lilmann73's Photomode Gallery - Update - Contrast

• Thread starter lilmann73
  • 378 comments
oW2Jitb.jpg

Much to my own surprise, possibly yours as well, I've put out another update. What? Already? Yep. I found some spare time so I figured hey, why not? And so this right here is the result. Pretty rushed, as I, of course, didn't have much time to work on it, but that's usually how it goes. Anyway, enough talk, enjoy the set. And as always,
Feast your eyes and criticize.

Great choice of angles and very nice edit work (especially for a quick edit). I really like the grey tones and the perfect use of bokeh in shot 1, 3 & 5. this last one is my fav', simply beautiful 👍 Great work mate ! :cheers:

#3 is my fave, Erik! 👍

Thank you very much! :)

The Proto GT-R heading down the main straight of Suzuka is my fav... closely followed by the second Racing Concept shot...
:drool:

Thanks a lot!

Great choice of angles and very nice edit work (especially for a quick edit). I really like the grey tones and the perfect use of bokeh in shot 1, 3 & 5. this last one is my fav', simply beautiful 👍 Great work mate ! :cheers:

Wow, thanks a bunch, Kodje!

Interesting set, the greyish tones are quite a unquie expression and have certain subdude atmosphere. I like the last soht best. Has a nice composition and depth to it. 👍

The heavy weather conditions have drowned the saturation to the scenery of nature, but creates absolute creativity. 👍 And a thumbs up to me for that surprising comment coming from my head. 👍

Very nice set, 1st and last are my faves. ;)👍

Thank you very much, Nicolas!

GPR
Interesting set, the greyish tones are quite a unquie expression and have certain subdude atmosphere. I like the last soht best. Has a nice composition and depth to it. 👍

Thanks for the kind words, GPR!

The heavy weather conditions have drowned the saturation to the scenery of nature, but creates absolute creativity. 👍 And a thumbs up to me for that surprising comment coming from my head. 👍

Thanks a bunch! And bravo to you for the inspirational comment. 👍

Great set, lilmann73. Really liking the desaturated colours in those images. The individual compositions are looking good, as well. What I like most is the fact that the depth of field is spot on in each one of those shots and that it plays a big role in transporting the atmosphere you went for to the contemplator. Your layout/presentation is as nifty as always. ;)

GT-R
Great set, lilmann73. Really liking the desaturated colours in those images. The individual compositions are looking good, as well. What I like most is the fact that the depth of field is spot on in each one of those shots and that it plays a big role in transporting the atmosphere you went for to the contemplator. Your layout/presentation is as nifty as always. ;)

Thanks a bunch, mate! Glad you like them. :)

It's not really my style to have such muted colors but I still enjoy your set, it has some really nice atmosphere! 👍

Also, right when I thought no one used the Proto GT-R, you do a shot with it! :lol:

It's not really my style to have such muted colors but I still enjoy your set, it has some really nice atmosphere! 👍

Also, right when I thought no one used the Proto GT-R, you do a shot with it! :lol:

Thank you very much! Yeah, I didn't see the Proto around that much, so I figured I'd give it a shot. (pun very much intended)

You've created very nice atmosphere. I really enjoy toning in this set :drool:
Also I want to say that alpha shots are just brilliant . Awesome editing ,composition , textures :drool: :drool: :drool: Fantastic work !

Really, really, really, really, really, really nice shots in the last couple sets, lilmann, your style continues to be awesome!:drool:

Enjoyable close to black and white pictures, first one is my fav, last one is also excellent, the fading background looks great 👍

You've created very nice atmosphere. I really enjoy toning in this set :drool:
Also I want to say that alpha shots are just brilliant . Awesome editing ,composition , textures :drool: :drool: :drool: Fantastic work !

Oh my, thank you very much, Ilya!

Really, really, really, really, really, really nice shots in the last couple sets, lilmann, your style continues to be awesome!:drool:

Six "really's" is definitely flattering. Thanks a bunch!

Enjoyable close to black and white pictures, first one is my fav, last one is also excellent, the fading background looks great 👍

I appreciate it, HaerBev!

Back