J|photography Gallery

• Thread starter jecklland
  • 80 comments
I've always loved VW's Golf, and air ride suspension, dynamic and nicely edited white MKVI shots, I really hope that pody will add two doors and both euro and uk models.

Thanks Giu , thank you bro :cheers:

Slammed

Click image to view on Flickr

Brilliant pictures you set up again, I'm about to blink my eyes away in the dazzling glare coming through among the trees overhead. :eek:

A really good start to your gallery, and I think you have good editing skills and a great sense of composition too.

I really like the white RX7 and the SP1 is really good too!

Also the lightning edits are amazing.

Keep up the good work. :drool:👍

Thanks Proby, thank you mate, be welcome in my album proby :dopey:

I've always loved VW's Golf, and air ride suspension, dynamic and nicely edited white MKVI shots, I really hope that pody will add two doors and both euro and uk models.

I wish it were 2 doors too, would be more top, but 4 doors is great too, i loved Golf, mainly Mk4 :bowdown: - but Haer, thanks for coming here bro ... thanks :cheers:

Amazing pics, Jecklland 👍

Thanks Qnrad, thank you very much mate :cheers:

Brilliant pictures you set up again, I'm about to blink my eyes away in the dazzling glare coming through among the trees overhead. :eek:

Thanks Bird, thank you so much bro, her colors came out beautiful, anyway, thank you very much for coming here again Bird

Update, in High Resolution - Golf R Slammed

Last edited:
Cool one, I liked the bright sky above and the blur in the background like always, making the entire rendering of the photos have more sense of punch and the vibration more vigorous. :)

Cool one, I liked the bright sky above and the blur in the background like always, making the entire rendering of the photos have more sense of punch and the vibration more vigorous. :)

thanks bird, Thanks for always being here, you are awesome :bowdown:

VS.

Z'lammed

F1 Detail

Front !

Sexy !

Last edited:
I quite like the composition and colour clarity in the first shot. One of your better shots to date in my opinion. Composition is the winner there. ;) 👍

GPR
I quite like the composition and colour clarity in the first shot. One of your better shots to date in my opinion. Composition is the winner there. ;) 👍

I agree with you GPR, I'm in love with the clarity of the images and lively colouring of the vehicles.

Both of these shots are great, the 1st pic has good composition to it, but its the lighting which makes them stand out.
They have the appearance of a hazy summers day to them.

Fantastic work.

GPR

thanks for the words GPR, thank you for coming here to recognize some 👍

I agree with you GPR, I'm in love with the clarity of the images and lively colouring of the vehicles.

earned sneaky, you will always be welcome here, thank you for the compliments :dopey:

Both of these shots are great, the 1st pic has good composition to it, but its the lighting which makes them stand out.
They have the appearance of a hazy summers day to them.

Fantastic work.

actually it came out beautiful composition, but thank you for being here proby, come here more often :dopey:

+1

I've missed a lot of good shots since my last visit. I especially like a lot your McLaren F1 and the corvette shots 👍

Good one, digging the neat composition of the photo and afterfires. :D

was difficult to get this fire :ouch:, but it is there, thanks Sneaky :cheers:

I've missed a lot of good shots since my last visit. I especially like a lot your McLaren F1 and the corvette shots 👍

Thanks Kodje :cheers:, many people do not come here anymore, it's a shame, there are more ... :guilty:

Rolling Shot

Glorious one you did again, I'm digging the flowing sweep of motion in the picture, the smooth contrast of umbras and the exposure work are spot on as well. ;)

I'm late, all my apoligies, very nice pictures jecklland, my favoutire pic is the last Vette picture, elegant editing, truely loving this one mate 👍

Glorious one you did again, I'm digging the flowing sweep of motion in the picture, the smooth contrast of umbras and the exposure work are spot on as well. ;)

Moving, the colors that were used, it was beautiful even sneaky, thanks for the compliments man, you will always be welcome here!

I'm late, all my apoligies, very nice pictures jecklland, my favoutire pic is the last Vette picture, elegant editing, truely loving this one mate 👍

Yeah, thanks Haer, the guys did not come over here to visit :guilty:, but we're right here, thank you for the compliments bro, you will always be welcome here mate :cheers:

Good choice of angle and focal lenght for the last one mate 👍 Great sense of motion in it :)

Yes indeed, this photo was even beautiful, thank you for being here again Kodje, thanks man :cheers:

inHIGH!

One of these Days!

Last edited:
Back