Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Originally, it was a one time event only, but it was very fun and lots of people were around. Yet many people missed it too, so I decided to rerun it. The SL55 is very fun to drive and it sounds awesome!

Mazda RX-8 550PP/R1 Suzuka PRO Online

mazda_rx8_future_1.jpg

Hello there! Here's another one of DC's finest. This tune is as stable as a rock. Not even a hint of understeer, and a teeny-weeny little bit of liftoff oversteer at your service to help you through the corners in the unlikely event you push it too hard. Created for Roomboter's event, this baby will take you to the finish line without any trouble at all. (even though I still feel it should be on S3s rather than R1s ;)) As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it! 👍

Power: 0
Weight: 111%
Tyres: R1

Height: -30/-28
Springs: 4/5
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: -0.05/+0.10
Camber: 2.5/2.5
Brakes: 5/5

Steering angle: 45
TCS: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.163
2nd: 2.041
3rd: 1.578
4th: 1.262
5th: 1.058
6th: 0.905
Final: 5.417

Mazda RX-8 550PP/R1 Suzuka PRO Online

mazda_rx8_future_1.jpg

Hello there! Here's another one of DC's finest. This tune is as stable as a rock. Not even a hint of understeer, and a teeny-weeny little bit of liftoff oversteer at your service to help you through the corners in the unlikely event you push it too hard. Created for Roomboter's event, this baby will take you to the finish line without any trouble at all. (even though I still feel it should be on S3s rather than R1s ;)) As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it! 👍

nice spoken. :lol: thnx for posting a tune for the event. i know alot of people love the S tires more. But there a lot of R tires fans as well. And it’s an nice little event for variation for the S tyre fan.

And your tune is great again. But like Hugo’s more.

Thnx for showing up and hope you had fun, I did 👍

Last edited:
Hi again Lars :)

I think HSR 650 is popular at the moment and I use Ferrari 430 and Audi R8, think those are nice for this lap. Do you have some good tunes or want to make some for those cars? I think R2 front and R1 rear is the fastest comb here.

Per

Per, I have been looking at the F430 already, working on a tune. Will look into the R8 as well. :)

Hi again Lars :)

I think HSR 650 is popular at the moment and I use Ferrari 430 and Audi R8, think those are nice for this lap. Do you have some good tunes or want to make some for those cars? I think R2 front and R1 rear is the fastest comb here.

Per

I love the Tuned CLIO on the HSR

Audi R8 4.2 FSI 650PP/R1 High Speed Ring PRO Online

711716173794_r8.jpg

It's been a while since we have seen an AWD car here in the Dutch Customs Tuning Shop. But since Per (also known as 'Mr. R8' ;)) requested it, I ordered my slave mechanics, euh I mean: proud workers, to create something nice. On rails as usual, the Audi R8 is extremely easy to drive. T1 can be taken flat out, just like most of the other corners. As always, have fun and tell me what you think! 👍

Power: -7
Weight: 85%

Ride Height: -20/-17
Spring: 4/7
Dampers: 3/6
Toe: -0.10/+0.15
Camber: 1.5/1.0
Brakes: 4/6

Steering angle: 50 (40/45 for Sixaxis, or adjust to preference)
TC: OFF

1st: 3.707
2nd: 2.439
3rd: 1.843
4th: 1.464
5th: 1.210
6th: 1.007
Final: 3.498

Amazing Audi R8 tune 9/10

The only thing that is a bit crappy about it is that on the main straight when you hit 6th gear it almost seems dead, and doesn't accelerate well at all (or maybe I'm too used to being able to do 100-170 in my NSX on the length of the main straight)

Can you do a tune for HSR 650pp for the XK and F430 please?

-GK

Thanks for the nice review. It does die a bit on the high end, I'll see if I can get rid of it (but I doubt it). F430 and Cali are already on the way. :)

Thanks for the nice review. It does die a bit on the high end, I'll see if I can get rid of it (but I doubt it). F430 and Cali are already on the way. :)

YES, Oh Please I been trying to tune "Barbi" on my own:dunce: without much success. Need something for those NSXs.

Thanks for the nice review. It does die a bit on the high end, I'll see if I can get rid of it (but I doubt it).

I tried changing the front tires to S3 then adding to the HP, but that ruins the handling and makes it .8 slower :/

F430 and Cali are already on the way. :)

WOOP!

