RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Another ressurection from the archives. This one did need some tweaking. It's gotten tamer but at the same time once you get it sliding, it's much easier to control.

And yes, it is a big hint as to what's coming soon. :D

1qhfuf.jpg

Onboy123
Fixed :D

And I shall be giving the 1M CSLGTRGTIRSSomethingorother a go later today as I've been wanting to recreate one myself, too.

Yaaaaay :D make sure it stays in a tasteful colour though, it's all sexy like...

Nice paint job :sly:

Think I might give this one a go later. I like low PP, mildly tweaked motors. I'm not a huge fan of balls-to-the-walls monsters that have everything installed. The boys could take a leaf outta your book...

*ducks out the door before large metal objects are hurled from the chap's side of the garage*

{Cy}

CyKosis1973

Think I might give this one a go later. I like low PP, mildly tweaked motors. I'm not a huge fan of balls-to-the-walls monsters that have everything installed. The boys could take a leaf outta your book...

*ducks out the door before large metal objects are hurled from the chap's side of the garage*

{Cy}

Amaranth Pearl, if you want to use the same...it's a lovely car that was originally made on request from Roj :D

And I wouldn't say anything about balls-to-the-wall monsters until I have unleashed my planned DLC cars :sly: since my current Midnight Purple III R34 is running just shy of 800bhp I expect at least that much from the TC version...and the R32 TC looks too damn fast for it not to be :D and I really like the looks of the Impreza TC too...

I won't even mention the R35 TC I have been left with for fear of being attacked :scared:

Amaranth Pearl, if you want to use the same...it's a lovely car that was originally made on request from Roj :D

And I wouldn't say anything about balls-to-the-wall monsters until I have unleashed my planned DLC cars :sly: since my current Midnight Purple III R34 is running just shy of 800bhp I expect at least that much from the TC version...and the R32 TC looks too damn fast for it not to be :D and I really like the looks of the Impreza TC too...

I won't even mention the R35 TC I have been left with for fear of being attacked :scared:

800hp?!??!? All on SS rubber? :eek: And the Impreza TC isn't as fast as the older Impreza touring car.

Just glue your fanboi express tune onto it, it'll work well enough. :D

Onboy123
800hp?!??!? All on SS rubber? :eek: And the Impreza TC isn't as fast as the older Impreza touring car.

I tweaked the RKM R34 tune to make it slide a little bit more when you put the hammer down on SS and RH tyres...and on RS tyres it just blows away pretty much everything, including other R34s :D

Um, "eated." Don't you mean "ate?" trollface.jpg
Nope. I mean eated. :P
It's a replica of the Orange that the original 1M was painted in.

Don't two time with her, she has Roj, and you have Mari :lol::lol:<3
I'm not a two-timer either. :rolleyes:

{Cy}
I'm going to throw the NSX Street Legal at you. :dopey:
Is there a setup for the Stealth GTR? If not, what might suffice? Please post a link to it :)

We don't have one here. Try LDP's. It'll work on the Stealth. :)

I'm not a two-timer either. :rolleyes:

Ok ok, I'll stop it. :P

And has my request for an epically fast turbo'd Teggy with über downforce been accepted?

Oh, Roj, one more thing, how can you get a high powered car around TM? I'm trying to tune (again, don't laugh that hard or I'll get you to test it. Have your will written before you get in :mischievous:) a high powered turbo car (high power as in 700+hp…on SS) and I can't get it to do anything better than a 1:30.008.

Ok ok, I'll stop it. :P

And has my request for an epically fast turbo'd Teggy with über downforce been accepted?

Oh, Roj, one more thing, how can you get a high powered car around TM? I'm trying to tune (again, don't laugh that hard or I'll get you to test it. Have your will written before you get in :mischievous:) a high powered turbo car (high power as in 700+hp…on SS) and I can't get it to do anything better than a 1:30.008.

Goof. :P

Can't you just use the ITR Turbo settings? They're almost the same car. I've got enough repeats in my waiting room as it is. :lol:

By not driving like a drunken monkey. HAHAHAHAHAHA MY PRIUS DOES 1:31 WITH 230BHP!

Goof. :P

Can't you just use the ITR Turbo settings? They're almost the same car. I've got enough repeats in my waiting room as it is. :lol:

By not driving like a drunken monkey. HAHAHAHAHAHA MY PRIUS DOES 1:31 WITH 230BHP!

Shaddup :P

Ok, but then you've got to tune my 106 :D

Ok, try driving the equivalent of an Option Stream Z on SS tyres with oiled fingers on Trial Mountain, let's see how far you get. :mischievous::dopey:Yea, but you're on RH tyres right? And it's the TC you're talking about too, cuz the Prius Spec V only does a 1:38 as you said a while ago.

I may poach a chip off you, dupe and fire back, if I haven't got one in the locker and you don't mind, ta. 👍

All R3x cars should be ridiculous, it's the law ... so I'm told. And some of us quite like R35s, so if anyone does get lairy, send 'em my way, raaahhhwwr :irked: ... yeah, I know, not very scary..!! :odd:

I'll have to sit on the sidelines and watch the TC cars, I ain't handing over any spondolicks for them, I'll make do with the RM cars for now...

{Cy}

I'll have to sit on the sidelines and watch the TC cars, I ain't handing over any spondolicks for them, I'll make do with the RM cars for now...

{Cy}

Just pay for the Car Pack! The cars seem pretty good, or are you just upset that there aren't any Peugeot TCs? :D

Just pay for the Car Pack! The cars seem pretty good, or are you just upset that there aren't any Peugeot TCs? :D

Shan't and you can't make me..!! Not until there's a Peugeot 104 ZS Evo2 up for grabs...

Peugeot%20104%20ZS%20Evo2%20-%20M1.jpg

I may buy the tracks, but that's about it...

{Cy}

Shan't and you can't make me..!! Not until there's a Peugeot 104 ZS Evo2 up for grabs...

Peugeot%20104%20ZS%20Evo2%20-%20M1.jpg

I may buy the tracks, but that's about it...

{Cy}

:lol: Just stick to the 205 Evo 2 Rally car. 500hp of French idiocy in a car as light as a toaster. :eek:

And you still need to dupe a 206 rally car for me, remember? ;)[/scammer's voice]

Edit: *flips table in rage*<insert generic overdose of swearing> *kicks puppy off 24 floors* FACK THIS! My mum is like PD, promises so much, fails to deliver at the last moment! That's brilliant. She gets me hyped about DLC, but the moment my dad gets whiff of a paid DLC, the chance of me getting the DLC is equal to the chance of finding a hair in the ocean. :mad:

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Challenger GTSR TC

ChallengerGTSRTC.jpg

ChallengerGTSRTC_Big.jpg

Based on: Dodge Challenger SRT8 TC
Obtained: DLC

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 768 BHP (@ 48.3 miles)
Torque:---- 92 kgfm
Weight:---- 1285 kg
PP:-------- 638

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 15/35

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.433
2nd:-- 2.286
3rd:-- 1.685
4th:-- 1.295
5th:-- 1.034
6th:-- 0.848
Final: 3.000
Max Speed: 236 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/30
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 12.9/8.7
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll:-- 4/6
Camber:----- 2.9/2.4
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
A Challenger Touring Car appears!

21st Dec 2011 - Parts list changes & LSD settings.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back