RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

But its interior is all red! :yuck: And the rear view doesn't work anyway with an impossibly huge spoiler blocking your way :yuck: If you wanna do a Premium...well, you've already done a Mine's and a Blitz, so I guess next best thing would be...nope, you've already done a 380RS too. Maybe...AEM S2000 grip tune??? :confused: It's not gonna compete with the CT230RR...but then why not just tune a Super GT? :P

i'd love a grip tune of the aem s2000, since it's the only premium s2000 with left hand drive in the game.

I do that already! Mind you, 1/2 the cars in my garage are from RKM, so it's a fairly everyday thing now. The NSX 3rd Anniversary and Castrol Supra gets the most online miles of the lot.

avens
i'd love a grip tune of the aem s2000, since it's the only premium s2000 with left hand drive in the game.

Well now, there is something for me to work on tonight! Since I still don't have the DLC, I'll pull out the burgundy beast and give it a tweak :D am I to assume people would rather see it super-grippy and unshakeable, or like some hardcore Racing Soft powersliding beast that makes y'all giggle like little schoolboys...

Well now, there is something for me to work on tonight! Since I still don't have the DLC, I'll pull out the burgundy beast and give it a tweak :D am I to assume people would rather see it super-grippy and unshakeable, or like some hardcore Racing Soft powersliding beast that makes y'all giggle like little schoolboys...
I am a schoolboi! And make it scary, like Deathscythe on SH tyres :mischievous::D

Onboy123
I am a schoolboi! And make it scary, like Deathscythe on SH tyres :mischievous::D

I might as well not bother tuning it then, it's terrible stock, even as a drift fanboi car...I shall try my best to at least make it actually go around corners

I might as well not bother tuning it then, it's terrible stock, even as a drift fanboi car...I shall try my best to at least make it actually go around corners
I'll have to agree with you on that. I remember when I reviewed JG's tube for it, and the thing outright refused to corner without doing it in the single slowest and most sidewards ways possible. Just max the downforce and troll some kiddies sideways. :D

Onboy123
I'll have to agree with you on that. I remember when I reviewed JG's tube for it, and the thing outright refused to corner without doing it in the single slowest and most sidewards ways possible. Just max the downforce and troll some kiddies sideways. :D

I think I tried that tune too but the ultra-stiff suspension kinda put me off, I like it in interior view but it shook like an F10 at any sort of speed...I want to make a fast and fun cruising car out of it that will still scare other cars come racing tiem :sly:

Guys, one question so my head gets somewhat organized: Are new tunes placed at the top now, whereas before they were placed at the bottom? Or is the order just messed while you rework the old tunes for new physics?

GfxJG
Guys, one question so my head gets somewhat organized: Are new tunes placed at the top now, whereas before they were placed at the bottom? Or is the order just messed while you rework the old tunes for new physics?

All the new tunes are in the first post and alphabetically ordered, everything not new or updated is in the second post...atleast that's what I can see :dopey:

Alphaspaghettical order! Herp a derp...

Derp-3.jpg

Yeah, we've decided to go all alphabetical on your asses. :lol: Actually it was impossible to keep it ordered by date while moving tunes back and forth in and out of the archive, so we just decided on a normal alphabetical order. We put our new tunes in the thread title anyway.

The tunes in the archive are in the old by date order though.

I'm most curious on how the BMW M3 CSL tune will change. I have been using it for a long time. It almost seems like the rear end has changed it's feeling. I'm not sure if it is because of the differential physics or the rear suspension toe that has been impacted by version 2.0 of the patch.

I'm most curious on how the BMW M3 CSL tune will change. I have been using it for a long time. It almost seems like the rear end has changed it's feeling. I'm not sure if it is because of the differential physics or the rear suspension toe that has been impacted by version 2.0 of the patch.

While retweaking cars for Spec 2, I've noticed the changes are mostly in the dampers and spring rates. I'll see what it needs once I get round to retweaking it. 👍

Oi Roj, has my request for a Bewinged Deathscythe killer been accepted? And in case you doubt the car's credentials, it has 35/80 downforce and can match Deathscythe's power with room to spare.

Oi Roj, has my request for a Bewinged Deathscythe killer been accepted? And in case you doubt the car's credentials, it has 35/80 downforce and can match Deathscythe's power with room to spare.
I guess so but I'm not in a rush to do it.
Gods, when did I post that quote?!

29th August 2011, 12:00 AM.

RKM Motorsport's Gran Turismo 350Z RS

350ZRS.jpg

350ZRS_Big.jpg

Based on: Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Obtained: Brand new model from Gran Turismo

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 467 BHP (@ 55.6 miles)
Torque:---- 44 kgfm
Weight:---- 1218kg
PP:-------- 548

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
6-Speed Close-Ratio Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 5/15

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/8
Accel:-- 0/35
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -35/-35
Spring Rate: 11.0/8.5
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 3/5
Camber:----- 2.0/1.5
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 4/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Whilst we are on the subject of tuners and drifters, here's the one everybody forgets about, the 350Z RS.

Back again for Spec II, this 550pp monster has new paint, new wheels and a new exhaust, and is ready to kick some ass in a rather sideways fashion. Think of this as Lord Zed's bigger brother...and try to be careful if you venture out online, this is one mean car.

Last edited:
F_Filipe
Thanks ;)

My 350Z

I Just Finish My Test Race (Expert Series / Tuning Car Grand Prix Daytona Road Circuit) With The 350Z And I Finish 1st with a difference of + 07.641 seconds :D

Looking good! Looks like my 350 before I repainted it for Spec II

5944006279_22cb06cf8f_b.jpg

That's Maziora Plreadesll if anyone wants to know ;)

right i must start off by saying i have not posted for ages! due to the fact of being in Australia for a month or so, and i've missed all you guys but i have been logging in through my friends PS3 in Oz :D... and your review caught my eye! your reviews are so entertaining so please keep it up! i've also tried the Spoon FD2 that RKM did, and its the most fun i've had since the Crimson R/3rd Anni. theres so many pages to look through! and also congratulations Sapphire, by the way what colour is on that G37 in your "Banner" thing? its smexy! thankyou RKM once again and expect more little reviews from me!:gtpflag:
Edit:sorry about talking about everything in this reply about your review!

GT350GT
right i must start off by saying i have not posted for ages! due to the fact of being in Australia for a month or so, and i've missed all you guys but i have been logging in through my friends PS3 in Oz :D... and your review caught my eye! your reviews are so entertaining so please keep it up! i've also tried the Spoon FD2 that RKM did, and its the most fun i've had since the Crimson R/3rd Anni. theres so many pages to look through! and also congratulations Sapphire, by the way what colour is on that G37 in your "Banner" thing? its smexy! thankyou RKM once again and expect more little reviews from me!:gtpflag:
Edit:sorry about talking about everything in this reply about your review!

Go check out those crazy Maziora colours on the FT-86 G's...it's one of those :D well worth the 500,000cr to get it

Back