Driving Challenges All golds *+gold member & 100% club*

• Thread starter Jay
  • 293 comments
I'm almost all gold, I think i have 80++ golds, I only have the 2 nurburgrings sections and another one left untouched. I have stopped playing since the 2 weeks ago, and put my psp back in its box. I had no choice but to do that as I have my finals coming up and would surely fail had I not done that. Heck, I'm only passing as it is...

Jay
Congrats (added) 👍

Gonna be a while before I get 72 S class.

Do single lap races with the F1 2007, you'll have them done in no time =]
7 races/track variation to get to level S. Most of the tracks can be done within 10 minutes with the F1 car.

Hi i am new to the fourms and i have got all 102 golds.

IMG_1242.jpg

I should be getting 100% soon (i hope)

Do single lap races with the F1 2007, you'll have them done in no time =]
7 races/track variation to get to level S. Most of the tracks can be done within 10 minutes with the F1 car.

Hah I was thinking of doing that, I might for a bit as it is taking forever the way I am doing it.

Hi i am new to the fourms and i have got all 102 golds.

View attachment 70186

I should be getting 100% soon (i hope)

Added to the gold list 👍

:D 100% Completed! :D

Now I'm off to grind money on the Test Course :dopey:.

P.S. Jay, maybe you should add another category for those who have gotten all 830 cars: 200% Club 💡.

Clicked off the final 2 this morning... O6 & N6. Only one that gave me a real headache was the full lap of Grand Valley in the BMW, though the Toyota GT1 was tricky until I somehow managed to pass it even with quite a lot of contact.

A lot easier than the usual GT tests... Took me 5 sessions to knock them off.

Picture to follow once I'm back on a proper PC (posting this from my blackberry on holiday).

:
P.S. Jay, maybe you should add another category for those who have gotten all 830 cars: 200% Club 💡.

Thats a thought but how would we easily prove that a player has all 830 unique cars and not a bunch of repeated models?

oh and welcome to the 100% Elite 👍

Hi,

I am another one to have All Gold, here's a pic to prove it! The final one for me was the full lap of Grand Valley, and in fact it was the overtaking challenges that took me longer in general - the blimmin opponent cars were always in my way!

Attachments

• IMG00020.jpg
    IMG00020.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 12
Jay
Thats a thought but how would we easily prove that a player has all 830 unique cars and not a bunch of repeated models?

I thought about this problem as well. Maybe we could check the player's prize money? If he/she has sufficient funds to buy all 830 cars (someone needs to do the maths first of course), and it shows 830 cars collected, then he/she is eligible. Of course, there would need to be a bit of trust involved too, but I don't believe anyone here at GTP would step down to such low levels to cheat.

It's your decision though, you're the OP after all 👍.

Jay
oh and welcome to the 100% Elite 👍

Hi,

I am another one to have All Gold, here's a pic to prove it! The final one for me was the full lap of Grand Valley, and in fact it was the overtaking challenges that took me longer in general - the blimmin opponent cars were always in my way!

Sorry for the delay, welcome you have been added 👍

I thought about this problem as well. Maybe we could check the player's prize money? If he/she has sufficient funds to buy all 830 cars (someone needs to do the maths first of course), and it shows 830 cars collected, then he/she is eligible. Of course, there would need to be a bit of trust involved too, but I don't believe anyone here at GTP would step down to such low levels to cheat.

It's your decision though, you're the OP after all 👍.

Yeah it's a bit too difficult prove and a lot of trust involved which can make it a bit messy so I wont worry about it. If you're keen to make a 100% cars collected list/club though then go for it. :)

Jay
Yeah it's a bit too difficult prove and a lot of trust involved which can make it a bit messy so I wont worry about it. If you're keen to make a 100% cars collected list/club though then go for it. :)

Sure then, I'll have the thread up when I've collected all cars...which would take a few months :lol:.

