RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Same chassis = same settings? I must have forgot the logic :lol:

Pretty much. There will be slight differences with the differing power levels but the basic settings are the same across all the cars.

Same case if we did the S14 Zenki, we wouldn't really need to do the Kouki after that.

*looks at Challenger TC's downforce*
*looks at Deathscythe's downforce*

Erm. I see the problem.

This. The Challenger TC can't compete with the Camaro RM unless you give the Challenger a huge advantage in tyres.

Edit: The Sledgehammer didn't need any tweaks for Spec 2, so we gave it a bigger turbo as a present.

Last edited:
The LP780 didn't need tweaking either. Enjoy. 👍

Just realised it's closer to an LP790 than an LP780. Oh well. :lol:

Can't keep up with all these. :dopey:

What colour is that on the Silvia?
You don't have to, these are just old tunes being updated for the new physics. :D I've only done a handful of new tunes really. :lol:

Emerald Green Metallic. I can't tell you where it came from because I painted the car last year. :guilty:

Also just realised you're from Preston. Hi neighbour! :lol:

Edit: Drinks, anyone? No tweaking needed.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport's Genki Hyper Silvia RS2

GenkiRS2.jpg

GenkiRS2_Big.jpg

Based on: HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 533 BHP (@ 17.8 miles)
Torque:---- 77.6 kgfm
Weight:---- 1130 kg
PP:-------- 600

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Mid RPM Turbocharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 20/50

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.400
2nd:-- 1.600
3rd:-- 1.200
4th:-- 0.950
5th:-- 0.800
Final: 4.000
Max Speed: 199 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/7
Accel:-- 0/30
Braking: 0/20

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -10/-5
Spring Rate: 12.0/7.5
Extension:-- 8/7
Compression: 8/6
Anti-Roll:-- 6/6
Camber:----- 1.8/1.0
Toe:-------- –0.10/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 3/8

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
After the fun times I had in our Blitz R34 grip tune in drift lobbies, blasting lap times away and being a huge nuisance, I decided that the Genki Silvia needed to join in the fun.

Tuned specially for online use, this 600PP monster has all the acceleration and grip you need to push through the corners and troll some wee drift kiddies in their Speed 12s...

You don't have to, these are just old tunes being updated for the new physics. :D I've only done a handful of new tunes really. :lol:

Emerald Green Metallic. I can't tell you where it came from because I painted the car last year. :guilty:

Also just realised you're from Preston. Hi neighbour! :lol:

Edit: Drinks, anyone? No tweaking needed.

Oh, didn't even notice your from Blackpool either! :lol: Small world. Have to throw in some regional slang for good measure then pal. 👍

I'll have a gander for that paint, hopefully its lurking somewhere in the dark depths of my paint collection. I've been trialing most of the tunes you have all put up, I imagine the 787b tune will work for the standard (if thats the correct word) car?

Oh, didn't even notice your from Blackpool either! :lol: Small world. Have to throw in some regional slang for good measure then pal. 👍

I'll have a gander for that paint, hopefully its lurking somewhere in the dark depths of my paint collection. I've been trialing most of the tunes you have all put up, I imagine the 787b tune will work for the standard (if thats the correct word) car?

Yeah. As if I don't hear enough of the slang already. :lol:👍

The orange and green one you mean? Yeah it'll work. 👍

You weren't joking when you said it was built for pure speed. That thing likes to get away from me.. haha. Any way to make the steering column feel a little stiffer and more responsive? I feel like there's some lag to steering input if you know what I mean?
I can tell its made for speed... That's for sure. Feels a lot like one of the Vipers on Simbin's GTR for PC.
Gotta be extra careful with the accelerator haha! http://s.bcn.cc\382

1. Copying what someone has said ages ago to try and make your post seem on topic is laughable and pathetic.
2. Take a hint, we ain't buying whatever the hell you are selling, get the **** out and stay out.

Onboy123
1. Copying what someone has said ages ago to try and make your post seem on topic is laughable and pathetic.
2. Take a hint, we ain't buying whatever the hell you are selling, get the **** out and stay out.

Breath Onboy. I'm pretty sure he's not going to come back to read the replies. You'll give yourself an ulcer worrying like that.

In that case...... Go nuts. :)
Nah, mods won't like it much when they delete the posts, and I won't risk a ban over pathetic failures who have to go onto forums to advertise their products because it's so obviously crap and unneeded that no one's willing to take it off their hands.

How nice willit be if we gather some players lets say 5 using rkm tunes and enter some random rooms and trash the other players using some unexpectedly fast tuned cars

Back