Driving Challenges All golds *+gold member & 100% club*

• Thread starter Jay
  • 293 comments
The number of miles is definitely a glitch/bug/hack, there is physically no way you can rack up that mileage in the amount of time since GTPSP is released.

I rounded up the mileage to 1,000,000 miles to make it easier to count:

1,000,000 x 1.6 = 1,600,000 kms
Using fastest car aka Veyron, it would take: 1,600,000 / 433 = 3,695 hours
3,695 / 24 = 154 days

GTPSP was released on 1 October, so 58 days have passed between then and your post.

:boggled:

The amount of money, however, is still plausible (by my calculation, you must have been playing for at least 1073 hours though :crazy:).

EDIT: I see that you've played some AdHoc races, so the amount of money is definitely not an issue. The amount of mileage still is however...

yes i know for a fact that its not realisticly possible, im not so sure about how hte miles got like that ( some form of miss calculation ? in game )
oh well, could be a glitch or something

also, drifting >99 laps = easy money

Last edited:
Clearly some odd stuff going on in your status report lainlives. :boggled:

Anyway I have added you and extreme car to the 102 Gold list, congrats. :)

I erased my original gamesave about a month ago (I had finished all the challenges, mostly bronze just to see hwat they were) and have been working on golding all the challenges since. Challenges A-I (the first screen) when by fairly quickly. A handful were challenge to gold, those took maybe an hour or two each, but most fell to gold (for me) in 3-5 tries.

Then I hit the second screen 16 days ago. The J-1 (I think that is what it is, the very first challenge on the second screen, the one with the Lancia Delta on the uphill Ss on Tahiti maze) challenge became my nemesis. After as solid 2 weeks of at least 30minutes a night I finally golded it last night. All I needed was .104 and that took me 2 weeks to find. When I golded it last night I actually found .3 magically and golded it .2 under the gold time.

55 down... 47 to go. One at a time. I'm not moving to the next challenge until I gold the one I'm on...

EDIT (dec, 13): 75 of 102 golded as of today. Fun fun...

Last edited:
I've not got all gold but I do have to share this...
I have completed all challenges yesterday after I got this game yesterdya morning and I have been working through trying to get golds. On challenge D-3, the one in the NSX at Autumn Ring with a gold time of 12.700, I managed to get to 12.701... TWICE in a very short space of time between them!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!! Is it actually possible to Gold this one? :lol:
Edit: posting that story here worked like a charm :D just got a 12.668

Hey i'm new to the forum! just got 102/102 gold. sorry if the pictures are blurry

IMG000003.jpg

IMG000002.jpg

I've just completed the first map!

And wow do I want an R35 Spec V. It seems that the best way to drive it is... wrong. Way too much entry speed, four wheel drift? Fantastic, new record.

Got all gold a while ago, however, am still working on getting S class on all the tracks.

And I think it's time to start getting serious about the money/car collection, three months until Japanese release, three months isn't that long !

Jay
Oh BTW I did it with Professional physics, manual (default layout D pad up and down) and no assist at all.

Who else has all golds?
I can be in?

I did it with no assists except for Auto transmission

Congrats to you for doing it in manual

Attachments

• 100108-010656.jpg
    100108-010656.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 12
I can be in?

Yes of course, you have been added, congrats 👍

Sorry for the late reply, some reason I once again forgot all about this section, please if anyone is ever waiting to be added just throw me a PM. :)

Hi ! Here are my stats, 102 gold ! Now I have to go for the S class !

Have a nice day !

Attachments

• IMG_50.JPG
    IMG_50.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 14
I was at 100 gold 2 silver for weeks. :grumpy: I gave up for a few days, then gave it a go. When I went back I was getting upset with my times, and explained to my wife that it is so tough. The very next run after saying that, I cleared N-6. So I thought "Why not?" and within 5-10 minutes I cleared O-5 to go all gold! :sly:
Now I just have to ramp up the S-classes on the tracks. :nervous:
AllGolds.jpg

Welcome, congrats guys you have both been added to the gold list. 👍

As well as boblikepie who contacted me via PM. 👍

Ahh, Elite member now, very nice! First Elite for a few months now.

I haven't even got around to doing that yet. :indiff:

Well I'm in the elite area now! :dopey:
It was hard to get those gold, the races were only a matter of time, I left the Test Course for last, so it was very boring :yuck:

All the cameras in the house are crappy as you can get, so I had the brilliant idea of scanning it lol :sly:

digitalizar0004.jpg

Well I'm in the elite area now! :dopey:
It was hard to get those gold, the races were only a matter of time, I left the Test Course for last, so it was very boring :yuck:

All the cameras in the house are crappy as you can get, so I had the brilliant idea of scanning it lol :sly:

Welcome Deko Wolf-GTPT 👍 ! And you are right : "hard to get those gold, the races were only a matter of time" !

Jay
Nice going, you have been added. :D

Welcome Deko Wolf-GTPT 👍 ! And you are right : "hard to get those gold, the races were only a matter of time" !

Thanks! Proud to be part of the group 👍
It was boring at some time, but when I set the objective to get the F2007, I was on!
I did a bunch of drift events because I was saving some tracks specially for the F2007, I managed to put the rally tracks in S rank.
It was sooo booring :yuck: it got worst when I had to do them allover again in reverse! :ouch:

In the end, I got the F2007, and got the Test Course, monaco and new york in S, saved this ones for last because they didn't show much "racing entertainment" for me.

The F2007 was the motivation that I needed to get here!

woow sounds like I won a oscar or something! :sly: :dopey:

digitalizar0004.jpg

Stupid question, but how do you close the lid of the scanner with your PSP on it?

Nice work people. Here is my effort, all done and dusted. Great game too, look forward to GT5.

If you have all cars (and it looks like you do), you're welcome to join my club :).
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124441

Sorry for plugging my club in your thread Jay :P.

Sorry for plugging my club in your thread Jay :P.

Thats alright, I was considering including something like your thread earlier but I didn't go through with it, nice to see you are. :)

Sorry for the late reply, you have been included congrats on getting both all golds and all S class 👍

I love how towards the start of this thread a few members couldn't believe gold was possible and wouldn't believe the proof.. and now we have 37 all gold members. :)

Jay
I love how towards the start of this thread a few members couldn't believe gold was possible and wouldn't believe the proof.. and now we have 37 all gold members. :)

Just goes to show how easy it is to get all golds in GTPSP compared to other GTs (once you get the hang of the digital controls) ;).

Latest Posts

Back