RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Ferrari 512 Scuderia (Ferrari 512BB '76)
GN0mk.jpg

Oh boy oh boy... What a handful this car is. I can't blame Ferrari though. This car is almost 40 years old! Technology wasn't advanced like today. However, we at RVR changed that. Combining modern technology with a classic car meant one thing in mind: We needed to transform this car into a modern day exotic. We think we've cooked up the right recipe. Ladies and gentlecars, I present to you, the first Ferrari 512BB tune ever!
You'll need:
Ferrari 512BB '76
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Soft Tires
Transmission
Top Speed: 217MPH
LSD
5/47/9
Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 7.1/8.2
Camber: 2.0/1.7
Toe: -0.11/0.07
Brakes
4/6

Closing Comments: Be gentle with the throttle. This car tends to get tail happy, but not as much as before. In the original car, braking was an issue, but that has been fixed.

Please leave some feedback on my tunes, and if I should fix anything, let me know!

Great Job Zach, 2 More Tunes!
Will Link Them Tomorrow But For Now
The Ugliest Tuner Car Ever!:
anliker-design-slr-999.jpg

mercedes-benz-slr-mclaren-tuning-2.jpg

Disgusting!

Ferrari 512 Scuderia (Ferrari 512BB '76)
GN0mk.jpg

Oh boy oh boy... What a handful this car is. I can't blame Ferrari though. This car is almost 40 years old! Technology wasn't advanced like today. However, we at RVR changed that. Combining modern technology with a classic car meant one thing in mind: We needed to transform this car into a modern day exotic. We think we've cooked up the right recipe. Ladies and gentlecars, I present to you, the first Ferrari 512BB tune ever!
You'll need:
Ferrari 512BB '76
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Racing Soft Tires
Transmission
Top Speed: 217MPH
LSD
5/47/9
Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 7.1/8.2
Camber: 2.0/1.7
Toe: -0.11/0.07
Brakes
4/6

Closing Comments: Be gentle with the throttle. This car tends to get tail happy, but not as much as before. In the original car, braking was an issue, but that has been fixed.

Please leave some feedback on my tunes, and if I should fix anything, let me know!

Once again great tune Zach!

Citroen GTX By RVR
gJFKw.jpg

Welcome to the Citroen GT By Citroen Road Car, a 1450KG mean machine with the aerodynamics of a LeMans car and the speed of a Ford GT. We were surprised when Citroen knocked at our door. They said "We need to improve this car! It's got potential, and we figured we'd come to you guys!" At first we thought 'How can we improve an already fine car? What could be possibly wrong?'. Enter the new exclusive GTX by RVR, a one-off hypercar that is sure to impress. Don't let the pink fool you into thinking this is a girly sports car. Oh hell no. Does 6:42:409 around Nordchleife sound girly to you? Yeah, I thought not.
You'll need:
Citroen GT By Citroen Road Car '10
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Soft Tires

Transmission
Top Speed: 236MPH

LSD Tune
6/51/11

Suspension
Ride Height: -35/-35
Spring Rate: 8.8/10.0
Dampers Ext.:4/4
Dampers Comp.:4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber Angle: 2.5/3.0
Toe Angle: -0.13/0.12

Brakes
5/7

Closing Comments
I think we've outdone ourselves, and exceeded way past Citroen's expectations. We've basically turned an already exclusive car into a race ready dream wrecking monster. Don't hesitate to come on down to Red Valley Racing to transform your GT into a GTX! Passionate Pink not included.

BMW Alpina M5
4fY7a.jpg

696Bhp/1394Kg

What You Need:
Every Upgrade
Except Rigidity Improvement
Tyres: Racing Soft

Tune

Transmission
224Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 15
Acceleration - 45
Braking - 22

Suspension
Ride Height: -19/-17
Spring Rate: 12.8/10.5
Dampers Ext.: 6/6
Dampers Comp: 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber Angle: 1.0/1.5
Toe Angle: 0.05/0.15

Brake Balance
7/6

Comment
This car is fast for a Luxury Sedan, Reaching Speeds of 210Mph Alpina really changed this car from Sports Luxury to Super Luxury. The downside is understeer but at least its extremely fast around the track.. Over 9 Seconds Faster Than Another Tuning Company's Version!

Last edited:
RVR's LF-A Tune Came 2nd Out Of 8 Tune's By Adrenaline!

Sorry, I usually post each review to it's specific thread but I was dead tired last night. Here you go. Congrats on the great tune.

