RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Your RX-7 tuning saved my B-spec drivers job.. lol he could control it even with only the intake and exhuasts done thanks.. Maybe an EVO X next (my fav. car)

RKM Motorsport’s Gallardo LP710 Superleggera

GallardoLP710Superleggera.jpg

GallardoLP710Superleggera_Big.jpg

Based on: 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
Obtained: New Car Dealer

Drivetrain: AWD
Horsepower: 710 BHP (@302.7 miles)
Torque:---- 460 ft-lb
Weight:---- 1282 kg

PARTS
GT Auto

Front Aero Type A
Rear Aero Type A
Rear Wing Type C

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Lightweight Windows
Carbon Fiber Hood (Body Color)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Header
Sports Catalytic Converter
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Semi-Racing Clutch
Carbon Driveshaft
Adjustable Center Differential
FC LSD
FC Suspension
Sports Soft tires

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/20

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- x.xxx
2nd:-- x.xxx
3rd:-- x.xxx
4th:-- x.xxx
5th:-- x.xxx
6th:-- x.xxx
7th:-- x.xxx
Final: x.xxx
Max Speed: xxx

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 5/7
Accel:-- 25/35
Braking: 10/25
F/R Bias: 25/75

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -10/-20
Spring Rate: 7.5/8.0
Extension:-- 9/9
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 7/6
Camber:----- 3.5/4.5
Toe:-------- 0.15/0.15

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 7/9

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Loud, low, incredibly tiresome to actually use on the street... The ultimate supercar, and the only one that you won't see rappers in. More power than the hottest Murcielago, less weight than the normal Gallardo Superleggera... Far more deserving of the name.

It'll bite you HARD if you treat it wrong. Treat it right and there will be the competition and perhaps a bit of smoke in your mirror and nothing but lapped traffic ahead. It won't beat up on LMPs and Group C cars, but then it's a “street car”. Not much of one, but still legal. Ish.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s S13 Silvia Speed Star

S13SilviaSpeedStar.jpg

S13SilviaSpeedStar_Big.jpg

Based on: Nissan Silvia K’s Dia Selection (S13) ‘90
Obtained: Brand new from Nissan

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 325 BHP (@ 92.4 miles)
Torque:---- 41 kgfm
Weight:---- 965 kg
PP:-------- 492

PARTS
GT Auto

Motegi Racing TOUGE Wheels
Type A Front Aero

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.676
2nd:-- 1.869
3rd:-- 1.397
4th:-- 1.097
5th:-- 0.899
6th:-- 0.769
Final: 4.500
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/22
Accel:-- 0/45
Braking: 0/15

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 10.0/5.5
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/3
Camber:----- 2.1/1.7
Toe:-------- –0.19/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 4/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
If you didn’t guess already from the Initial D inspired name, this Silvia Speed Star was made purely for driving enjoyment on twisty mountain roads. On regular circuits it may seem a bit too easy to drive and a bit lacking in power, however put this Silvia on a tight and twisty track and it starts making sense, with it’s seemingly endless amount of grip and the closely spaced gears.

20th Feb 2011 - Transmission & ballast/power settings.
20th Oct 2011 - Spec II adjustments.

Last edited:
Hi, there im not a great sim race driver, but i am eagerly to know and looking forward for (if any) Nissan Skyline Gtr R33 setups for ssr7, for speed. and another setup for drag race (i usually do this drag with friends online ofcourse).

Thanks In advance..

Very excited about this guys. That goes for all the old GT4 Tuners as well (to save me repeating myself, you all know who you are :) ). I'll have to start reviewing again.

Hi, there im not a great sim race driver, but i am eagerly to know and looking forward for (if any) Nissan Skyline Gtr R33 setups for ssr7, for speed. and another setup for drag race (i usually do this drag with friends online ofcourse).

Thanks In advance..

If I do an R33 on my own time it'll either go after the Tsukuba Super Lap or will just be a balanced racer. Drag and speed setups are generally not conductive to low lap times on other circuits and vice versa. That said, I'm perfectly willing to build a dragger or SSR7 runner (or both if gearing permits) in return for a review on something.

Very excited about this guys. That goes for all the old GT4 Tuners as well (to save me repeating myself, you all know who you are :) ). I'll have to start reviewing again.

Definitely looking forward to the reviews mate, you never disappoint.

Great tunes guys, I'm looking to see what you could put out for my M3's: CSL and/or GTR.

I'd be interested in doing a CSL tune if I could bloody find one again, I passed on one earlier today.

RKM Motorsport’s RX-7 R400

MazdaRX-7R400.jpg

MazdaRX-7R400_Big.jpg

Name that car RX-7 BA.... BA stands for bad ass... The car is like a surgeon's scalpel. As much as I loved that car with stock tuning.... your tune made me fall in love again. Perfect balance of speed and stability... You have to TRY to get it to spin out and if your running a turn too fast just drop a gear and let the engine take care of it....
You sir made an amazing car incredible.... This tuning shop rocks... I want to try that Gallardo tune now! Thanks guys you are the best I've found.