Image000.jpg
Hye, Just as I promised my friends. Here's my 100% completion :dopey:

I'll try my best to get all S rank on the tracks =)
Only got 5 now
67 moah to goooo :ouch:

Congrats on the 72 S's... not sure I have the patience to get them all in one go... might be more of a gradual process for me.

P1000779.jpg

I know its been a while since my last post, but I've been taking my time with these :sly:. I've finally finished. Done it all in automatic, and N-6 was definately the hardest for me. Please add me to the all golds list :dopey:.

P.S: I don't normally write like a retard, the paper was really slippy, honestly.

Congrats guys, you all have been added to the Gold club and yakyu also to the Elite club. :)

Is there any way to screen if anybody is getting all gold through cheats?

Not much point when its as easy as applying a cheat to get all Golds. (Easiest to do it and have no Single player/multiplayer races done) I'm only this pointing out.

Im sure most of us wont cheat our way to the Elite, but how to tell?

Is there any way to screen if anybody is getting all gold through cheats?

Not much point when its as easy as applying a cheat to get all Golds. (Easiest to do it and have no Single player/multiplayer races done) I'm only this pointing out.

Im sure most of us wont cheat our way to the Elite, but how to tell?

good point! how about posting your replays as well? I've saved ALL the replays just in case :D

good point! how about posting your replays as well? I've saved ALL the replays just in case :D

Yeah, posting a replay for selected challenges, the most challenging would be an idea.

Nowadays its just too easy to cheat.

Funny enough when you make a Save game simply to display all golds, it shows all golds for challenges, but 0 Single Player races and 0 Multiplayer races. Then snap a pic with a digicam not a buffer shot to throw people off, even better rotate it 90% and you got a pretty good smoke screen.....

Im not calling anybody out, I'M just stating what is true, so don't get mad if your pic falls into this category and you were honest. I'm NOT saying your cheaters.

What is the HARDEST challenge?

Yeah, posting a replay for selected challenges, the most challenging would be an idea.

Nowadays its just too easy to cheat.

Funny enough when you make a Save game simply to display all golds, it shows all golds for challenges, but 0 Single Player races and 0 Multiplayer races. Then snap a pic with a digicam not a buffer shot to throw people off, even better rotate it 90% and you got a pretty good smoke screen.....

Im not calling anybody out, I'M just stating what is true, so don't get mad if your pic falls into this category and you were honest. I'm NOT saying your cheaters.

What is the HARDEST challenge?

I think the most challenging was the Enzo on the Monaco course; not that the course was tough, but the lack of an analog throttle makes it hard to pick up speed after tight corners!

I think the most challenging was the Enzo on the Monaco course; not that the course was tough, but the lack of an analog throttle makes it hard to pick up speed after tight corners!

For real! That one was tough, but there is no second place, it first or none wasn't it.

I have to say that and the Le Manz ones were my toughest

is there an xlink community here in GT planet? I don't hv a PS3 (waiting for GT5) so can't join the "adhoc party". (or is my understanding correct that u need a PS3 to join?)

is there an xlink community here in GT planet? I don't hv a PS3 (waiting for GT5) so can't join the "adhoc party". (or is my understanding correct that u need a PS3 to join?)

From what I see only adhoc party is on here. Xlink Kai is a tad too complex to set up for most when AH Party is allot easier.

How exactly do you cheat? (besides possible fake profile pictures)

Jay
How exactly do you cheat? (besides possible fake profile pictures)

Hex code Cheat engine in place way before GT PSP

I have found codes already for GT PSP giving you all golds, max credits, and the ability to change the day O_o

There is a code to STOP the timer. This will let you win ANY timed Challenge simply by finishing.

And there is the Always finish first code, that will have you finish in first no matter what place you actually come in winning any challenge OR RACE requiring you to pass another car or cars & finish first.

That's it, then simply finish them all.

It will then show up as normal just all golds & usually 0 single player races / 0 multiplayer races (All on D)

It works for any Challenge, & any Race on all Rank

But wait, I don't know how to cheat. how do you cheat on a PSP?

No wait, don't tell me, I don't want to know

Last edited:
Back