Lexus LFA
Road Course - Indy

2nd Red Valley Racing
Via PM, this was the second garage to request a review of the LFA. Therefore they're second in the line up. A rather new Garage to the forums, eager to be competing with the veterans of the forum. Right away I could feel a difference with this tune. The car is much easier to turn, rotates pretty well, in fact, it has a bit too much. It definitely has oversteer tuned into it. When diving into corners, you'll notice the back end of the car 'hang out'. Don't get it confused as the car isn't quite 'sliding' yet, but it's on the edge. This makes you a bit more conservative on entry, and I didn't realize how much harder I was driving MKT's tune in, until I was in this tune against the previous ghost. This is a good feel, for sweeping turns, where it allows you to keep a higher speed, without worry, which is verified by the large jump in Sector 1 times. But once you get to the tighter turns of Sector 2 & 3 you start losing time, to the car that can be much more aggressive without worry to a spin. When on the throttle, the RVR tune has a tendency to burn up the outside rear tire. This only really seemed to be an issue when exiting corners in 2nd gear. In my experience, this could be in part due to two things. An LSD issue, or in this case, what I feel to be a ride height issue. Running the car with a lower rear ride height than front, is a quick trick to force oversteer into the car. Do it in reverse (rake) and you gain forward bite, but force understeer into the equation. If I were to fine tune this car to my liking, I would level out the ride heights and re-test, to check for overall balance, as well as outside tire spin. If the tire spin is still there, I'd lower the LSD Accel setting, and possibly turn the initial up a few clicks.
Best 3:
1:27.303
1:27.299
1:27.294

Full comparison here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5252805#post5252805

Sorry, I usually post each review to it's specific thread but I was dead tired last night. Here you go. Congrats on the great tune.

Lexus LFA
Road Course - Indy

2nd Red Valley Racing
Via PM, this was the second garage to request a review of the LFA. Therefore they're second in the line up. A rather new Garage to the forums, eager to be competing with the veterans of the forum. Right away I could feel a difference with this tune. The car is much easier to turn, rotates pretty well, in fact, it has a bit too much. It definitely has oversteer tuned into it. When diving into corners, you'll notice the back end of the car 'hang out'. Don't get it confused as the car isn't quite 'sliding' yet, but it's on the edge. This makes you a bit more conservative on entry, and I didn't realize how much harder I was driving MKT's tune in, until I was in this tune against the previous ghost. This is a good feel, for sweeping turns, where it allows you to keep a higher speed, without worry, which is verified by the large jump in Sector 1 times. But once you get to the tighter turns of Sector 2 & 3 you start losing time, to the car that can be much more aggressive without worry to a spin. When on the throttle, the RVR tune has a tendency to burn up the outside rear tire. This only really seemed to be an issue when exiting corners in 2nd gear. In my experience, this could be in part due to two things. An LSD issue, or in this case, what I feel to be a ride height issue. Running the car with a lower rear ride height than front, is a quick trick to force oversteer into the car. Do it in reverse (rake) and you gain forward bite, but force understeer into the equation. If I were to fine tune this car to my liking, I would level out the ride heights and re-test, to check for overall balance, as well as outside tire spin. If the tire spin is still there, I'd lower the LSD Accel setting, and possibly turn the initial up a few clicks.
Best 3:
1:27.303
1:27.299
1:27.294

Full comparison here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5252805#post5252805

I saw RKM won, i am suprised by that but 2nd is a great start for RVR

You and me both, lmao.
If you can find my original review of their LFA tune, you'd laugh at how horrible I said this car was.

Back when we read that review we thought you were just some nubble who didn't know how to drive on anything but R3s and pretty much threw out all of your criticism about the car, lol.

Back when we read that review we thought you were just some nubble who didn't know how to drive on anything but R3s and pretty much threw out all of your criticism about the car, lol.

It was just some constructive criticism, you should have of taking it in and improved on the tune lol

It was just some constructive criticism, you should have of taking it in and improved on the tune lol

You didn't see the review. And no, it wasn't, considering it was him putting the settings on what was effectively an entirely different car.

You didn't see the review. And no, it wasn't, considering it was him putting the settings on what was effectively an entirely different car.
I did 2 weeks ago.. he said bad things but most people on GT5 drive with Racng Soft's with tuned cars to see what the the can do when it reaches full potential!

