw something up

My Rating of this race: 6.5/10

Daytona Road is a great place for the F40. Braking for the first turn is quite a challenge if you disable ABS, but it's great when you get it right. Nice driving Earth :)

ROBBED

The Race: F2007 @ Fuji F

My Car: Ferrari F2007

My Settings:
  • Driving Force Pro
    [*]Manual Transmission

# of cars in race: 4

GTP members in race:
GTP_Mighty_Mopar
NapoleonMikey

Comments: Apologizes to Mighty Mopar for bumping him in the first corner twice, I was going in as deep as I could and as you can see I wasn't out of control, I was going to make the corner, I just never thought I could make all that ground up under braking.

My Rating of this race: 9/10

ROBBED

My Car: Ferrari F2007

My Settings:
  • Driving Force Pro
    [*]Manual Transmission

# of cars in race: 4

GTP members in race:
GTP_Mighty_Mopar
NapoleonMikey

Comments: Apologizes to Mighty Mopar for bumping him in the first corner twice, I was going in as deep as I could and as you can see I wasn't out of control, I was going to make the corner, I just never thought I could make all that ground up under braking.

My Rating of this race: 9/10

beat by .1 seconds at the last minute :ouch:

though i loved the comentary when mopar took the inside there made me laugh :sly:

I raced a couple of very nice races the last few days. More and more I see different great racing videos in the general threads. Maybe its an idea to put all those online recorded battles in here. The forum users can easily find them and enjoy the races :cheers:

Kind regards,
Galgospeed

can someone tell me how you record / save your eonoine races?

Typical Jerk

The Race: 750pp @ Suzuka
My Car: Ford GT LM Test Car
Commentary: Brief
My Settings:
  • Driving Force Pro
    [*]Manual Transmission
# of cars in race: 11
GTP members in race:
GTP_Slicecom
GTP_CWR
GTP_Paltik
Bavarian3

Comments: This video is a classic example of having no respect for your fellow competitor. The offender's user name is 'DMC_Canuck'. I've ran into him in other races and his driving style fits that of a jerk perfectly at all times.

My Rating of this race: 7.5/10

When he pushed me off the track that cost me 2 seconds, and then dirty tires leading to a near uncontrolable 750pp car cost me another 2 seconds. I was able to hold the gap at 4 seconds and chop it down to around 3 at the end, but his stupid move cost me any chance at the race. Why seemingly fast drivers make stupid moves like that I don't know. Maybe they think they deserve everything and everyone should just move out of their way.

Look how I passed him cleanly but he felt the need to push me off the track in the middle of the esses. The evolution X is faster through the corners but that gives you no right to push me out of the way. Sad sad sad

May I present:​

The Gran Turismo Online Experience 2

It ain't as good as the first one, but what the heck! :)

Small video, this was made before all those great fights this evening in PP500 class

First part of the vid shows the little Alfa trashing a 2.26.xx @ Suzuka.
Second part is the mighty Ford GT Tuned battling with a GTP_PITSTOP25 :sly:

Rest of the PP500 fights will be up this weekend.

Small video, this was made before all those great fights this evening in PP500 class

First part of the vid shows the little Alfa trashing a 2.26.xx @ Suzuka.
Second part is the mighty Ford GT Tuned battling with a GTP_PITSTOP25 :sly:

Rest of the PP500 fights will be up this weekend.

Nice racing there doblo. 2'26 is what I get, but not with lag when I'm in the lead!:sly: (Or at least I don't think). Nice race with PITSTOP25 too, sometimes all you need do is keep on the pressure like that. The human psyche is a weak thing.(Believe me, I played golf for 3 or 4 years and that game is 90% mental, 10% phyical.)

Typical Jerk

The Race: 750pp @ Suzuka
My Car: Ford GT LM Test Car
Commentary: Brief
My Settings:
  • Driving Force Pro
    [*]Manual Transmission
# of cars in race: 11

GTP members in race:
GTP_Slicecom
GTP_CWR
GTP_Paltik
Bavarian3

Comments: This video is a classic example of having no respect for your fellow competitor. The offender's user name is 'DMC_Canuck'. I've ran into him in other races and his driving style fits that of a jerk perfectly at all times.

My Rating of this race: 7.5/10

When he pushed me off the track that cost me 2 seconds, and then dirty tires leading to a near uncontrolable 750pp car cost me another 2 seconds. I was able to hold the gap at 4 seconds and chop it down to around 3 at the end, but his stupid move cost me any chance at the race. Why seemingly fast drivers make stupid moves like that I don't know. Maybe they think they deserve everything and everyone should just move out of their way.

Look how I passed him cleanly but he felt the need to push me off the track in the middle of the esses. The evolution X is faster through the corners but that gives you no right to push me out of the way. Sad sad sad

I remember that race there Earth.. You do drive quite well. You even got the foot work right.. lol I can see the Brake/Throttle. Do you remember that guy going into the sand of the first lap of the second turn? Yes, that was me, some guy hit me off the track. It was non stop! Good race, hopefuly I will get my wheel soon so I can be more competitive on Suzuka.. I look watching those, so keep cranking them out.

Fat Lady Sings

My Car: F2007
Commentary: None
My Settings:
  • Driving Force Pro
    [*]Manual Transmission
# of cars in race: 7
GTP members in race:
GTP_slicecom
NapoleonMikey
Bavma03

Comments: 4 GTP members battle for the top spot, and at such high speeds one mistake can take you out of the mix.

My Rating of this race: 8.5/10

Thanks to rubberband physics at Fuji that give the lead car massive understeer finishes like this are common.

@ CWR

I don't know how guys with controllers do it, I tried the sixaxis with the F430 at Suzuka to see how fast I could go compared to the wheel and I couldn't even complete two turns in succession without going off course!

I guess using the DFP for most of GT4 has given me an advantage in GT5P. I was at a disadvantage in GT4 using the wheel because understeer was so dominate throughout all the cars, you never had to correct oversteer or anything, so all the controller guys had to do was crank the joystick this or that way to turn without fear of losing control or getting the car out of shape. Add on the fact they could turn the wheel from 100 degrees left to 100 degrees right in 0.1 seconds the DFP was at a disadvantage. But if you try and shift weight that fast in GT5P some cars will get real upset, another advantage to the DFP/DFGT/G25.

As for throttle in GT4 a TCS setting of 1 allowed you to just smash x with the most powerful cars coming out of the tightest corners with the steering cranked in either direction. It's not that easy in GT5P even with a TCS setting of 2 and a car with around 400hp.

Yesterday evening I had one of my most intense races ever. Again PP500 @ Suzuka. Darnn that Integra is fast :nervous:

Enjoy!

Kind regards,
Galgospeed

Back