J|photography Gallery

• Thread starter jecklland
  • 80 comments
Brazil
Sorocaba
Jecklland
Hello guys, come here through this post, submit my photos relating to our beloved Gran Turismo 5, excuse me if my English is bad, is that all this is being translated by Google Translate, I am Brazilian, I live in Sorocaba, a city in the state of São Paulo, for then we interested in, to and below you can see photos taken by me, there are few guys, most will do more and more, ah hope you like it, will update here and on my flickr that is J|photography.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Outrageous presentation, but please try to compile your latest batch of photos into a single post instead of sequentially creating a new one shortly after the previous and reduce preview image sizes when you have dozens of photos to share at once.

Outrageous presentation, but please try to compile your latest batch of photos into a single post instead of sequentially creating a new one shortly after the previous and reduce preview image sizes when you have dozens of photos to share at once.

Sorry Crow, I packed, I think it got better, those were really big

Great start to your gallery! Beautiful photos jecklland. The Viper was my favorite. 👍

Thanks Dave, your pictures are too beautiful, too. Thanks anyway for the Feed.

Very great gallery start mate !
I really like a lot of these pics. Nice work on angles and toning in a lot of them.
The second viper shot is one of my fav' (superb light) but I also love the enzo shot (great toning). I will come back here often :)

Very great gallery start mate !
I really like a lot of these pics. Nice work on angles and toning in a lot of them.
The second viper shot is one of my fav' (superb light) but I also love the enzo shot (great toning). I will come back here often :)

aaa, thank Kodje, I'm trying to improve every photo, thank you for the same feed, I was bothered by anyone here visualize my post, most anyway, thank yourself.

A fantastic start! Loving you sense of color, toning and atmosphere. 👍

Thank rambo, by words, as told to Kodje, I trying to improve every photo

Last edited:
Hey nice to see you've started a gallery - and it's a great start with many fantastic shots. 👍 Looking forward to more. :)

Hey nice to see you've started a gallery - and it's a great start with many fantastic shots. 👍 Looking forward to more. :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Nato, thanks for the compliments, it turned out, I made a gallery in GTP could not miss, you can expect will come more shots, you're the guy.

Very nice collection of photos!

Thanks mazda, your photo are also amazing, seriously ... my favorite is this Aventador, just amazing
uaij.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mazda787/9331741728/

Great edit work on this RS6 👍

Thanks Kodje

for complete ...

Integra - Type R

Integra - Type R at Nordschleife

Last edited:
Nice work Jhonatan :cheers:
The last Integra and the first DB9 shots are really good. Each has a good composition and a quite reallistic appearance 👍

Nice work Jhonatan :cheers:
The last Integra and the first DB9 shots are really good. Each has a good composition and a quite reallistic appearance 👍

Thanks Kodje, really became very real :cheers: thank you so much even

That Day ...

Last edited:
Your photography skills are superbly increasing as you progress. Keep it going and you'll be a well known legend on the forums. 👍

A little too low for my liking but damn is that shot clean- nice job. 👍

Jaden, thought you'd enjoy, more only for their visits here already is valid, thanks man, thanks

nice offset, i wish gt5 had a greater range of wheels :(

only you Roman ? wanted it so bad, to be able to choose the size of the measures of wheels, same type system forza horizon, stating that the car can lose with wheel size, or advantages, what do type can win, or even having the option to increase the width of the tire, this is pretty cool ... less work for us in PHOTOSHOP :D - More Roman, thank you for being here again, as told to @Qnrad, you guys are always welcome

Sweet Civic picture and the colorful glare adds great detail. 👍 Alongside with the RX7 which also looks great.

Back