::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

• Total voters
lol ;) "D

By the way, anyone know how to link just one post? I've linked the profiles but it also includes the whole thread with it...

Top right of every post is a number - like this should be #247 - that link links directly to the post :)

95fc65dc.jpg

Lives: Somewhere in Italy
Lives with: 1 dogs
Children / Pets: None / 1 dogs - Whippet
School: University of Milan
Major: Marketing
Work: Marketing Manager for Fiat Group Automobilies Spa
1 interesting fact: Travel - Motorsports
Favorite motor-sport and why: Formula One
Real Life Racing Background: Karting

Last edited:
That's what i've done. I click that and copy the URL in the Nav bar. I paste that as the link.

Is that right?

Yeah, it looks ok to me, Masi đź‘Ť - I get taken to the actual post with the links you used so it must be alright :P

Yeah, but there's another way where you only see that single post. Like a webpage.

Right now it's just linking you to the post which includes the whole thread itself.

It's fine the way it is, but my OCD'ness is not allowing it.

By the way, any artistic buffs willing to make our very own WSGTC logo?

tj.jpg

Lives: West Newbury, MA
Lives with: Girlfriend and 3 border collies
Children / Pets: None / 3 border collies; Tobe, Izze, Zoe
School: Southern New Hampshire University
Major:Public Relations
Work: Mortgage Broker
1 interesting fact: I had a relative on the Titanic
Favorite motor-sport and why: DTM-I like how evenly matched the cars can be.
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo:I started with GT1 and have had every version except GT4.
Real Life Racing Background: No car racing, but race for a regional cycling team
Car History: 1999 Saab 9-3 5 door (LOVED that car) Currently: 2006 Saab 9-3 Sportcombi. The turbo gives me get up and go, and wagon allows me to take the dogs every where :)

Awesome dog :)

Been thinking about getting another one myself (Siberian Huskie). Although im not sure how it'll handle the Cali weather. Plus it's another mouth to feed :D

p.s. Did he/she survive?

Baby Pic:
babyburnout.gif

Now:
JEFFsmall.jpg

Dog:
joeyhead-1.jpg

Sorry no kid pics.....just aint into posting their mugs on the Internets...

Lives: Lafayette, IN
Lives with: Two Sons
Children / Pets: 2 / 1, Joey, 12+yr old Pit Bull
School:IUPUI/Ivy Tech
Major:Architecture Design/ Auto CAD
Work: Operate CNC Machine Shop
1 interesting fact: Never Been 10sec in a 1/4 mile. . . that is the goal this year!
Favorite motor-sport and why:World Of Outlaws Late Models, my father owned the predecessor of todays machines, while my uncle drove for him. Grew up at the dirt track. I truly love racing cars period. . .no matter what venue, what kind, what type. I just love racing. :)
Real Life Racing Background:Grew up around race cars, raced RC cars competitively for years, excelled in it. Started drag racing for it was a way to race and use what I drove daily. Could not afford a real race car, still cant.
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: PS1 and being a gearhead I had to have it, addicted since. I only play GT, COD was a pacifier waiting on GT5. As with many, GT5 has not came out of my PS3 since release day.
Car History: To many, so do last three....er last three that ran.
Now: Evo VIII, All bolt ons, cams, FP Red Turbo, Shep Trans and TC.......Family car!
Prev: 1996 Z28. Cam and bolts ons....150 shot of nitrous. Went 11.01 @ 122
Prev: 1991 Mustang 306, Dart Heads, Bolts ons, Vortech S-trim at 12 psi..stock axles and carrier so I skipped the drag strip.

Had slew of cars. In no order, Iroc(406), 91 Z28, 95 Firehawk, 98 Eclipse GSX, 89 Mustang 5.0, 91 Mustang Coupe 5.0, 87 GTA, and several daily drivers. ;)

Last edited:
upload picture l8er

Lives with:with my girlfriend
Children / Pets: None,
Major: buisness administration
Work: well i am still studying
1 interesting fact: wrecked my first car while drifting with the handbreak lol
Favorite motor-sport and why: Formula One and moto gp
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: well a friend of mine introduced me to gt1, when i saw it i went and bought a ps1 right away. played all gt
Real Life Racing Background: karting
Car History: mazda mx3 v6, rx8 recently

also massi i want to change from gt300 to gt500 for all season. the gt300 are so easy to drive, i am just not into them. if there isnt a place left well i ll wait till a spot be free

Me and my brother may be interested in participating in this in the gt300 class.

