RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Linkueigman
Between 1 "This is as boring as Viva Pinata" and 10 "I JUST 🤬 MYSELF!" ..... It sounds like a 15.

Post-Edit:

Is it me, or does Dragon always have a blush in her sentences when she talks to me? :lol: I guess I am just that badass. :sly:

Closer to a 16 if it keeps going this way...

And nope, I just put :embarrassed: because ^_^ makes me feel like I am neglecting the proper smileys. So does n_n, ^,=,^ and »^__^«

Closer to a 16 if it keeps going this way...

mother-of-god-1.jpg

And nope, I just put :embarrassed: because ^_^ makes me feel like I am neglecting the proper smileys. So does n_n, ^,=,^ and »^__^«

Good point, putting those smiles are kind dumb, like using :3 is in a forum filled with 40 year olds. Oh well, keep up the good work! A joke was killed today.

Nope, we don't tune drag, drift, oval or anything that isn't a circuit. You're best off trying the drag forum for drag tunes.

Oh no, I have drag tunes.

Doesn't mean I'm giving them out before they are capable of stomping everyone ever. Or someone pays me for thems.

Doesn't mean I'm giving them out before they are capable of stomping everyone ever. Or someone pays me for thems.

You really are in need of some cash, aren't you? Stop trying to take money whenever the opportunity presents itself, makes you look poorer and more needy than you are. :lol:

I don't and I'm not sure if Dragonthing does either. :lol: It's like we're all messing around with drift tunes but we don't have a drift shop. :lol:

VTiRoj
I don't and I'm not sure if Dragonthing does either. :lol: It's like we're all messing around with drift tunes but we don't have a drift shop. :lol:

I have a few butt-kicking drift tunes for some very cool cars, but I never really thought the usual RKM crowd would ever be interested...

I have a few butt-kicking drift tunes for some very cool cars, but I never really thought the usual RKM crowd would ever be interested...

Yeah that's what I was kinda getting at. Plus the spamstorm we'd get if any of the drifters or draggers got the idea that we did drag and drift tunes, sheesh. :ill:

Yeah that's what I was kinda getting at. Plus the spamstorm we'd get if any of the drifters or draggers got the idea that we did drag and drift tunes, sheesh. :ill:

…Add that to the already very big spam hurricane the Goof Patrol makes every other day, you'd make it to the 9k post mark over a minute. :ill:

Actually it doesn't.

Mainly because I really am that broke.

Hmm…how about every time I review something, Roj pays you 50 dollars? :lol:

Back