RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

so any plans for new tunes before GT6? been wanting to see a beetle tune for a while now

I'm up to Spec 2 and I'm already planning a few tunes! Now I just need to get Roj to send me some stuff and I will get posting. I missed you all!

So are these tunes for ds3 users or
steering wheels ?

They were all made using DS3 but as I found out, a lot of thhem are more than useable with wheels too.

Thank you RKM for the wonderfull tunes..I am currently working on the A spec endurance stuff and using Rotary Junkie's tune for the RX-7 on a Roadster for the 4 hour challenge. Must say it works wonderfully, added a supercharger instead of stage 3 turbo. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing the information!!

Hey there, RKM bunch, long time no see. I hope at least the person who is responsible for the car I drove can read this and respond, beacause I need to tell everyone how great this car truly is. 👍 :)

To: Miss Dragonthing

Hello, Miss Dragon. I'm writing this letter because I have a story that I need to share with you. You see, I had just won the famed 550 PP Classic Car Seasonal Event, and I found myself owning two Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 as a result. In my household, we (and by "we" I mean myself) have a rule: If we have two cars of the same model, one of them must be tuned in order to keep things organized. So, I scoured the Internetz for a tune in order to change this brand new prize into a proper car, and I stumbled across your work, a baby blue wonder of a Alfa which caught my eyes. "Go ahead", I thought, and I'm not one to ignore my own thoughts. So, I took a coat of white paint, a big a-- turbo, the car, and got to work. A few hours later, the car was ready and primed to go, and I was liking what I was seeing. I grabbed the keys and drove all the way to the Trial Mountain circuit. Usually, classic cars are awkward to drive, cumbersome to own, and useless to race, which is why I don't usually drive them. But my god, what this car did was beyond my wildest dreams. At first, I was just getting my bearings and such, driving along slowly and thing. But then I was posessed by this desire to drive fast, without any thread of mercy, and car got faster and faster, until the car was cooked. One of my mechanics told me "Remember that time you did in your Audi R8 V8, boss?". I answered "Yup, it was a 1.32.677. Why do you ask?" And then he said:

"1.30.997."

"What!!!? That's... That is not possible!"

Yes, your magnificent machine was so much quicker than the finest German car. You, miss, deserve a job at a Alfa Romeo factory. Enough said.

Sincerely
Niku guy

This aside, your car is truly amazing, it has the grip, it has the speed. Keeping the revs high is so rewarding in this car, because the go-kart-like handling works like a dream when the engine is using the highest rev-band possible. It is so much better than the stock version, and I bet it would be a perfect car for the 550 PP seasonal. You deserve a cookie for this... Never mind that, where can I buy a medal? :crazy:

Hey there, RKM bunch, long time no see. I hope at least the person who is responsible for the car I drove can read this and respond, beacause I need to tell everyone how great this car truly is. 👍 :)

To: Miss Dragonthing

Hello, Miss Dragon. I'm writing this letter because I have a story that I need to share with you. You see, I had just won the famed 550 PP Classic Car Seasonal Event, and I found myself owning two Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 as a result. In my household, we (and by "we" I mean myself) have a rule: If we have two cars of the same model, one of them must be tuned in order to keep things organized. So, I scoured the Internetz for a tune in order to change this brand new prize into a proper car, and I stumbled across your work, a baby blue wonder of a Alfa which caught my eyes. "Go ahead", I thought, and I'm not one to ignore my own thoughts. So, I took a coat of white paint, a big a-- turbo, the car, and got to work. A few hours later, the car was ready and primed to go, and I was liking what I was seeing. I grabbed the keys and drove all the way to the Trial Mountain circuit. Usually, classic cars are awkward to drive, cumbersome to own, and useless to race, which is why I don't usually drive them. But my god, what this car did was beyond my wildest dreams. At first, I was just getting my bearings and such, driving along slowly and thing. But then I was posessed by this desire to drive fast, without any thread of mercy, and car got faster and faster, until the car was cooked. One of my mechanics told me "Remember that time you did in your Audi R8 V8, boss?". I answered "Yup, it was a 1.32.677. Why do you ask?" And then he said:

"1.30.997."

"What!!!? That's... That is not possible!"

Yes, your magnificent machine was so much quicker than the finest German car. You, miss, deserve a job at a Alfa Romeo factory. Enough said.

Sincerely
Niku guy

This aside, your car is truly amazing, it has the grip, it has the speed. Keeping the revs high is so rewarding in this car, because the go-kart-like handling works like a dream when the engine is using the highest rev-band possible. It is so much better than the stock version, and I bet it would be a perfect car for the 550 PP seasonal. You deserve a cookie for this... Never mind that, where can I buy a medal? :crazy:

Thank you so much for the review Niku! It's been a long while since I had one to read :dopey: And I'm amazed you managed to beat an R8 by such a margin too :P Keep up the good work! :D

Thank you so much for the review Niku! It's been a long while since I had one to read :dopey: And I'm amazed you managed to beat an R8 by such a margin too :P Keep up the good work! :D

Well, this thread can't go silent, not with such quality tunes like yours, right? :dopey: I'd say the racing rubber helped a bit, but still, for such a old & pretty car, it is a amazing achievement. It also got pretty close to my time in a Citroen GT, so more amazing stuff. :drool: No, you keep up the good work. :sly: Up next might be your Renault, but RJ's Legacy is really raring for a drive with my hands... :crazy:

RKM Motorsport’s MX-5 SC

MX-5SC.jpg

MX-5SC_Big.jpg

Put this tune together on my MX5, and it's an absolute dream to drive. Just wanted to say thanks! 👍

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could Tune a Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP '07 to 520PP please. I have tried myself but i am unsure on how to make it better. I want the car to be better than what it is in the corners, mostly, i want it to be faster in the corners, as that is where i think i am losing the most time, becuase of it weight. Thanks if you take the time to do this for me.