YES, Oh Please I been trying to tune "Barbi" on my own:dunce: without much success. Need something for those NSXs.

AHAHA that made me lol.

I needs to get myself a Cali if your doing a tune for one 💡

EDIT: I HAS TEH SOLUTION!

Change the final gear to 3.710, this alows you to get to 160 before the end of the main straight easily, whereas you used to have to have come out of T6 at 120-125 to manage this before easily, but getting that out of T6 is incredibly hard.

Last edited:
Ferrari F430 650PP/R1 High Speed Ring PRO Online

f430_front1.jpg

A long time favorite of Dutch Customs has returned! The F430 used to rule 650PP Suzuka and Fuji and now it's back for HSR. Modified gears and brakes make it a perfect opponent for the other fast cars. As always, it's stable as a rock and very fast. HSR better get ready for some Italian Stallions around! As always, have fun and let me know if it's any good! 👍

Power: -14
Weight: 89%

Height: +0/+0
Springs: 2/5
Toe: -0.10/+0.10
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Brakes: 4/5

Angle: 50 (Sixaxis users: use 40/45)

1st: 2.838
2nd: 2.040
3rd: 1.597
4th: 1.296
5th: 1.070
6th: 0.904
Final: 4.253

Ferrari California 650PP/R1 High Speed Ring PRO Online

Ferrari-California-2009.jpg

So, you think this is a Barbie car? Think again, this is the Cali Cartel striking down on High Speed Ring, baby! The modified gears and brakes make this a fearsome opponent. And of course there is nothing like the feeling of the wind running through your hair and flies up your nose as you cruise down the main straight at 270 kmh. :lol: Anyway, enough talk, here's the setup. Let me know what you think of it and have fun. 👍

Power: -11
Weight: 91%

Height: -25/-22
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.10/+0.10
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Brakes: 6/5

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis users: use 40)

1st: 2.916
2nd: 2.172
3rd: 1.716
4th: 1.373
5th: 1.123
6th: 0.928
7th: 0.776
Final: 3.848

F430-WOW A LOT better than i expected, it's like the R8 but faster (yet 5 mph sower on the turns, flat out on T1 though) It's a little oversteary if you're turning and you open up the throttle realy fast.

EDIT:ANOUTHER Good tune, faster that the F430, but about a second, the only thing I don't like about it is that it threatens to overstear a lot. 170 through turn one is so beautiful

Can you do a M3 tune for HSR please?

-GK

Last edited:
Audi R8 4.2 FSI 650PP/R1 High Speed Ring PRO Online

711716173794_r8.jpg

It's been a while since we have seen an AWD car here in the Dutch Customs Tuning Shop. But since Per (also known as 'Mr. R8' ;)) requested it, I ordered my slave mechanics, euh I mean: proud workers, to create something nice. On rails as usual, the Audi R8 is extremely easy to drive. T1 can be taken flat out, just like most of the other corners. As always, have fun and tell me what you think! 👍

Power: -7
Weight: 85%

Ride Height: -20/-17
Spring: 4/7
Dampers: 3/6
Toe: -0.10/+0.15
Camber: 1.5/1.0
Brakes: 4/6

Steering angle: 50 (40/45 for Sixaxis, or adjust to preference)

1st: 3.707
2nd: 2.439
3rd: 1.843
4th: 1.464
5th: 1.210
6th: 1.007
Final: 3.498

Hi again Lars :):):):)

So nice to see that you have done it already.. :) Your fast!!!

I look forward to test it tonight and as usual I think your set up are exellent.:)

Per "mr R8"

Last edited:
Thanks for the Ferrari tunes as usual top notch.

F430...very stable, point and shoot but with limited practice the best I could manage is mid 1.11s there is way more there.

Cali...As much as I love this car and enjoy it elsewhere Barbi and HSR just dont get along for me. Your tune makes the little beast a lot more stable but I just cant get fast enough with it. Not the tunes fault mayby I need more laps in it.:)

BMW M3 Coupe 650PP/R3 High Speed Ring PRO Online​

ac_schnitzer_bmw_m3.jpg

By popular demand, Dutch Customs presents another German classic for High Speed Ring. If you thought the Ferrari's handled well, wait till you try this German Nuclear Missile! Flatout through T1 and just about any other corner, it almost feels like this is an AWD car. IT will rarely bite you in the bottom, unless you push it really, really, really hard. As always, have fun and let me know what you think! 👍

Power: +2
Weight: 86%

Tyres: R3

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 6/5
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.08/+0.07
Camber: 1.5/2.0
Brakes: 4/5

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis: 40)

1st: 3.380
2nd: 2.054
3rd: 1.554
4th: 1.261
5th: 1.061
6th: 0.896

Final 4.210

Just tried 3 of the HSR tunes on this page.