MG TF160 RVR EDITION
5yFZP.jpg

345Bhp/979Bhp

What You Need
Every Upgrade
Except Rigidity Improvement Or A Spoiler

Tune
Transmission
186Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 7
Acceleration - 32
Braking - 15

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-25
Spring Rate: 5.5/7.0
Dampers Ext.: 6/6
Camber Angle: 1.0/1.5
Toe Angle: 0.00/0.00

Brake Balance
5/7

Comments:
Who tunes a MG...? RVR Tunes A MG!! Yep thats right the 1st MG tune on GT5 and its by RVR, Removing understeer this car has perfect handling after you use this tune and its extremely fast for a convertible............ AND its not chinese like the new MG pure euro tuning as it was tuned in ireland by Dylan of RVR

Last edited:
Tunes To Be Posted Tomorrow By Dylan:
Honda NSX-R LM Road Car Production Model (Dylan's Tune)
Opel Vectra OPC Edition (Dylan's Tune)

Opel Vectra OPC Edition
vLtpr.jpg

369Bhp/1228Kg

What to buy:
All Upgrades
Except Rigidity Improvement and Spoiler

Transmission
186Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 8/-
Acceleration - 25/-
Braking - 10/-

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-30
Spring Rate: 5.7/7.5
Dampers Ext.: 5/5
Camber Angle: 1.5/1.5
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.05

Brake Balance
5/7

Comments
This Opel is fitted in the famous OPC blue (Leather Blue Metallic) and we at RVR gave the car a diet and beefed it up.. this car can even make it up to 170-180 Mph, with a heavily upgraded V6 3.2 Litre engine you will be leaving your opponents. This tune also works on the Vauxhall Vectra... send your Vectra to RVR and receive a completely different car in return! You wont regret it!

This tune is a RVR Exclusive

:D

Last edited:
LjWRwl.jpg

lCkjE.jpg

669Bhp/1230Kg

What You Need
All Upgrades Except Rigidity Improvement

Downforce
35/60

Transmission
236Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 14
Acceleration - 17
Braking - 12

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 14.5/16.2
Dampers Ext.: 8/8
Dampers Comp: 7/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/6
Camber Angle: 1.5/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/-0.05

Brake Balance
6/7

Comments
This car has amazing handling with oversteer if you overdo it. What do you expect its a nsx at heart. Reaching speeds of 205Mph with its 669Bhp ts a contender against Group C LeMans Cars (while drafting) this car is made for the track and RVR takes that to the next level with this tune!
Enjoy!
:sly:

Last edited:
Four Tunes For Friday!
mCGkM.jpg

eBitk.jpg

760Bhp/1169Kg

What You Need
Every upgrade available including spoiler and rigidity improvment

The Tune

Aerodynamics
-/20

Transmission
230Mph

LSD
Initial Torque -5/8
Acceleration - 10/20
Braking - 9/19

Torque Distribution
30/70

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-20
Spring Rate: 7.5/9.0
Dampers Ext.: 4/7
Dampers Comp: 4/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 0.5/1.5

Brake Balance
4/7

Comments
The understeer is gone... Hallelujah!! Ok.. the car is very smooth to drive and dosent really give any trouble... what im saying is its easy to drive but isnt that what every tuners strives for.. a tune to make the car easy to drive well this is it.. the Gallardo tune that YOU need!

Last edited:
LSD
Initial Torque -5/8
Acceleration - 10/20
Braking - 9/19

Torque Distribution
30/70

Suspension
Spring Rate: 7.5/9.0
Dampers Ext.: 4/7
Dampers Comp: 4/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 0.5/1.5

RKM Motorsport’s Gallardo LP710 Superleggera
Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 5/7
Accel:-- 25/35
Braking: 10/25
F/R Bias: 25/75

Suspension
Suspension

Spring Rate: 7.5/8.0
Extension:-- 9/9
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 7/6
Camber:----- 3.5/4.5
Toe:-------- 0.15/0.15

Interesting. :P

Not saying you stole it, just find it kinda funny we wound up with the same ride height, nearly the same spring rates, and the same difference in front/rear camber. Oh and pretty close diff/VCD settings.

Interesting. :P

Not saying you stole it, just find it kinda funny we wound up with the same ride height, nearly the same spring rates, and the same difference in front/rear camber. Oh and pretty close diff/VCD settings.

Well.. No i didnt steal your tune

Anti Roll is way different
extension too
and toe angle
and acceleration
AND Camber
AND!! Compression
nothing except Ride height is the same.... paranoid much..?
More is different than similar and only ONE is the same
:rolleyes:

RJ, chill. It's not stolen, there are too many different parts to it. And what if Ride Height is the same? Is it illegal to take inspiration from other tuners? But if Dylans did get "inspiration" from your tune, he should probably credit you, at least a bit.

Back