We are clean drivers and watch a lot of motorsport.

is there anyway we can just join a race with you guys before the season starts to see if we fit in with you guys.

we are both 20 from manchester Uk and are easy to get on with but never been in any thing like this before but have been playing racing games since gt1.

We both use Dualshock controllers are these allowed or is it wheel only?

i have read all info on the posts above and i am very interested in this.

Please add us on PSN

cranky123

cranky456

Oh and one other thing can we use watever view we want i.e inside the car or from behind.

Penalties will be set to full to prevent cutting and contact.

Points restructure on News Board (Also on page 8).

No, Masi, no penaltys. The in-game penalty system is not good at all. It could give penaltys to cars that are innocent in a situation. Heavy damage is enough to keep drivers from touchign. We also already have a penalty system, trough the stewards. It will be problems with two different penalty systems.

No, Masi, no penaltys. The in-game penalty system is not good at all. It could give penaltys to cars that are innocent in a situation. Heavy damage is enough to keep drivers from touchign. We also already have a penalty system, trough the stewards. It will be problems with two different penalty systems.

I believe he means just for qualifying, no?

Yes, i meant for qualifying only.

Thanks for sharing Jeff & Mario đź‘Ť

Have you dyno'd that beast? (Evo :D)

tenirife.jpg

Umm, standard night obviously. *cough*

Lives: England, Cheshire.
Lives with: 5 Housmates
Children / Pets: None
School: University of Huddesfield :indiff:
Major: Automotive Engineering
Work: Part-time track instructor.
1 interesting fact: I can solve a Rubiks cube. :dunce:
Favorite motor-sport and why: Formula One - because it gets the best coverage
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: I've owned all of the GT games, and got to the GTAcademy UK final, I guess you could say it's a hobby of mine. :P
Real Life Racing Background: I've done a bit of karting, but I also have done some instructing in sports cars at airstrips and the likes.
Car History: I've only owned a Peugeot 306, however, the instructing has lead me to drive a nice selection of nice cars; Audi R8V10, Lotus Exige supercharged, Subaru impreza WRX Sti, and Mitsubishi Evolution of some description. I have also driven a selection of drift cars, although I am far from a good drifter. :guilty:

Sadly I am not involved in the instructing anymore, not since I have been to uni. Hopefully I will pick it back up again some day.

lol @ Sigma :lol: - you should continue with the instructor thing. You've got some talent.

@ Sonic - that's too bad. I think the GT500 class is stock full of talent already. That's if none secretly used SR in qualy :D

Last edited:
IMG_4399.jpg

Lives: Stockholm/Sweden
Lives with: Me, my self and I
Children / Pets: 0/0
School: Kärrtorps Gymnasium (football high shool)
Major: (Economics/Football
Work: Part time footballplayer/part time in security business
1 interesting fact: When I was 17 I was team-captain, played in the highest league in Sweden for up to 19 years olds (our senior team played in the 2.nd divition in Sweden, I also did a few games in the senior team). In another team in the same league, there was a player named Zlatan Ibrahimovic.=EPIC (for me atleast:))
Also, finished 2:nd in the Swedish GTAcademy after Chris Midmark who came 3:rd overall at Silverstone in 2008. He lost to Lucas Ordonez in the finals.
Favorite motor-sport and why: Formula 1, cause it's just breathtaking in every aspect.
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: Way back.. GT1 was released in 1996 right? So I guess since 1996..
Real Life Racing Background: I've always loved cars and racing. So my first job was at the local go-kart track as a race-steward (not that complicated :)) when I was 15 years old. Also have done a lot of go-karting thru my first job ofcourse. Nothing proffessional, but I was a quick driver. :) I have also done a lot of track-days here in Sweden, mainly whith my E46 M3 Comp. Package - 05, but also got to drive some friends cars as well. Highlights: M3 CSL, Ferrari 355 GTB, Lamborghini Gallardo-05, Porsche 993 Turbo, AUDI RS4 (B7) to name a few. Great cars btw. đź‘Ť
Car History: My first car was a Volvo V40 2,0T. 2.nd, BMW E46 325i-01 (M-package). 3rd, BMW E46 M3 CP-05. When I owned the M3, I baought a cheap car to do my daily driving in, to keep my beloved M3 as new as possible. Had it in a garage with a cover and everythin. One of those cheap cars I baught for my daily driving is one that I still use. A Peugeot 206 GTI. A funny and cheap car, easy to park as well. :)
Sadly the track-day life style combined with a M3 E46 was WERY expensive. So I decided to sell my M3 last year. Miss it a lot..

Last edited:
đź‘Ť too bad about the M3 - that was an option for me too, but i couldn't see one with low mileage around. E46 will be a classic.

Back