Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 99.7%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.682
2nd:-- 2.596
3rd:-- 2.002
4th:-- 1.612
5th:-- 1.341
6th:-- 1.145
7th:-- 1.010
Final: 3.285
Max Speed: 220 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/8
Accel:-- 0/25
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 10.0/10.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/5
Camber:----- 2.2/1.9
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 3/0

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Tuned for the No Driving Assist Tuner Challenge.

We pulled the ABS fuse out to replace the one that blew in our other M5. We purposely forgot to replace the one we took out.

RKM Motorsport’s NSX-R ABS:0 Edition

NSXRABS0Edition.jpg

NSXRABS0Edition_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda NSX Type R ‘02
Obtained: Brand new model at Honda

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 365 BHP (@ 220.0 miles)
Torque:---- 39 kgfm
Weight:---- 1051 kg
PP:-------- 525

PARTS
GT Auto

Advan RGII Wheels
Type A Front Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/20

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 2.743
2nd:-- 1.866
3rd:-- 1.397
4th:-- 1.111
5th:-- 0.928
6th:-- 0.807
Final: 4.300
Max Speed: 211 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/30

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 8.5/10.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 6/5
Camber:----- 2.3/2.0
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 3/1

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:

The ABS fuse blew on one of our 525PP NSX-R's. We purposely forgot to replace it.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s 147 RS

147RS.jpg

147RS_Big.jpg

Tried out this tune on Monza yesterday and my god was it fast on the straights.
I felt a slight understeer in most of the chicanes, though might just be me having to adjust to a new driving style.

So I raced it on Monza and pitted it againt a Volvo c30R, Eclipse GT, and a Spoon Civic. from the start I was right up the tail of the Volvo in the first chicane with the Spoon right behind us. It was very apparent to me that this Alfa had some serious power, as I after the chicane easily passed the Volvo and went into first place.
Unfortunately he was faster than me through the chicanes, but on the straights I gained the lost ground. The Spoon was keeping up well and it became a three horse race.
It became apparent to me that I had to try to stay in front through a chicane if possible, and so I did, the Volvo kept up as long as he was in my slipstream, but when he went for the pass, he simply couldn't pass on the straight. The power from the Alfa meant that it kept accelerating where the Volvos power wasn't enough to overcome the Alfa. I am almost sure that the Spoon only held on because of the slipstream, otherwise it would have been long gone.
It kept on with me being fast on the straights, with the two others on my tail and them overtaking in the corners. The race ended with the Volvo just clinching victory in front of the Alfa with .03 of a second and the Spoon finishing .95 after me. Close racing and I fell completely in love with this marvel of a car.

I would say it is a great tune and it is hard to get the best of both worlds but with this you are quite close, there is a tad of understeer but the shear power is great. I have made one change and given it more power meaning the PP is 450. So handling wise it is nearly there but power wise, prepare to be astonished by this Hot Hatch. All in all great job with the tune, a pleasure to drive. Give it some more power and it is a great 450PP hot hatch racer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried out this tune on Monza yesterday and my god was it fast on the straights.
I felt a slight understeer in most of the chicanes, though might just be me having to adjust to a new driving style.
I've not checked the Alfa out in the recent physics updates so I'm glad it's still doing reasonably well. 👍 There's probably a chance that the understeer could be improved because of the physics changes too. Thanks for the review! 👍

Korza
Do we know you? :sly:

What's this big news you speak of?

That might involve my epic battle with Forza 4 tuning, I think I've gotten the hang of it now...

Long story short, I majorly cooked my PS3 and it became unuseable for more than an hour. I managed to sell it off and bought an old Elite, and started playing Forza again :P

That might involve my epic battle with Forza 4 tuning, I think I've gotten the hang of it now...

Long story short, I majorly cooked my PS3 and it became unuseable for more than an hour. I managed to sell it off and bought an old Elite, and started playing Forza again :P

Sounds like my Surf, unusable for more than 20 minutes @ 50kph. :lol:

Welcome back anyways.

Korza
Sounds like my Surf, unusable for more than 20 minutes @ 50kph. :lol:

Welcome back anyways.

Good news is I still have some PS3 access so I might just post some more tunes, and I also have been working on my own tuning garage to put up, once i iron out a few more cars.

Good news is I still have some PS3 access so I might just post some more tunes, and I also have been working on my own tuning garage to put up, once i iron out a few more cars.

Like the Eclipse GT? :dopey:

Me and Hei are working on our own tuning garage to display our proven Onboi-beating tunes. :lol:

Korza
Like the Eclipse GT? :dopey:

Me and Hei are working on our own tuning garage to display our proven Onboi-beating tunes. :lol:
I might consider it :P first to go up for me will be a RWD Abarth R500 with mad cornering abilities

Welcome back to the internet, Dragonthing! :D

Also if you start doing Forza tunes, please do write them down somewhere so if/when I get Forza 4 I can use them without going to the marketplace. :P

RKM Motorsport’s NSX-R ABS:0 Edition

Based on: Honda NSX Type R ‘02
Obtained: Brand new model at Honda

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 365 BHP (@ 220.0 miles)
Torque:---- 39 kgfm
Weight:---- 1051 kg
PP:-------- 525

PARTS
GT Auto
Advan RGII Wheels
Type A Front Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/20

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission
1st:-- 2.743
2nd:-- 1.866
3rd:-- 1.397
4th:-- 1.111
5th:-- 0.928
6th:-- 0.807
Final: 4.300
Max Speed: 211 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential
Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/30

Suspension
Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 8.5/10.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 6/5
Camber:----- 2.3/2.0
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 3/1

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:

The ABS fuse blew on one of our 525PP NSX-R's. We purposely forgot to replace it.

