Clockwork Photography - 17/4 - Volkswagen Nardo Concept '01

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 81 comments
Marvolous F40 Set.
Well done, especially the interior shots! :)

I'm glad you liked it. I checked out your gallery a couple of times as well and your work is just so top notch.

SVX
Stunning set, absolutely loving the Red Bull Hangar shots. :drool:đź‘Ť

I know I just can't get over the quality of these damn interiors. :lol:
I'm so happy that Gtuned shared this glitch on GTPlanet and hopefully it won't get patched.

Nice F40 pics đź‘Ť

Thanks Zach. đź‘Ť

Time for more experimental styles for some of these images include HDR effects. Even though I suck at drifting i've decided to do a drift set. The Blitz Skyline is a nice drift car indeed but some of the details are horrible for a premium car. I do like the Red Chrome Lightning design on the Blitz logo.
Please leave comments & criticism below.
(Click for full size.)

Beautifull work man:drool:! Loved that F40 very much. đź‘Ť. Great angles with the Blitz:).

The second pic of the Blitz Skyline with the smoke behind it is beautiful. Really nice update đź‘Ť

The second pic of the Blitz Skyline with the smoke behind it is beautiful. Really nice update đź‘Ť

Thanks Vandenal! :D

Beautifull work man:drool:! Loved that F40 very much. đź‘Ť. Great angles with the Blitz:).

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the F40 and the Skyline. There's only so many angles you can take a picture of a drift from to make it look proper. :lol:

This picture is the best one from the latest set. The Composition and angle are unique and not seem very often. The sense of speed and balanced editing rounds up everything making this a very, very good picture.

This is real, sir! :D

I'm sorry I must have mixed the images up with my GT5 ones.. But seriously thanks for the feedback. :D

This picture is the best one from the latest set. The Composition and angle are unique and not seem very often. The sense of speed and balanced editing rounds up everything making this a very, very good picture.

I tried my best to add a couple of unique angles s with drifting you always usually see the same type of angles. I'm very glad you liked the picture!

YES!! Epic set! đź‘Ť
I usually pick out a couple that I like, but if I did that, I'd list the whole list ><
I have a certain bias towards Blitz cars :D

YES!! Epic set! đź‘Ť
I usually pick out a couple that I like, but if I did that, I'd list the whole list ><
I have a certain bias towards Blitz cars :D

Evolvedsoul: "My favourite in this set is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 and 14

What I cant like all of them?"

Well I'm glad you liked the set and thank you very much for the feedback.

Time for more experimental styles for some of these images include HDR effects. Even though I suck at drifting i've decided to do a drift set. The Blitz Skyline is a nice drift car indeed but some of the details are horrible for a premium car. I do like the Red Chrome Lightning design on the Blitz logo.
(Click for full size.)

I was literally driving this car a few minutes ago! Weird.:embarrassed:
Anyway, those are some fantastic shots!

The Volkswagen Scirocco is a modern car with style in my opinion. A modern take on the famous car from the 70-80's. I was surprised to see that only very few galleries featured this car in their sets. I believe this is one of the nicest looking hot hatches in Gran Turismo 5.
Please leave comments and criticism below.
(Click for full size)

Thanks to ZDUPH for racing me in his Green Scirocco.

Awesome shots. Glad I could be a part of this update. I had a lot of fun helping you out! Let me know if you'd like help with future vehicle photo shots!

Yeah, I don't have the Scirocco DLC so I can't. But that's not part of the matter. We have you to take excellent shots of it, this is a really good set. đź‘Ť :drool:

The 2nd and 3rd pics are :drool:. Excuse me while I re-attach my jaw to my face. Surprised that Volkswagen still uses the Scirocco name. You're giving me more and more reasons to get a job Dylans10, I must get a PS3 and GT5.

The 2nd and 3rd pics are :drool:. Excuse me while I re-attach my jaw to my face. Surprised that Volkswagen still uses the Scirocco name. You're giving me more and more reasons to get a job Dylans10, I must get a PS3 and GT5.

Quick you must go and get money to get a PS3! :lol: Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, I don't have the Scirocco DLC so I can't. But that's not part of the matter. We have you to take excellent shots of it, this is a really good set. đź‘Ť :drool:

Thank you, the Scirocco needed some photomode love.

Awesome shots. Glad I could be a part of this update. I had a lot of fun helping you out! Let me know if you'd like help with future vehicle photo shots!

Thanks for helping out Zach, I appreciate it!

This was inspired by a picture by Gtuned.

7052691233_591441c5a6_c.jpg

Always depends. I do have a logo, but barely use it. It's not really neccessary I think.

Scirocco: This is (by far) the most favorite picture so far from you. It really has a very EDM feel to it. Like cruising down the highway with your mate. Really cannot explain it, but it just looks so, so awesome :drool:

I personally am not the biggest fan of the Countryman. It's just a over-sized Cooper in my eyes but like with the Scirocco there seems to be a lack of photomode love for this car. I also took some pictures of the thing in the snow to make it look like the Countryman WRC car. Hope you enjoy these pictures.
(Click for full size.)

Phenomenal job with the Countryman pictures! Very realistic indeed. Shame it's not 4WD though :guilty:

I was dissapointed that PD chose the FF version for GT5 but i'm glad you liked my photos.

Always depends. I do have a logo, but barely use it. It's not really neccessary I think.

Scirocco: This is (by far) the most favorite picture so far from you. It really has a very EDM feel to it. Like cruising down the highway with your mate. Really cannot explain it, but it just looks so, so awesome :drool:

Thanks 20832, I really liked that picture myself.

You're getting quite good, one question though, what do you use to edit your pictures? Anyways, the angles are good, and the Spitfire picture turned out quite nice, some AA issues, but still good.

You're getting quite good, one question though, what do you use to edit your pictures? Anyways, the angles are good, and the Spitfire picture turned out quite nice, some AA issues, but still good.

For the Spitfire picture I used Paint.NET (with extra plugins) but usually for editing pictures in general I use Pixlr Editor & Pixlr Express on Pixlr.com.

Try using Paint.net more for general editing, you can get the same effects using it and more control over it. It's difficult,t at first, but you'll get the hang of it.

Try using Paint.net more for general editing, you can get the same effects using it and more control over it. It's difficult at first, but you'll get the hang of it.

I'll try. Do you do all your pictures in Paint.NET because with some of your pictures like This and This it is difficult to believe that you did these (and a couple of others you've done) in Paint.NET... or I just don't know the power of Paint.NET. :lol:

Dylans1o
I'll try. Do you do all your pictures in Paint.NET because with some of your pictures like This and This it is difficult to believe that you did these (and a couple of others you've done) in Paint.NET... or I just don't know the power of Paint.NET. :lol:

Eeeeyup, that's all paint.net. The light speed one consisted of a lot of C4D fractals, and the AJ one used Alpha Mask quite a bit. I use a couple plugins, and I'll be happy to write up some tutorials or send you my copy of paint.net when my computer gets back up and running

Back