M3 is really nice, instant 1:09.9s no problem.

R8 feels pretty nice ... but I ran only mid-1:11s in it.

F430 approximately as fast as my own tune (1:10.5s), but has that trailing-throttle oversteer I hate.

Thanks for posting :)

Ferrari F430 650PP/R1 High Speed Ring PRO Online

This car rocks the HSR. Was running with a Tuned Viper(only 2 of us) and he decided to stuff me twice into the wall as I was blowing by him, well almost:grumpy:
Great job NLxAROSA:tup:

BMW M3 Coupe 650PP/R3 High Speed Ring PRO Online
I echo what clacksman says about this Beemer. Fun to drive.:cheers:

Last edited:
Lars please PLEASE post a tune for the Sky Nur in the WRS week 25 combo at 600PP on R1's for DR quickly? Thanks a bunch mate 👍

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 650PP/R1 Suzuka PRO Online​

enclosure..ee9dc81

The serpent has returned! PD recycling the current 550PP/650PP events has pretty much taken away my will to play this game, but since this one was a request, I gave it my best effort. :) Sounding cool as ever, the DC engineers worked around the clock to stiffen up the suspension, modify the gears and enhance the brakes to make this baby as sweet as sugar! I hope you like it, as always, have fun and let me know how it handles! 👍 Also, be sure to check page 1 of this thread, several tunes for 550PP and 650PP Suzuka are available.

EDIT: I changed the power/weight settings, since they appear to be faster, 2'06.805 is now the fastest recorded laptime. Old settings are still kept for reference or those that prefer more power. :)

Power: -15 (old: 0)
Weight: 89% (old: 114%)

Height: -20/-17
Springs: 5/7
Toe: -0.10/-0.10
Camber: 2.5/2.5
Brakes: 3/6

Angle: 50

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.180
4th: 0.926
5th: 0.744
6th: 0.596
Final: 4.130

Last edited:
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 650PP/R1 Suzuka PRO Online​

enclosure..ee9dc81

Just tried this tune and man do I love it. The car just sticks, no matter how hard you push it. Sure at the hairpin you can spin it but then again you can spin just about any car there!

This tune just grips grips and grips. I just ran it against the SRT10 Tuned and a TVR Tuscan and the TVR and me were pretty much in each other face the whole 10 laps :) That TVR driver was really good Dr_Gonzo11.

I was clocking about 2:11 at Suzuka and that is very good for my standards.

Ferrari California 650PP/R1 Suzuka PRO Online

OK in my last report I talked about grip :) but this little flea drives like I am on Standard physics :crazy:

A very solid tune for my driving habits, grips a lot, I was able to steer it just like I wanted into corners, high speed or not, lost a little control when letting go off the gas in the 1st and 2nd corner of Suzuka but that I just fixed by letting go earlier than I am used to ;)

Brilliant tune as always mate !

BMW M3 Coupe 650PP/R3 Suzuka PRO Online

This is absolutely THE best tune I have driven on the M3, TLD comes close but you just edged it for me :indiff: I have just used it in the last events that is on the HSR, but I am sure it will just be better @ Suzuka because of the grip you get. Keep up the great work 👍

Bring on the Ferrari 599 if you can make it competitive

This is absolutely THE best tune I have driven on the M3, TLD comes close but you just edged it for me :indiff: I have just used it in the last events that is on the HSR, but I am sure it will just be better @ Suzuka because of the grip you get. Keep up the great work 👍

Bring on the Ferrari 599 if you can make it competitive

Im glad to see you enjoying the DC tunes, I always find them great too. Just a friendly warning, double posting is frowned upon here @ GTP, you can use the edit button to add to your 1st post next time mate. 👍

Thanks for the nice feedback BaldurKn. 👍 I'll be tuning tonight, so I'll give the 599 a look, since it's the only Ferrari I have not tuned yet. I know I tried to tune it in the past and really hated it, but that was also the case for the AMG, and I actually came to like that one. :)

EDIT: Changed the Viper's power/weight settings. :)

Last edited:
Back