I cant get the gears right with all Exhaust :(
I put sport intake manifold abd sport exhaust
and now I can get all the gears corect:)

Wow, great tune for Muira, was so smooth i got dizzy, just hugging each turn. Had to change anti roll and dampers, just to feel i was doing something while driving,,,to struggle abit. thanksssss

RKM Motorsport’s 80k Camaro

Based on: Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 - 35,000 Cr.
Obtained: Brand new model at Chevrolet

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 593 BHP (@ 205.0 miles)
Torque:---- 79 kgfm
Weight:---- 1579 kg
PP:-------- 557

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change - 250 Cr.

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 1 - 5,000 Cr.
Sports ECU - 1,000 Cr.
Sports Air Filter - 250 Cr.
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust - 7,500 Cr.
Catalytic Converter: Sports - 500 Cr.
Supercharger - 17,500 Cr.
Twin Plate Clutch - 2,500 Cr.
Semi Racing Flywheel - 1,500 Cr.
Carbon Propeller Shaft - 4,500 Cr.
Height-Adjustable Sports Suspension Kit - 4,500
Sports Hard Tyres - Included with car

Total cost: 80,000 Cr.

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 8.9/7.9
Dampers:-- 2/3
Camber:----- 2.5/2.0

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/7

Intended Driving Options
ABS: 1

Tuner Comments:
Built for Mitch's Tuning Challenge 1: What can you do with 80,000 Cr.?

Just so we're on the same page, this car does not do "handling". It does straight lines and powerslides. Handling costs money and that's a luxury we decided to spend on a supercharger instead.

Just so we're on the same page, this car does not do "handling". It does straight lines and powerslides. Handling costs money and that's a luxury we decided to spend on a supercharger instead.[/font][/QUOTE]

Handling, I'm an American! I don't need no stinkin handlin!

Here my basic car tuning guide. Take stock car, add stupid, ridiculous, dangerous amounts of horsepower. Powerslide, everywhere; even on straits.:cheers:

However if you want a snowballs chance in hell of winning, you may want to check RKM's list of tunes:tup:

Handling, I'm an American! I don't need no stinkin handlin!

Here my basic car tuning guide. Take stock car, add stupid, ridiculous, dangerous amounts of horsepower. Powerslide, everywhere; even on straits.:cheers:

However if you want a snowballs chance in hell of winning, you may want to check RKM's list of tunes:tup:

:lol:

That's how I tune for a budget. Horsepower, then handling. :dopey:

And ditto on that last sentence. If you actually want to win races, check the proper RKM tunes, not the ones built to a budget. :lol:

VTiRoj
:lol:

That's how I tune for a budget. Horsepower, then handling. :dopey:

And ditto on that last sentence. If you actually want to win races, check the proper RKM tunes, not the ones built to a budget. :lol:

Apart from my BMW 1M ofcourse, built for a tight budget and it can kick an R8's ass on comfort tyres :D

I haven't played GT since PS2' and although I played 4 and this is 5, it has been a long while, needless to say I was a bit lost, but now that I've found you guys, I'm running seasonals like a pro, stacking that cash! I'll work on some reviews, but so far I've driven Roj's Civic type R RM, CR-Z TC Turbo, FT-86 GT Apex, and Sapphires Spoon S2000, and I'm meaning to test Kyles RX-7 with my 96 éfini.

So far (believe it or not I'm American Muscle RWD biased) I've enjoyed the Spoon, seeing as it is a racecar I'm not allowing myself to be completely blown away, but I am. That bad boy corners like nobodies business and accelerates all the way through. Please and thank you may i have some more ;)

Roj's Civic and CR-Z are superb as well, but again, I love my power at the rear. I don't have anything negative to say about these, quick, great handling.

The GT Apex I'm assuming is meant to be a bit loose, I know irl the car is... I was only able to pull a 4th in the FR Seasonal de-tuned to 500, but it may just be me and my ****** controller, no wheel yet ;). That said, I'm not knocking this little gem either, she pulled all the way to 205mph detuned, and was a blast to drive, I just had trouble finding grip through the corners.

Thanks for the great setup here on the forums and on the track!

P.s. is there a way to alter the sensitivity on my controller so that when I use r2 as throttle, half a pull registers as half throttle? Or am I going to have to learn to throttle through corners with r3?

Edit: may I be so bold as to ask for a tune for my newly acquired GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

Last edited:
Apart from my BMW 1M ofcourse, built for a tight budget and it can kick an R8's ass on comfort tyres :D
True that! :D
Thanks for the great setup here on the forums and on the track!
Thanks for the feedbacks! (Is that a word? It's a word now.) The FT-86 is really quite loose, it's just the nature of the car. The FT-86 II and the production model 86 (and its two sisters) are much more tame and don't require much, if any detuning for 500PP.

As for the trigger sensitivity, I don't think there's any way to adjust that. I've had to repair my R2 trigger before and there really isn't much behind that trigger. I can only recommend you get something like a HKS Controller if a wheel is out of the question.

I could do a tune for the GT-R LM but I can't guarantee how soon it'll be done. In the mean time, you could check out this site full of tunes. 👍

Back