Speedemon08 Pics: One Last Time

Your Group C ones are awesome! especially the Bentley one,it shows off the smooth line on the cars,and were you took the picture it looks like you are slip streaming,good work,keep it up!:)

SVX
Your Group C ones are awesome! especially the Bentley one,it shows off the smooth line on the cars,and were you took the picture it looks like you are slip streaming,good work,keep it up!:)

thats because i was slipstreaming! i was in the 88-cv, and put the camera onto the front bumper. you will see what i mean in a shot coming up soon

I love your shots from Sarthe 👍

I love the shots :drool: 👍

there is about 20 shots for me to finish in the le mans shot, and there is about 5-10 of them like that

PMC SET 7

Photomode 2.0 -Week 104

The other 2.0 shot choice

Un-Edited Competition Week 48

CCCL Week 81

Head2Head Competition wk61

Nissan Poll

Last edited:
UPDATE 2/5 FOR THE LE MANS SHOTS

It is the 6th hour. Its starting to get dark and a battle in the Midfield is arousing, with the Minolta catching the lead car fast.........

I'm currently doing the 24h Le Mans Enduro and seeing your awesome shots, I'd so much like the race to be half night, but that's just a dream.. in GT4 at least :P

same here, as these shots were taken form 2/3 different replays, and the contrast on some of them in editing was adjusted to night levels. i cant wait for your pics!

13-14th July..... Or june... I'll have to look it up

Thanks for the Comments! That first shot was hard to align up the Flares with the headlights

Photomode 2.0 Competition -Week 105- Open

Un-Edited Competition Week 49 - CLOSED

PmC - Week 168 - Open

Photomode 2.0 -Week 104- closed

Drift Competition -Week 49

Back