RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

GT350GT
shhh, he wont be happy 'bout that! even if its true!

I has replays! My G37 smoked his, and so did my S2000 GT1 Turbo :D see?
ymmiW.jpg

the silly plum went and crashed his too...

On the LFA tune, I can't get the gears to go as low as they are listed. The first adjustment I make is Max Speed to 230.

Nope, online lobby...I am still without DLC! And I will hopefully think up of a few new tunes while I am out at my dad's today :D
You're 18…(or 12, like you said in the lobby)…and you still care for your dad? Don't most girls just ditch their parents and go off shopping? :lol:

And how about do a……actually, nevermind, cuz it's also what I've been doing. :P

Onboy123
You're 18…(or 12, like you said in the lobby)…and you still care for your dad? Don't most girls just ditch their parents and go off shopping? :lol:

And how about do a……actually, nevermind, cuz it's also what I've been doing. :P

It's nice to catch up with the family! :dopey: and do a what, my dear Onboy? o.o

Me and Roj are going to have a race between his Prius TC and my Demio. It will either be a time attack or done online (depends on whether or not we can online at the same time).

If anyone else wants to join in, you can. If there are enough people wanting to race, I'll make it an online race.

RKM Motorsport’s Locust

Locust.jpg

Locust_Big.jpg

Based on: Lotus Evora '09
Obtained: New Car Dealership

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 321 BHP (@ 222.4 miles + rebuild)
Torque:---- 292 ft-lb
Weight:---- 1117 kg
PP:-------- 500

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Front Aero Type A
Rear Wing Type B
PDI 525 Wheels
Engine Rebuild/Chassis Refresh once possible

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Fiber Hood (Body Color)
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Sports Header
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Close Ratio 6-speed Gearbox
Fully Customizable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit
Sports Hard Tires

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/6

Ballast
Amount:-- 15
Position: -6

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 97.3%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/8
Accel:-- 0/15
Braking: 0/12

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-12
Spring Rate: 15.9/19.2
Extension:-- 8/9
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 4/1
Camber:----- 1.5/1.3
Toe:-------- -0.14/0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/4

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
They come in swarms and destroy everything.

'nuff said.
Tested this in the European Championship Deep Forest event. Won by 14.810 seconds in a 5 lap race!

Me and Roj are going to have a race between his Prius TC and my Demio. It will either be a time attack or done online (depends on whether or not we can online at the same time).

If anyone else wants to join in, you can. If there are enough people wanting to race, I'll make it an online race.

What's the max hp and tyre limit? And you want a hint? You'll lose. If the Prius was a Road car, I could beat Roj while eating a cookie and walking the rest of the track. The TC is something different, it has as much power as a EK9 stock, with GT500 levels of downforce and racing slicks.

So…Roj, to make things fair, the Prius shall have minimal downforce and will run whatever tyres Korza is using. :D

Pick SH or CS, he can't tune his diff, remember?

I tried your RX-7 R400 and i'm blown away

Nimble and stable at the same time while getting the power to the ground where its needed.
I had a blast driving this on Tsukuba,
i might not be the fastest without my rig and Fanatec wheel, but i could turn low 58's easily (with g25 on a wobbly table).

It almost feels to stable if you know how to drive, you have to really force it to let the rear loose.
That setup feels like it could handle much more power, and i might try adding the missing bits for Timetrial use. http://www.k188.info/20

Great handling car, i think i'll try the NSX next
Reported. For the 3rd time.

In a sense that I have basically raped this entire car and it's principles...yes!
It's principles? It was designed to kill the 458 in all numerically measurable areas, so if you've raped it in that respect, I'm guessing it's fun > laptimes, feel > speed, handling > grip?

And possibly flamboyance > subtly in the looks department?

Back