TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup car, at any track of your choice. Will be interesting to see the results. 👍

I just want to thank each of you, for another batch of kind comments.

To: GT-R | From: TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Merry Christmas

Click for the full size

#1 - #3) Photoshopped

To: BkS | From: TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Merry Christmas

Click for the full size

#1 - #3) Photoshopped

Last edited:
While I was hoping the shots would of turned out better, I am pleased that you are happy with the first request.

To: 20832 | From: TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Merry Christmas

Click for the full size

#1 - #3) Photoshopped

News

Later on I will start to release the FM4 Christmas requests, which will be found via Forza Planet or my signature.​

Thanks Mate, Merry Christmas to you too! :)
I really like the small set, especially the second one stands out. I love the toning in this one! :)

Nice mate, been a while since your last post but you always produce good stuff.

Interesting colouring on shot 1. Shot 2 is stunning, very minimal and striking. And shot 3 has a great mood to it. 👍

Merry Christmas. :)

Thanks for all of the comments on each request.

Photomode News

I have now released all of the FM.net Christmas requests in my FM4 gallery, which can be found by clicking on my signature.

First of all, thank you for accepting my request and taking and editing the pictures for it! I really like what you did in terms of composition, toning and contrast. 👍

Merry Christmas to you, too, Jamie. :cheers:

GT-R
First of all, thank you for accepting my request and taking and editing the pictures for it! I really like what you did in terms of composition, toning and contrast. 👍

Merry Christmas to you, too, Jamie. :cheers:
Thanks for the in-depth comment and visit.

iNs3CuRe
Nice shots man ;)
Cheers :)

nice pics like always buut post the video you have sent me ! lol poor guys in the tunnel , anyway i wish you a happy new year mate :D

would like to have a nice photoshoot in the new year again :D

cheers , cya

BkS
Fantastic shots Pebb! 👍 Merry Christmas btw!
Great shots! Love the 1st one of the citroen and the last of the lupo:tup::).
SVX
Fantastic shots man. Merry Christmas! :cheers:
Very nice composition in those shots.
Great shots, TVR&FF! Especially photos with Citroen WRC 👍.
Cheers

nice pics like always buut post the video you have sent me ! lol poor guys in the tunnel , anyway i wish you a happy new year mate :D

would like to have a nice photoshoot in the new year again :D

cheers , cya
I am not going to post the video in here, seeing how everyone can find the video via the BF3 topic.

News

My next update will be delayed, due to the colour profiles on my PC getting messed up for no apparent reason. Along with that, the contrast and brightness levels are different between Photoshop and Firefox.

Update

I have fixed the problem via a system restore. | Here is what, I think caused the problem: Driver update for my monitor!

Last edited:
That's unfortunate, but I'm glad you were able to fix the issue that quickly. 👍
At the end of the day, it is a good thing there is a such a tool like system restore.

Happy New Year!

Nice request shots, fave is the 2nd M5 ;)
Cheers

Click for the full size

#1) PMC - Week 89
#2) C.C.C.L - Week 95
#3) PMC 2.0 - Week 110

News

My latest photomode update on Forza Planet is the Aventador J, which can by clicking here.​

Last edited:
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.

Preview & HD PVR 2 Image Capture Test

8387997868_c004fe3047_o.jpg

My thoughts on the HD PVR 2 gaming edition: In terms of taking screen shots, well I feel the Intensity Pro produces better images. But if the HD PVR 2 is used to record video, then it can do that task quite well.

Nice, I'm looking forward to see what you come up with using the HD PVR 2. 👍
The Intensity Pro will be used for 90% of my next capture card update, since it produces better results. However my next update will feature the Aventador LP700-4, since I have some shots ready for editing.

Preview

8388181171_5d34845b76_o.jpg

PMC 2.0 - Week 112 | PMC - Week 112

Click for the full size

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back