TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Beautiful photo again. The first thing I see when i watch these pics is a really great work on composition and especially the way you give attention to highlight the edges and lines of this car.

Fantastic lighting, colour and tones. I love the shade of blue in the 2nd photo. 👍
I'm stunned with the stock photo, it has a artistic feeling inside. :drool:
It took me a while to figure out that it's the Aventador's headlight. (Or is it? I'm still a bit unsure.)

Nato_777
The whole Aventador set (parts 1 & 2) is really very very good - amongst your best work. 👍 👍 :)
I feel both parts would be in a list, that contains my 10 best updates. However between part 1 and part 2, I am more proud of the first part.

nissanfanatic
First shot is brill! Nice set
NBDESIGNZ
The 2 B&W pics are awesome, very nice second part! 👍
GT-R
Pictures #2 and #4 are simply amazing. Love the contrast, lighting and composition in both of these . 👍
Cheers

Kodje
Beautiful photo again. The first thing I see when i watch these pics is a really great work on composition and especially the way you give attention to highlight the edges and lines of this car.
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

GT HP Nut
Fantastic lighting, colour and tones. I love the shade of blue in the 2nd photo. 👍
I'm stunned with the stock photo, it has a artistic feeling inside. :drool:
It took me a while to figure out that it's the Aventador's headlight. (Or is it? I'm still a bit unsure.)
The stock shot is a close-up of the headlight.

1 & 3 are nice. But my fav is the last shot. Very nice abstract shot, love the subtle tones. 👍 👍

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

News

Later this year, I am looking to release a update to celebrate being a member of GTPlanet for 10 years. However if someone asked me when it would be released, then I would have to say either April or May.

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

#1) PMC - Week 116
#2) PMC 2.0 - Week 116
#3) PMC 2.0 - Week 117

Info

If anyone wants to see my latest FM4 update, then all you have to do is click here.​

Very nice 2.0 Entry!
If you are talking about my latest PMC 2.0 entry, then thanks for your feedback.

Nice shots with interesting angles 👍
Cheers

Next-Gen Photomode News

I have already pre-ordered my PS4, seeing how I am cutting back on somethings thing year so I can afford the next Xbox and PS4. Along with that, I think Drive Club will have a photomode.

But if the game does come with a photomode, then it will be the start of another community that can co-exist with the current & future communities. 👍

Really like your 2.0 week 117 entry. Superb toning and great angle 👍
The second photo is simply fantastic. 👍
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.​

News - What will happen in March

I am looking to release a preview image, which gives everyone a glimpse into my 10 years celebration update. However at this moment in time, the shot that will be revealed is still being worked on.

But if anyone wants a bit of extra info, then here is two cars that may be in the picture:

*Zonda R - GT5
*Huayra - FM4

Looking forward to seeing those two beauties. :D
Intriguing...
Will wait for that pic :)
Cheers

Milestone Update - Preview | Release Window: April or May

8517058913_95a79b409f_o.jpg

Info:

If all goes to plan, then the finished shot might contain a few more angles.

Celebration Update | News

Over the last few weeks my 10 year milestone update has been put on hold, so I can finish off some other games or get close to finishing them. However work has now resumed on the update.

Along with that, I am pleased to reveal that there may be FM4 version of such a update. And before anyone asks, the FM4 shots will be posted in the correct gallery.

Is the update still on schedule? There is a small chance it could be delayed, depending on how much more work needs to be done and time of course.

How many heavy edits will there be? It all comes down to time, because I don't want to keep everyone waiting forever.

After the celebration updates are released, will you be doing anymore heavy edits? Maybe

Do you have any bonus previews planned? I want to do one more bonus preview, since some shots should be kept secret until the time is right to reveal them.

Good things come to those who wait - and if it's coming from you then we know it's going to be good so I'm happy to wait. ;)

Back