Last edited:

It's from before Spec II but it should still work reasonably. If you find any problems with how it handles, report back and chances are I can fix them.

I am looking for a suspension tune for the Honda S2000 '06 on Sport Soft to race with on the Nordschleife.
There are three different tunes for the car, but which one is the best for the 'Ring on Sport Softs?

I'm up to Spec 2 and I'm already planning a few tunes! Now I just need to get Roj to send me some stuff and I will get posting. I missed you all!

They were all made using DS3 but as I found out, a lot of thhem are more than useable with wheels too.
we missed you too! here's to RKM GT6! looking forward to y'alls tunes.

Dragonthing I have somewhat of a personal request,if I sent you my prized and beloved R-32 GT-R form GT5,think you can convert the settings over to GT6 when it comes out? if not its cool.

little background on the car,it was basically was a daily driver that can be quick at Tsukuba. 500bhp/493ft-lb torque. my goal was to set a time under a 1:00.000 which I did...(0.59.997)

Christ I haven't been here for ages. Thanks everyone who still uses my tunes. Hopefully the patches haven't broken them too badly. :P

Hopefully I can crank out some GT6 tunes between work (yep, someone employed me) and keeping my new house tidy. :D

Christ I haven't been here for ages. Thanks everyone who still uses my tunes. Hopefully the patches haven't broken them too badly. :P

Hopefully I can crank out some GT6 tunes between work (yep, someone employed me) and keeping my new house tidy. :D

Who hired you? Lemme guess, Smokey Nagata? :P

I look forward to it. Your tunes (and RKM's in general) are some of my favorites in GT5. Whenever I bought a new car, I always went right to this thread to see if there was a tune for it. I actually feel a tiny bit lost in GT6 right now, not being able to do that.

I look forward to it. Your tunes (and RKM's in general) are some of my favorites in GT5. Whenever I bought a new car, I always went right to this thread to see if there was a tune for it. I actually feel a tiny bit lost in GT6 right now, not being able to do that.

Something tells me that i'm gonna be in the same position once i get GT6. Whenever i would try to tune something myself in GT5, i would check my settings against what you guys ended up with, and if it seems similar overall, i have a small victory inside. :P

TVR Tuscan Speed 6

Budget: Around 500 000
BHP: 471
PP: 554
Weight: 950 kg

To be honest I’ve no clue at what I’m doing but it turned out to be a really good drift car with my Driving Force GT Wheel! So hope you enjoy it and please give me feedback since this is my first car I’ve tuned.

It’s a bit crazy but it’s really fun to drive and when you have learned to control it… It’s a damn good drift car!!

GT Auto:

Everything Type A (also wing type A)

Change The Oil

Paint it (if you want)

TuneShop:

Tyres sports hard

FC* Suspension

FC* LSD

Twin Plate Clutch

Semi Racing Flywheel

Carbon propeller Shaft

FC* Transmission

Sports Exhaust manifold

Catatyic Converter: Sports

Titanium Semi-racing Exhaust (you can choose whatever Exhaust you want but i recommend Strandad or Titanium Semi-racing Exhaust because of the sound)

Racing Air Filter

Sports Intake Manifold

Engine Stage 1 (or 2 but I’ve only use stage 1 because I’ve think over 480 BHP is a bit to much for a Drift car)

Sports ECU

Chassi Weight Reduction stage 3

Carbon bonnet

Window Weight Reduction

Rigidity Improvement

*FC = Fully Customisable

Settings:

Ballast Amount: 19 kg
Ballast Position: 10
Downforce: Somewhere between 8 and 13

Transmission:

Top Speed:149 MPH / 240 KM/H

1st: 3.815 2nd: 2.565 3rd: 1.895 4th: 1.423 5th: 1.136 Final Gear: 3.731

LSD:

Initial Torque: 46

Acceleration Sensitivity: 53

Braking Sensitivity: 11

Suspension:

Ride Height: -15 / -13

Spring Rate: 11.9 / 8.8

Dampers (Extension) 8 / 7

Dampers (Compression) 5 / 6

Anti-Roll: 5 / 4

Camber Angle: 1.2 / 0.7

Toe Angle: 0.08 / 0.06

Brakes: 4 / 6

Enyoj and don't forget to set the traction control (TCS) on 0!

lease give me feedback :D

Last edited:
I tried the ZZII Destroyer in GT6, it gets more than 900 horsepower and it handles perfectly. It eats up things like the Citroen GT and the Veyron for breakfast. Nice job guys!

It's an awesome car, probably one of my favorites too. Dat turbo pull!
Yeah, it has normal acceleration until about 55 mph, then it just takes off. It accelerates faster 100-160 mph than a lot of cars accelerate 0-60. It's so fun to just ruin people with it.

The Fiat 500 tune rekt people in 500 PP seasonal events in GT5. I have yet to try it in GT6, but I could imagine it is excellent.

Yeah, it has normal acceleration until about 55 mph, then it just takes off. It accelerates faster 100-160 mph than a lot of cars accelerate 0-60. It's so fun to just ruin people with it.

The Fiat 500 tune rekt people in 500 PP seasonal events in GT5. I have yet to try it in GT6, but I could imagine it is excellent.

I think I'll be checking it out in GT6 soon, and also tuning the proper Abarth 500 as well...I just hope they don't suck now in GT6.

Latest Posts

Back