Driving Challenges All golds *+gold member & 100% club*

• Thread starter Jay
  • 293 comments
What is the HARDEST challenge?

I forget which mission it was, but for me the hardest challenge was that Grand Valley Speedway where you have to overtake 3 opponents. It always came down to overtaking the last guy by a hair before the finish line! :nervous: Definitely saved that replay!

I have had 102 gold for some time now, but I'll post a pic when I finish the S class races. Just a few more to go.

Driver Challenge K-6: Enzo in Monaco

Check out my Veyron Replay in the Nordschleife thread too!

Attachments

• UCUS98632LCNS0004_00.zip
    52.5 KB · Views: 6
Sinister, the framerate at which you're compiling that video is way off... it's too slow.

Also, the 0 single-player/0 ad-hoc wins issue can be attributed to the fact that most of us began doing the challenges before anything else. None of us had played GT on PSP before, and the best way to become acclimated to a new GT title has always been the challenges/license tests.

Sinister, the framerate at which you're compiling that video is way off... it's too slow.

Its fine I record the videos at 60fps with no compression at all, its only compressed for being uploaded to youtube. The vid flows at the same rate as the replay on my PSP, with only some quality loss due to the size of the file before upload compression (Where I toss in the Tittle clips and music)

My Grafix cars is also a bottle neck on my system so When everything is running to get the recording, it could be quicker, and that accounts for the slight choppiness however It still flows right, my fps having nothing to do with it.

Do you know anything about how to record replays and do it better? Got some tips????????????????????

Also, the 0 single-player/0 ad-hoc wins issue can be attributed to the fact that most of us began doing the challenges before anything else. None of us had played GT on PSP before, and the best way to become acclimated to a new GT title has always been the challenges/license tests.

I never said EVERYbody or even ANYbody here cheated.

I'm asking how to screen for it.

I ask this because, when making a Cheated save game to display all golds, it at the same time shows 0 Single player & 0 Multiplayer races. It can be show with some races won also, however it takes more time to make that same game..

Its just TOOOOO easy to cheat on the PSP....

Last edited:
Its fine I recorded the video at 60fps with no compression at all, its only compressed when being uploaded to youtube.

I never said EVERYbody or even ANYbody here cheated.

I'm asking how to screen for it.

I ask this because, when making a Cheated save game to display all golds, it at the same time shows 0 Single player & 0 Multiplayer races. It can be show with some races won also, however it takes more time to make that same game..

if someone goes through the trouble of photoshop and cheat code so that he can deceive himself and feel good about it, why stop him?

if someone goes through the trouble of photoshop and cheat code so that he can deceive himself and feel good about it, why stop him?

That's irrelevant. If people want to deceive themselves that's fine, but screen for them here...

Forget about Photoshop, just apply the all golds cheat code...

That's irrelevant. If people want to deceive themselves that's fine, but screen for them here...

Forget about Photoshop, just apply the all golds cheat code...

Taking your argument to the extreme, everyone here could have used a hired gun to achieve the records, then there's no easy way to authenticate the records, is there?

Don't be so cynical. It's just a game. Have fun and enjoy it! :)

Taking your argument to the extreme, everyone here could have used a hired gun to achieve the records, then there's no easy way to authenticate the records, is there?

Don't be so cynical. It's just a game. Have fun and enjoy it! :)

No need for a hired gun, it takes a few clicks on the PSP to apply the cheat and get all your golds as easy as pie... No stress.

No need for a hired gun, it takes a few clicks on the PSP to apply the cheat and get all your golds as easy as pie... No stress.

by 'everyone' i mean including you and me both, even with replay video and save. how do i prove that it was ME driving in the replay? i can't, and so can't you. i can't even prove who 'yakyu' is, got the point?

by 'everyone' i mean including you and me both, even with replay video and save. how do i prove that it was ME driving in the replay? i can't, and so can't you. i can't even prove who 'yakyu' is, got the point?

Ohh so taking it to the extreme, when plagiarism is easy to find out. How one would go about steeling somebody else video without the original video being available, is funny to contemplate.

But in a sense your right, my brother or little sister could have driven the Challenges for you...

and that's why i'm looking for someone to race on xlink, now that's proof.

How does that prove you did or didn't pass a Challenge?

Ill race on Xlink with you

IMO, there's a good balance between requiring reasonable proof and trusting the members to act with integrity across this site.

If people want to go out of their way to cheat then ultimately, they are only cheating themselves... afterall, what do they have to gain out of claiming to have 102 golds if they didn't really achieve them? They don't get a big prize or a huge amount of public admiration.

All I want for proof is a screenie, I check it and make sure the picture wasn't manipulated and that is good enough, as FK said no prizes are offered.

If someone uses cheats to give themselves 102 golds (or 72 S) then they're cheating themselves and I feel sorry for them. Unless there is a easy way to point out the cheaters (I don't suspect anyone BTW) I won't go any further with requiring proof.

Hi! New to the forums. I got 102 gold and 72 S classes. :D

Attachments

• 100% complete.jpg
    100% complete.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 31
Woohoo!!! I finally did it. 102 Golds. Very satisfying. I'm not sure I[m gonna grind the tracks up to S class. Far too much work. I'll bung a screen shot up once I fix my phones' camera (apologies for the rubbish pictures)...

And as for cheating - what's the point - the game's not impossible to complete and it's a very rewarding challenge. Why would you cheat yourself? Makes no sense. Incidentally - this was all done on Automatic gearbox. That's how do-able it is.

Last edited:
Getting all the S Class tracks is a real slog... I'm up to 60 now but it's mostly very boring.

And to cap it off I just got to the day with the Bentley and Audi LMP cars... and I'm 6 million short of buying them... looks like I'll have to take a quick 2.5 hour diversion to the test track in the Bugatti :lol:

Edit

All tracks completed...

72stracks.jpg

Last edited:
Just managed to get the last few golds today, picture qualitys not great but should be good enough to see. Thought the Nurburgring ones would have been more difficult than they were. Got to start working my way to 100% now, might take a while only done 1 race so far.

Attachments

• SP_A0586.jpg
    SP_A0586.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7
  • SP_A0587.jpg
    SP_A0587.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
Back