PmC - Week 169

Un-Edited Competition - Week 51

Drift Competition -Week 50

Head2Head Competition wk62

Toyota Poll

I like the GT1's and the 'Vette.
Thanks for the feedback!

UPDATE 3/5 FOR THE LE MANS SHOTS

It's late in the Night. the LMP1 Minotla has passed the 3rd Placed Sauber C9 and The 2nd
Placed Nissan RC92P to move up to second place with 12 hours to go. Back in the GT1 class, the Corvette is surging ahead of the rest of the class, overtaking the 5th Placed Gillet Vertigo to Be 3 laps ahead of second place. with only 12 hours to go, can the Minolta and Corvette win their classes?

Nice update man! It took me ages to figure out that the white person in the first pic is a marshall and not some random ghost you added in :lol:

SVX
Nice story at the top!

Good Work,keep it up!

Thanks SVX!

Nice update man! It took me ages to figure out that the white person in the first pic is a marshall and not some random ghost you added in :lol:

I didnt notice that, but yes, it does look like a ghost! :sly:

Looks nice, i love the last shot.

I find that a personal favourite of mine, because its nice and simple

I'm Glad to hear that!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Thanks for the feedback!

UPDATE 3/5 FOR THE LE MANS SHOTS

It's late in the Night. the Group C Minolta has passed the 3rd Placed Sauber C9 and The 2nd
Placed Nissan RC92P to move up to second place with 12 hours to go. Back in the GT1 class, the Corvette is surging ahead of the rest of the class, overtaking the 5th Placed Gillet Vertigo to Be 3 laps ahead of second place. with only 12 hours to go, can the Minolta and Corvette win their classes?

Sorry, but it had to be done. Calling them LMP is a sacrilege to me :lol:

The second 'Vetter is my favourite, but the Minolta shots are also very good.

if you want to be technical:
Minolta, Sauber, Nissan- Group c
And Corvette- LMGT1

but under current ruling, yes they are LMP1's

Now its time for a profile look at one of the cars racing at Le Mans, the NismaSport Ford GT

Infineon Raceway Test Jan 2009

2 wheels

Perfect Blur

Le Mans 2009 Classic

First Curve

First Curve again

Back Straight

Into the Night

i love the last shot, with the backfire in the dark, but in real, shouldn't it light up the whole rear end????

Great update, speedemon08. I love all shots, especially the one with the perfectly blurred background 👍 Keep it up! Your work gets better and better with every update :)

Zonda in Technicolour

With everyone finding out about changing colours on cars, there has been a bout of new pics with changed colours. well here is mine . I had fun with this, but i am still stumped on how to do a white car. my favourite is the orange

Gold

Metallic Orange

Blue

Yellow

Red

And some Gif-age :D of the 905 LM car

Made using www.makeagif.com

animated.gif

now that's what i wanted to see. the first and second toyota shots are great, specially the second one. i can tell a lot of thoughts have been put into the shot. it's just very conceptual and the composition is a total grower. the more i see it, the better it looks.
great job on the colouring as well. hope to see more updates from you! you're getting better everytime. kudos !

Yay for Zondas (F roadster is my all time fav car for some time now). Of course I disaprove of of Honda wheels, but you did a great job with the new colours. Especially because IRL you can get a Zonda in pretty much anything you want - yet only Sliver in GT4:dunce:. You could get a blue on in Tokyo concept though.

Good job man:tup:

Awesome Zonda, I love all this color-changing stuff. And those aren't Honda wheels, they're Acuras. I have them on my Vanquish. I like the .gif too, I might have to try one of those.

ohhh dear.

1. Acura is an off sprout of Honda. Honda was first to put those wheels on the NSX - anything Honda uses goes onto the Acura with the badges changed. I can understand that you call everything Honda-ish an Acura - because that's what's sold in the US

2. If you care to pay closer attention to Speedemon's wheels, they in fact have the Honda badge instead of the Acura badge.

3. The issue was so minute (yes I've blown it out of proportion :lol:) about whether it was Honda/Acura that it wasn't really nesecary to point out to me that the Honda wheels are in fact Acura wheels (which they aren't). Honda and Acura are the same people - it's a bit like me saying I drive an Enzo Ferrari when in fact it's (apparently) a Ferrari Enzo.:crazy: [/rant]

I'm sorry, I'm tired and volatile. I spent 6 hours extra at school today trying to finish a major design project.

I'll let myself out.

No, they are actually Acura wheels. Here's one of my comp entries that shows the wheel, you can clearly see the 'A' in the middle of the wheel.
img0223r.jpg

i clicked on the fullsize of one of them, and i clearly saw a big "H" emblem on the wheel, although some of them, the front center caps are a bit obscured, and doesn't really resemble an 'A', but more of a warped black circle.

I'm sorry - for what it's worth, I was tired and was prone to blow up at anyone yesterday.
That said, having a closer look at the Aston Vanquish, that's actually a really good shot with great composition.

What?....Wait - this is Speedemon's gallery! :lol:

The gold one is my favourite, it looks soo beautiful and the gif is also good :D 👍

Yes, the gold one nice isnt it!

Yay for Zondas (F roadster is my all time fav car for some time now). Of course I disaprove of of Honda wheels, but you did a great job with the new colours. Especially because IRL you can get a Zonda in pretty much anything you want - yet only Sliver in GT4:dunce:. You could get a blue on in Tokyo concept though.

Good job man:tup:

Well, i think the NSX wheels look good compared to the normal wheels, but you can get better ones, i admit.

Awesome Zonda, I love all this color-changing stuff.I like the .gif too, I might have to try one of those.

Tell you something. use hue saturation + colour-balance to get a nice effect.

:drool: Now I wish they had put the blue color option for the Zonda from GT Concept. It's dark blue, but meh.

Back