(see bottom of post 1)

Drift Competition week 44

CCCL Week 76

PmC - WeeK 164

Scenery Competition Week 6

Drift Competition -Week 43

2.0 Comp Week 97

Last edited:
Congratulations on your own gallery, speedemon08 👍 I especially like the scenery shot.. It's just beautiful :)

GT Photomode 2.0 Competition -CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION

Head2Head Competition wk58

PMC Tournamnet Entry

PMC week 163

Last edited:
Ive Now Decided To Put New Pictures up in 2 Series. The first will be Photomode comps, while the other will be non photomode comp pics

This is Photomode Comp series 3 Update

Scenery Comp Week &

Head2Head Competition wk59 - Open

PmC - WeeK 165

Photomode Drift Competition -week 45-

Last edited:
A big :drool: on all pictures.. It's the first time I see a track at this angle (picture 1) and it looks so beautiful.. The second picture of the RUF Yellowbird is also very good.. I like the angle and the fact that there're shadows of the trees on the car.. It looks so realistic.. I can't say much to the third picture, because it's really breath-taking.. So warm, but still very very sharp and the border fits here, too.. The fourth and last picture is also great, because the lighting on the car is really good and the fact the car is drifting :P .. Well done, bud.. :cheers:

Scenery Competition Week 6 is very artistic. I like it. Now, I like racing pics, and your PMC Tournamnet Entry looks good, but for one thing, he's racing against street cars! That doesn't make sense! Not fair! lol

Watch out with the rim dodging, you've exaggorrated it in a few of your works, it made them come out really weird. But I really, really adore that PMC Tourney TT DTM car 👍

PHOTOMODE COMP SHOTS

Photomode 2.0 -Week 102

Photomode Drift Competition -Week 46

Drift Competition -Week 47

FREE STYLE SHOTS

Sting-ray @ Infineon

Coming soon: JGTC @ Laguna Seca

Very nice.. like the choice of car. This could be one of your best shots IMO.

👍 I'm Loving it to hell and back.

For me, it is one of the best shots so far from speedemon08.. I love that shot :drool:

I was Loving that shot, with about 10 shots taken with different settings. but the hard part was choosing what shot to use for the comp! :D

Scenery Competition Week 6 is very artistic. I like it. Now, I like racing pics, and your PMC Tournamnet Entry looks good, but for one thing, he's racing against street cars! That doesn't make sense! Not fair! lol

Everyone loved the Week ^, but it was out-voted in the polls.
It isn't fair, even when its stock. i had to slow down so the cars could get a good shot.
I'm currently working on a 2.0 version of the dtm. :mischievous:

Watch out with the rim dodging, you've exaggorrated it in a few of your works, it made them come out really weird. But I really, really adore that PMC Tourney TT DTM car 👍

I'm trying to lay of the Rim dodging for now, and focusing on my blurs now. just wait out for the 2.0 DTM shot :sly:

Last edited:
The Stingray is awesome.. I love its colour and those superb reflections, also you've chosen a nice angle :drool: 👍

I was Loving that shot, with about 10 shots taken with different settings. but the hard part was choosing what shot to use for the comp! :D

Yeah, I know.. You've a couple of shots of the same car at different angles which fit a competition and you've to choose one.. That's so difficult.. Every shot is different from the others and you've to choose one which fits the theme best..

but that shot always seems to turn out to be the good one.

LOTUS CCCL WEEK 79

Watch Out for more pics of this car, and New headings for the gallery

Head2Head Comp week 60

Another shot coming soon

Last edited:
The elise shot is awesome i like how the top and bottom of the picture are so dark.
The TVR shot isnt working for me, theres something with the blur and the angle reminds me of moglet.

The elise shot is awesome i like how the top and bottom of the picture are so dark.
The TVR shot isnt working for me, theres something with the blur and the angle reminds me of moglet.

You're right about the Elise.. It gives something special to the whole shot..

The TVR is awesome.. The reflections are the main thing here and the blur is good looking, too.. Well done! :)

thanks for the comments, and the First Non Pmc Batch of pics has arrived and new titles

Lotus Elise 111R

Last edited:
Back