TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
Thanks for both comments.
 
Fantastic closeup ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Amazing work !
 
All pics are very nice. Well done :).
 
Nice Aston 👍 :drool:
 
Great Aston, TVR&FF.

Simply and with taste 👍!
 
#4 Awesomely unique!
Fantastic closeup ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Amazing work !
All pics are very nice. Well done :).
Nice Aston 👍 :drool:
Great Aston, TVR&FF.

Simply and with taste 👍!
Cheers

Well done, TVR&FF - usual quality work from you! 👍
I am just glad how the update turned out for a mix of reasons. However the main reason has to be one thing, and that is the shots in stock form were on my computer for over two weeks.

__________________

News

Work will be started on my next GT5 update, either this week or next week. Along with that, I am working on a new FM4 update at the moment.​
 
[...]

__________________

News

Work will be started on my next GT5 update, either this week or next week. Along with that, I am working on a new FM4 update at the moment.​

Great news - I'll make sure to check out your FM4 pictures once they're up. ;)
 
Really beautiful your (too) short vantage set. I agree with lilmann73 about the fourth. But my fav is the last one. Great work !
 
Long time since I've been here and to your gallery TVR&FF, quality work as always. Liking the 3rd vantage shot. Nice early morning style tones and the classic british green suits the scene. Angle placement of the car is great also.

Keep up the great work! 👍
 
Great news - I'll make sure to check out your FM4 pictures once they're up. ;)
In one of my previous posts, I mentioned about a past FM4 update that was released before yesterday's update. Along with that, I have also released my first ever Forza Horizon update. *Click me*


Note: My latest FM4 update can be found via my signature.

----

Really beautiful your (too) short vantage set. I agree with lilmann73 about the fourth. But my fav is the last one. Great work !
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

GPR
Long time since I've been here and to your gallery TVR&FF, quality work as always. Liking the 3rd vantage shot. Nice early morning style tones and the classic british green suits the scene. Angle placement of the car is great also.

Keep up the great work! 👍
Welcome back!

____________________

GT5 Photomode News

If anyone is wondering where my next GT5 update is, then well it has been delayed due to Forza Horizon taking up a bit of my time. However I will try to start work on the update near the end of this week.
 
Dat superdupercloseupbokeh shot. :drool: So, so, very nice! Great set overall, but IMO, that close-up is the best.
 
Thanks for the interesting comment.

_____________________

Preview - HDRI

8147029470_17537efccf_o.jpg
 
Absolutely gorgeous brightness, contrast, lighting, toning, depth of field... Everything!
 
Looks really cool:tup:.
 
Amazing gallery,watched a lot of your photos,they are fantastic!Brilliant work!
 
Loving them all. #3 is super duper cool though! Really retro. :drool:👍
 
I quite like the mood and feel of shot 2. And the crazy angle of shot 4 is pretty sweet. :)
 
Nice MP4 set. The sky in the last one :drool:
But my fav' is the second one, i love this kind of angle.
 
Love them all :drool: :drool: :drool: #3 is beautiful, lovely tones.
 
Wonderful set! My favorite is #3. Tones are great. 👍
 
Super Maclaren set faves are #2 and 5! ;)👍
 
You have always been one of the best!
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.

______________________________

News

For this Christmas, I will be allowing three people to submit requests. However when you pick a car and location, please look through my index before deciding.

Along with that, I will try to release a Christmas update with the requests.
 
I would love to see a white M5 on the Nordschleife!
Little hommage to the old Ring Taxi
 
I'd like to see the Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99 at night (any track of your choice). ;)
 
Back