4th GTPlanet Formula 1 World Championship (Collisions Off)

• Thread starter fishfash
  • 685 comments
No, because it's a glitch. 4th gear has far superior accleration than that of 1st and 2nd gears, so there is no point in shifting to those ones. Trust me on this one, it is a lot faster ;)

Ok no worries i`ll give it go this afternoon. Weird though,who sits down and figures this stuff out,i`ve never noticed it.

Started 4th, Finished 2nd

Fantastic racing guys awsome stuff. In qualifying I was a bit disappointed and expected 2nd but there you go and go the most dreadful start and was at the back of the pack. I then started to close and we were all about 4 tenths together and as time went on we started to drift and Kak had a very unfortunate spin and left me, MadAd and Ginty to the job. In the pits I think Ginty made a mistake and left me and MadAd but was to quick in the last corner of the track where he shot off. I also made to many mistakes here by running well to deep onto the grass. Nonetheless though, a good race and I met my target, reach 100 points, get in there! I am very happy.

I was quite happy where I fiinished considering my qualy time and thanks Gyles for setting the championship up. Well done to MadAd for this win and well done to everyone who took part in the GTP World Championship.

I saw in the game lobby about a new championship, I would be quite happy to organise this unless anyone else or Gyles would like this role instead.

Fantastic season guys and see you online!

Well i decided to turn up for my team. I qualified 5th and finished 4th.

After a good start which got me up to 2nd after T1 i got a penalty on lap 3 at T1. I was just hitting good laps on my own and decided to pit early and hit the buttons early costing me a stop of 10.1 seconds. After everyone else took there pit i came out in 4th which surprised me. As i was coming in for my second stop there was nothing between me and kakundoo but as i left the pit lane i crossed the white line getting a 4 second penalty. After everyone else took there pit i came out in 4th again which meant something happened to my team mate as he seem to be last. I cruised home for a well earned 4th place.

Well Red Bull finishes second in the constructors championship so i am happy.
Finally thank you Gyles for putting a great championship together you have done a great job and have really enjoyed race every single person who has taken part in it.

Interlagos Results:-

1. F1MadAd
2. DonkeyFuzz
3. Kakundoo
4. kingmart1n
5. ShaneMcKane
6. fishfash
7. GINTY1

Pole:- F1MadAd - 1:10.593

Fastest Lap:- F1MadAd - 1:05.869

brazilq.jpg

brazil1.jpg

brazil2.jpg

Started 1st, Finished 1st

Had a perfect quali lap and got pole by half a second, which gave me lots of confidence for the race. Got off to a good start and pulled out an early lead. Kept looking behind and it looked like the whole field was breathing down my neck ready to pounce, they were so close and bunched up behind. After a few laps the reeled me in and it was NEV and GINTY who were challenging strongly. We were all very close for the next few laps, and some good racing. Set a 1:05 on the outlap, and closed right up to NEV who had pulled out a lead. From there i just kept pushing and trying to make no mistakes. Up to the second stops it was all very close, but i took a gamble and went a lap longer than NEV, and i was concerned i might run out of fuel on the pit entry. Fortunately i was ok, and when i came out the extra lap on low fuel had paid off, and i had a lead over NEV. From there i just had to keep cool and cross the line. Really happy to have finished the season with a perfect race (pole/fastest lap/win). Great racing from NEV as always though and he was right on the money all the way through. Really enjoyed this season, and many thanks to GYLES for organising and running it so well. Also thanks to all the guys that have raced this season, all of you have been great sports and a pleasure to race with. Love the idea of 1 more season of F1CE. As i said to GYLES there's just about time, maybe 2 races a week 10 laps each. A last blast on F1CE would be great :D

Race Report:-

Had a very poor qualy, I was 2 seconds off the pole time :lol: My race pace was all over the place with no consistency at all and made a fair few errors and spins. Both of my pit exits resulted in a penalty so I was never anywhere close to the fastest lap although my standard fastest lap was a low 1:11.

However I thoroughly enjoyed today's race, and congratulations to F1MadAd on a well controlled win, the qualy lap and fastest lap time was crazy, I don't think I have ever seen a 1:05 at Brazil :crazy:

It has been a great pleasure racing with you guys, and a big thanks to all for taking part in the GTP 4th F1CE Championship.

I hope to see you guys online soon 👍

Many Thanks.

Well, the season's over, and so is the championship. Now, it's time to put our F1CE copies on the shelves until F1 2010 comes along, where we will start a brand new championship, hopefully with more fun and excitement, and a larger grid, 1 more car, expanding the amount of teams to 6, which would make the WCC just as much fun as the WDC. I hope that F1 2010 really closes the gap between everyone, and makes everything more exiting, and not a 1 man show. So, see you guys on track in September!!!

Ok no worries i`ll give it go this afternoon. Weird though,who sits down and figures this stuff out,i`ve never noticed it.

Didin`t really notice anything different from starting in 4th(shifted to it straight away after the red lights went out) or during the race i didn`t go below 4th gear and didn`t really notice anything different. I`ll just have to take your word for it :sly:

Final Tables updated 👍

If some of you guys are interested in a 5th Championship then you can create a new thread with perhaps a "Post a Poll" option and see how much interest there is :)

Once again thanks to all and see you online.

table18.png

The final table looks great Gyles, thanks again for putting this together, it has been tremendous.

I have created a thread with a poll about a 5th championship I was just wondering who would organise it as if nobody wanted I would be more than happy to organise it because this year was superb and I want to do it again!

Sorry just done some investigating and now know how to import an image so have made a table and know how to submit it.

Well, I was happy with my quali lap, since it would have gotten me pole last season, which just shows the improvement in pace since then!
For some reason, that race was never going to be mine, during practice, I was so consistent through the downwards right hander (turn 2?), but I just couldn't get that right throughout the race, always having to ease off the accelerator, which really affected my straight line speed on the straight after it, and my lap times were a few tenths to half a second off of what they should have been =/

As well as that, I just wasn't consistent in the race at all. Even when I was going in a straight line, my car decided to spin, costing me a hell of a lot of time, and the possibility at challenging for second place or the win. On top of that, I made a mistake coming out of the pits, getting a penalty which demoted me to 7th.

With some good, hard laps and eventual consistency, I managed to pull it back to 3rd, which was okay. I was hoping for a podium at the least as it would continue my podium streak since my return, but still a little disappointing.

Great racing everyone, I still have a lot of improvement before I can really challenge the top with raw pace. Well done to everyone who managed to reach their targets and I look forward to racing you all in the future :)

I hope people are prepared for the Wet Monaco (Steering wheel view) race tomorrow :D

There's actually a possibility that I may not be able to make it, which really sucks. But i'll keep everyone updated during the day so people know what's going on.

I tried to make it, I was on a different account, and I messaged Gyles asking him to message me on that account if it was on, but I didn't get a reply, so I assumed that it was off as well :(

Hey King I was not aware there had been a season review in the previous championships, well I could not find it though :nervous:

You can always do one yourself 👍

Just wanted to say a big thanks to you for turning up for every race, I think that is a first in all the championships we have had at GTPlanet 👍

EDIT:- Just found the end of season reviews, Kak and the Duck had also turned up for all races during season 2.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back