Edit: Nopileus, I saw your review after writing mine! I swear I didn't copy you. Haha. Dont you love that tune? It takes the Blue Ribbon. :)

Just had to make sure no one thought I copied anyone. :P

Last edited:
Well I've been lurking these forums for a while now and your civic tune just forced me to make an account and post. Absolutely freaking amazing. I've decided to practice my heel to toe and since i saw this thread i figured i might as well try out your civic tune while I was at it. Dude I was blown away. I ended up doing time trials for 2 hours with the civic. I'm sorry I can't offer anything constructive to say about your tunes because I'm new to the series but I just wanted to let you guys know that your 1 tune increased my fun factor with this game tenfold since I was somewhat disappointed with this game. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Name that car RX-7 BA.... BA stands for bad ass... The car is like a surgeon's scalpel. As much as I loved that car with stock tuning.... your tune made me fall in love again. Perfect balance of speed and stability... You have to TRY to get it to spin out and if your running a turn too fast just drop a gear and let the engine take care of it....
You sir made an amazing car incredible.... This tuning shop rocks... I want to try that Gallardo tune now! Thanks guys you are the best I've found.

Edit: Nopileus, I saw your review after writing mine! I swear I didn't copy you. Haha. Dont you love that tune? It takes the Blue Ribbon. :)

Just had to make sure no one thought I copied anyone. :P

Thanks for the review mate 👍

The RX-7 does handle like its on rails its crazy... Gonna try the Honda Civic next =P

Roj's Civic is pretty damn good. My Atenza is miles faster though.

Any chance I can get a GT350R tune? I'll send you my car and get another one. :) I'ld greatly appreciate it.

If you don't feel like buying everything for it twice, just stitch it together with the parts you want on it and send it my way; I'll tweak it until it feels good and ship 'er back.

Wish GT had touge tracks :indiff:

Otherwise leave the stock tires on and drift it, works pretty well.👍

Yeah, the closest we really get is Eiger's short course and the Course Maker stuff, but even that isn't really tight enough. Trial Mountain's a bit on the fast side for a touge track but it's a great place to set a car up as long as it's not an iron-diff AWD.

anyway to max power tune for the RX7???? i hate losing on straight lol

Yeah. It's called put the power parts on it. I've not actually tested it myself beyond the current 400hp because I don't find it needed, but I have no doubt the car will easily take another 100hp without getting too squirrely. Max power on S3s might get a bit nasty on some corners and will require throttle control though.

just tried the lambo..... car feel dont want to turn on corners and hard braking spin out.

I wish you'd put a little more detail into that. I had said the instant I first drove it I wished it was MR instead of AWD and I still do. From my experience there are a few corners you need to left-foot brake going into to keep the rear stable, but this is a necessary evil; the other choice is to have the car understeer on both sides of the corner.

This should be sticky !

It doesn't need or deserve it really... We're just two guys slowly tuning whatever we feel like and then doing customer requests.

I've got an '08 6i sedan myself. Autobox, but ah well.

The settings *should* work on the '01 concept version as well although gearing may wind up different. It's the reward for silver on the A License so...

Wish GT had touge tracks :indiff: Otherwise leave the stock tires on and drift it, works pretty well.👍
Me too! The closest you can get is Eiger or a custom made track of your own. The intermediate tarmac rally is a good way to use the S13 too. 👍

I'm not much of a drifter but if a tyre change turns the S13 into a drift car, then by all means do it. :D

Well I've been lurking these forums for a while now and your civic tune just forced me to make an account and post. Absolutely freaking amazing. I've decided to practice my heel to toe and since i saw this thread i figured i might as well try out your civic tune while I was at it. Dude I was blown away. I ended up doing time trials for 2 hours with the civic. I'm sorry I can't offer anything constructive to say about your tunes because I'm new to the series but I just wanted to let you guys know that your 1 tune increased my fun factor with this game tenfold since I was somewhat disappointed with this game. Thanks and keep up the good work.
I'm glad you're happy with the Civic! I'm also very happy that the Civic improved your GT fun factor by that much! :eek::D Even if you can't offer anything constructive, we always like to hear how much it's changed people's experiences with the game. So it's all good. :D:tup:

And welcome to :gtplanet:!
Sure it deserves it, this is the best tuning thread so far!
Awwwwww, thanks. :D

Thanks for this beautiful post, it's fantastic to see people like me that enjoy to tune cars. For first i've tried the Civic VTi-R and i really proud now to show out my Civic to my friend. I've noticed some sort of lag on the third gear, maybe it's my fault i don't know. I've painted the rims of white and the car look better :cool:
I hope in more little car tune :rolleyes: Good work and keep up!

Geez you guys are into it early!:D Of course Roj had to buy that NSX Type R straight up.:lol:

Sweet Lord, Rotary Junkie. I just transfered the settings of your Type-R Civic to the Motul 87' Civic Race Car and it is an absolute beast. It doesn't even corner like an FF car. Just poke it around the corners and you'll see, it sticks and sticks, with the wheels smokin'. The little car just flies!

Oh and the retro livery is oh so cool.

40096424.jpg

Someone please try it and let me know what you think

Will give the Civic tune a go tomorrow (currently at the girlfriends house, many miles away from my PS3, stuck watching X Factor :ouch:!) and post a review up here.

Can't wait, the tuning section was looking a bit bare lately, but this this was more like what I was hoping for 👍

Sweet Lord, Rotary Junkie. I just transfered the settings of your Type-R Civic to the Motul 87' Civic Race Car and it is an absolute beast. It doesn't even corner like an FF car. Just poke it around the corners and you'll see, it sticks and sticks, with the wheels smokin'. The little car just flies!

It's not my setup. It's VTiRoj's. ;)

That said, interesting to see it works well in other applications.

Hey, I was wondering if you had a way of transferring that rx-7 tune to the efini version and any tips one how to make it for drifting :P.

Amazing job on this tuning forum btw.

I actually tried to make a quick efini but it didn't have anywhere near the grip that the Spirit R has so I kinda ditched it. The two cars are VERY different in terms of how they drive and react to tuning and I've not exactly nailed down the older model.

Back