RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Onboy123
It's principles? It was designed to kill the 458 in all numerically measurable areas, so if you've raped it in that respect, I'm guessing it's fun > laptimes, feel > speed, handling > grip?

And possibly flamboyance > subtly in the looks department?

It's like I took a chainsaw to every single electrical system minus the ignition...it drives like a psycho supercar should now :D it's great fun no matter how you drive it, and yes, Hemi® Orange paintwork and more bare carbon are better!

It's like I took a chainsaw to every single electrical system minus the ignition...it drives like a psycho supercar should now :D it's great fun no matter how you drive it, and yes, Hemi® Orange paintwork and more bare carbon are better!

And I'm guessing it'll kill me with 810hp of turbo power? :D

Onboy123
And I'm guessing it'll kill me with 810hp of turbo power? :D

If this was my other MP4 then yes, 860bhp of slick-tyre shredding power...but this one is better! I haven't tuned the engine at all :D mainly so it keeps it below 600pp, but also because it just doesn't need it

Rotary Junkie
Your LFA has the wrong parts installed.

Any of the mods that increase the rev limit will cause this (exhaust, cat, engine tuning, ECU).

I think I skipped the exhaust, didn't want to ruin it.

RKM Motorsport's McLaren MP4 LM

MP4LM.jpg

MP4LM_Big.jpg

Based on: McLaren MP4-12C '10
Obtained: Brand new model from McLaren

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: ~650 BHP (@ 47.7 miles)
Torque:---- ~70 kgfm
Weight:---- 1119kg
PP:-------- 605

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Spoiler B
HEMI® Orange Paint

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Fibre Hood
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/28

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/7
Accel:-- 0/35
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -35/-35
Spring Rate: 12.5/17.5
Extension:-- 8/7
Compression: 7/7
Anti-Roll:-- 3/7
Camber:----- 1.4/1.0
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/8

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Oh look, a McLaren! Here is the MP4 LM, the complete opposite of the stock MP4. With a ridiculous amout of weight saved by removing all the electronic trickery, and a new exhaust system lending a little more power, the MP4 LM is a track ready racing monster, and comes complete with a set of racing slicks so you can jump straight onto the track!

Last edited:
Me and Roj are going to have a race between his Prius TC and my Demio. It will either be a time attack or done online (depends on whether or not we can online at the same time).

If anyone else wants to join in, you can. If there are enough people wanting to race, I'll make it an online race.
We should just pick a track now, run the time attack then when we get a chance, race. 💡
What's the max hp and tyre limit? And you want a hint? You'll lose. If the Prius was a Road car, I could beat Roj while eating a cookie and walking the rest of the track. The TC is something different, it has as much power as a EK9 stock, with GT500 levels of downforce and racing slicks.

So…Roj, to make things fair, the Prius shall have minimal downforce and will run whatever tyres Korza is using. :D

Pick SH or CS, he can't tune his diff, remember?
No limits, just a run what you've brung showdown. :D
No, it was the only reason they had to bring out Patch 1.12 (or 3 which ever one it was).
It's unrelated to that bug. None of the DLC cars can have their LSD's tuned.

I think I skipped the exhaust, didn't want to ruin it.

There shouldn't actually be any power mods at all on our LFA aside from changing the oil and breaking it in. The gearing isn't a huge deal because setting it as close as possible is fine (not a huge change) though.

Just chooching through some more tunes.

All Spec 2'd. The only ones with tweaks are the R34 and March.

When Roj update his mp4 tune I will test it against draong's mp4, I know his is on SS but I will be going for feel and handling no straight out speed.

Was there r34lly a good r34son to use that joke on me? :odd:

:lol:

Cheap joke :lol:

And can I just say Roj, I'm surprised that there hasn't been any Viper tunes from you lot so far. Unless you hate that killer snake, how anyone can merely overlook one of the US greatest sports/supercars is a bit of a puzzle. Unless you're all Covette boys :lol:

I've done a few Vipers by request. Don't like them much around road courses.

And it seems I don't like them much for drag, either. Still losing out to quite a few at SSR7. lolohwell.

Onboy123

And can I just say Roj, I'm surprised that there hasn't been any Viper tunes from you lot so far. Unless you hate that killer snake, how anyone can merely overlook one of the US greatest sports/supercars is a bit of a puzzle. Unless you're all Covette boys :lol:

OH GOOD GOD PRO DRAG ROCKET

Why does the Viper need tuning? I have never ever seen a Viper being used for anything but proving how tiny someone's e-penis is by needing 1000+bhp just to win in a straight line...

I've done a few Vipers by request. Don't like them much around road courses.

And it seems I don't like them much for drag, either. Still losing out to quite a few at SSR7. lolohwell.

Which one? The ACR? Or the SRT Coupe? I have one too, I wanna drag you! I have never seen you drag race :lol: you rage-quit when we did that race for Roj's fanfic.

And I saw your little call out over at the drag racing forum. Will that car make a release or have some part of it released (like…you know…the gearbox? :D)?

OH GOOD GOD PRO DRAG ROCKET

Why does the Viper need tuning? I have never ever seen a Viper being used for anything but proving how tiny someone's e-penis is by needing 1000+bhp just to win in a straight line...

