Driving Challenges All golds *+gold member & 100% club*

• Thread starter Jay
  • 293 comments
Hi, I've been playing for about 10 days and managed to get things pretty much sorted. The final challenge took a while to get gold, but generally pretty much plain sailing.

Attachments

• P3110104.jpg
    P3110104.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 28
So pleased I am not the only gold licence nutter around ! I got this game at the weekend for an Easter holiday (I only use the PSP when travelling, but that may change now). I was happy to see the challenges. Had a quick few goes, like you do, and 40 golds later I have a sore thumb (LOL).

I prefer to play the PS3 and GoW3 arrives today reducing my available psp playtime, but I hope to join this ellusive (or mad) club in the coming months.

Observations: The tests seem to be either incredibly easy or very hard. My nemesis was always the slalom challenges and yet I golded one by over 0.4 second 3rd or 4th go. My big fingers, the small screen, button response (I have always been a joystick man) etc are making some things very difficult - the PSP is not well suited to the over 50s.

But it is good that we have a PSP travel game now, even if I am very late to the show.

I am nearly there but concerned that the thread may disappear before I do as this board seems to only have 2 pages of threads (well this comment acts as a bump?). Can this thread be stickied ?

I am nearly there but concerned that the thread may disappear before I do as this board seems to only have 2 pages of threads (well this comment acts as a bump?). Can this thread be stickied ?
That is just your display options. At the bottom of the forum listing all the threads there should be drop down boxes for Display Options. Change Show: Last Month to Show: Beginning.

That is just your display options. At the bottom of the forum listing all the threads there should be drop down boxes for Display Options. Change Show: Last Month to Show: Beginning.

I feel such a noob. :dunce:

IMG_0775.jpg

102 golds and 72 S events completed.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, I have been a little busy for the last week, Nice going you have been added 👍

I have two left... in silver... SLR in NY!!! 167ms quicker... and I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

And the M3 GTR in Grand Valley... but I have to try it more (just two time - silver)

I have two left... in silver... SLR in NY!!! 167ms quicker... and I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

And the M3 GTR in Grand Valley... but I have to try it more (just two time - silver)

Yeah! Yesterday night... SLR in first attemp (it was easy :dunce: ) and M3 GTR in second :dunce: :dunce:

I'll upload a pic later...

Wow am I late to update.

Added Pat_f40 to 100% club and UnkaD to 100% and Elite club, good job both of you 👍

Dan360 could you post your proof in here if you want to be added please :)

Please anyone that wants to be added (with proof) PM or leave a profile message to notify thanks.

If only my camera didn't break :( I do have them all... and 48/72 Tracks S-Rank (since I haven't played any of the other ones yet) :P

Back