lilmann73's Photomode Gallery - Update - Contrast

• Thread starter lilmann73
  • 378 comments
I bet it took a while to carefully outline the items you wanted to turn red or into monochrome.

Very Artistic!!! ALL B&W&R PIC AWESOME!!!!

It's an honor hearing that from you! Thank you!

I bet it took a while to carefully outline the items you wanted to turn red or into monochrome.

Yep, took some time :ouch: :lol:
Thanks!

SVX
Incredible. :drool:đź‘Ť

Wow, thank you!

Insane work. I'm still in love with your presentation of your updates, let alone the pictures!

Good to know I'm doing things right! Thanks!

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I've had a down couple of weeks, and hearing these nice things is just what I needed.

Okay, so I got ahead of schedule on my homework, so I figured I'd put out an update. And I'll admit, this wasn't really inspired at all, so excuse the poor quality.
I am learning some new things, though. I'm figuring out Lightroom and did my first real HDR image and my first standard cleanup. So without further adieu,
Feast your eyes and criticize.

FR0Ao.jpg

Fantastic work , lilmann :drool: :drool: :drool:
#2,4 are my favorites đź‘Ť đź‘Ť đź‘Ť I think second pic is the most realistic picture from this set .

Primus Ortus
Nice! Love the first and last the most.

Thank you!

Crooooooow
Explain this to us, please. :grumpy:

:lol: The only thing from GT5 is the car. The rest of it is a composition of images I found online.
Thanks!

Horde_R35
^Outstanding work?! :sly:

Awesome update :).

Thanks Horde!

NBDESIGNZ
^ +1

Awesome!

Thank you! đź‘Ť

ShaolinMasta
Fantastic work , lilmann :drool: :drool: :drool:
#2,4 are my favorites đź‘Ť đź‘Ť đź‘Ť I think second pic is the most realistic picture from this set .

Wow, thank you very much!

The 2nd's amazing! The whole of it! Love it to bits.
And the third one looks like it came straight out of a bond scene! Awesome work!

Thanks, guys!

Another rushed update. There are still kinks, but here's what I was able to create. Let me know what you all think, and what my next update should be.
Feast your eyes and criticize.

y3Ljd.jpg

1st 5th and 7th are my favorites. :) Nice color on that 458 (but in the 6th looks a diff green ^^)

1st 5th and 7th are my favorites. :) Nice color on that 458 (but in the 6th looks a diff green ^^)

Thank you! And I did some different grading on that one. That's why it looks more blue. đź‘Ť

Superb 458 set, my faves are #4 and #6 ;)

Thanks NBD! Glad you like them!

Exactly the same. I would just add the last one : i really love its composition.

That's up there with my favorites. Thanks! :cheers:

Back