LOL. So true, sides the fact that they do need tuning to do squat in a straight line as well. :lol:

Edit: I'll run you. I've only got an ACR and it's only running 1028hp instead of the full 1032 (I lazy).

And I didn't ragequit the fanfic races. I had other stuff that I HAD to do.

As for the SRT4... Once I carve a few more notches into the dash. ;)

Was there r34lly a good r34son to use that joke on me? :odd:

:lol:
Yes, because race car.

And can I just say Onboy, I'm surprised that you didn't search Adrenaline's site before making that post. ;)

I'm a Corvette man but I do like the Viper too.

LOL. So true, sides the fact that they do need tuning to do squat in a straight line as well. :lol:

Edit: I'll run you. I've only got an ACR and it's only running 1028hp instead of the full 1032 (I lazy).

And I didn't ragequit the fanfic races. I had other stuff that I HAD to do.

As for the SRT4... Once I carve a few more notches into the dash. ;)

Ah, I'm even lazier! I just nicked my car from Temetias of KMW :lol: Actually, no, he just doesn't like the ACR, so he sent it to me after he failed to get it to go faster than his Coupe.

Excuses, excuses :P :D

I think I have an SRT4 as well…how tempting could it be……nope, cuz you'll just humiliate me as usual.

And can I just say Onboy, I'm surprised that you didn't search Adrenaline's site before making that post. ;)

I'm a Corvette man but I do like the Viper too.

…………fack, didn't look at all :lol:

Yay!! Someone in RKM likes the fiberglass canoe with a truck engine! :D

Spoon FD2 Mini Review.
Right now we all know about grinding, horrible boring droning cars with a few laps. I saw the FD2 tune and though it was tuned for the Civic seasonal event, i didn't really care to be honest, anyway i bought the car and applied the tune, noticing that it was a "Street/Trackday" car due to it almost having full weight. I went into a practice session at Deep Forest Raceway, i started the race and it was just me and the track. The close 6 speed gearbox ripped through the V-Tec infested ratios, it was like a bleeding rocket i could actually feel the V-Tec working! i smiled as i turned into the first corner, expecting a serving of highly irritating understeer. But no. it stuck to the track and flew out the exit of the track like a jet as it breezed through the next set of off-camber corners, it was quite amusing as i noticed the back-end wanting to play (but this is only if you drive stupidly aggressive like me :D) i loved it completely as it came out, i didnt try to counter-steer it either and it just sorted its self out. and then came up to the long-ish straight with the hill in it (you can tell i go on Deep Forest alot ;) ) whoever said V-tec was torqueless needs to drive this Civic because it felt so happy and easy going as the rev-happy engine danced off the rev-limiter, i hit the rev-limiter a lot because i just wanted more, and more , and more, and more! Roj this has to be the most exciting car i have ever driven, it has speed, the power is not polluting the car, and it makes an amazing sound! the best thing about it that not many cars do is this, but when your entering a corner and are on and off the throttle trying to balance the power between understeer and grip, the power is there instantly the NA engine must read my mind because as soon as you tap the throttle you better hold on 'cause she won't wait.Roj this is my new favourite car...end of.

Top Tip:Because this car has V-Tec that actually works don't let it get to the V-Tec zone half-way round the corner or you'll find a slight bit of understeer. To combat this just use the next gear up and change back down to the V-Tec zone at the exit of the corner :)
Thanks once again Roj
~Lucas

Last edited:
Dragonthing
RKM Motorsport’s McLaren MP4 LM

Based on: McLaren MP4-12C '10
Obtained: Brand new model from McLaren

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: ~650 BHP (@ 47.7 miles)
Torque:---- ~70 kgfm
Weight:---- 1119kg
PP:-------- 605

PARTS
GT Auto
Oil Change
Spoiler B

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Fibre Hood
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/28

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter
Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential
Initial: 0/7
Accel:-- 0/30
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension
Ride Height: -35/-35
Spring Rate: 12.5/17.5
Extension:-- 8/7
Compression: 7/7
Anti-Roll:-- 3/7
Camber:----- 1.4/1.0
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5/8

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Oh look, a McLaren! Here is the MP4 LM, the complete opposite of the stock MP4. With a ridiculous amout of weight saved by removing all the electronic trickery, and a new exhaust system lending a little more power, the MP4 LM is a track ready racing monster, and comes complete with a set of racing slicks so you can jump straight onto the track!

How about a 260 mph stable as a tank in the draft Daytona setup?

I was racing at Daytona last night for a few hours with a group using street cars that could beat snot out of race cars! The Enzo, Ford GT, Viper ACR, and SLR were killing my ZR1 RM. I was also racing a group who had a room full of Veyrons.

I don't know if Spec 2 cured it. But way back when I first got the Veyron, it plowed like a dump truck and couldn't get out of its own way. Despite its massive power, the car handled awfully! People now have it tuned so it sticks like glue!

The DC5 trio remain unchanged, just like their FD2 cousins. The S2000 packs more punch now. :D

Oi RJ, for your SRT4, did you use mid RPM or high RPM turbo? Also, what speed do you top out at?

Share it with the world :D

Mid and *censored to protect the innocent victims*.

………

I've been dragging mine with a high RPM cuz the mid just looks so hard to tune for…and I think because of that, you don't need to worry that much about mine cuz I top out at 210mph. Don't laugh.

Back